Write your bio so far in 5 words . . . | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Write your bio so far in 5 words . . .

First there was anger, then there was complacency, then resentment, and finally there was rage.

Reactions: gloomy-optimist
She did a lot, she saw a lot...then she wondered what was important

She did a lot, she saw a lot...then she wondered what was important

Bravo! What you said was machine-like in its efficiency, yet in essence, human!

Mine:
Born in Meade Kansas, a town named after a thoughtful Union General.

(a grammatical error known as a sentence fragment for a reason)
Thanks for reading, I wish you well reader.

Girl who fears and worries much

Bravo! What you said was machine-like in its efficiency, yet in essence, human!

Mine:
Born in Meade Kansas, a town named after a thoughtful Union General.

(a grammatical error known as a sentence fragment for a reason)
Thanks for reading, I wish you well reader.

I really like this!! This reminded me of the 6 million dollar man:

"We can rebuild him, we have the technology
He can be better, stronger,and faster"

She saw the signs, and still she stood silently, watching her world go out in smoke.

The world doesn't see what it isn't shown, so nobody knows her. She is alone.

Reactions: DysfunctionalMuse

Bluntly confronting irrational sentimentalities agnostically.

The clock struck 11:57. She thought, "Three minutes till closing. . . and I'm not done yet."

I dance, I fight, I flip,In Life Im lost. But:m136:...Something lost is calling me....:m049:.

Bluntly confronting irrational sentimentalities agnostically.

I like these!
1) I know many people declare atheism, but anyone who has taken logic knows the universal negative that is implied from such a statement, and we know there is only one individual in particular who can make such a statement. If I am talking to people who can't appreciate that level of subtly I simply say I'm atheist, but I'm really an agnostic just like you Zaposyleter.

2) Fairypotter: What you said speaks to me; I feel the same way. It is hard to show yourself when the common response is someone not understanding. Enough of that goes by and you feel like an alien/outsider (also known as an INFJ ha).

Maybe this is our time in history, with the technology that created a living letter of correspondence known as the internet, to finally use our very good nature (which up until now left us feeling more like freaks/alone) to combine with other INFJs to not be alone anymore.

The world can not take what it's not given. "All the lonely people.. Where do they all come from? All the lonely people... Where do they all belong?.." the beatles

I am a machine of nature upgraded by experience.

2) Fairypotter: What you said speaks to me; I feel the same way. It is hard to show yourself when the common response is someone not understanding. Enough of that goes by and you feel like an alien/outsider (also known as an INFJ ha).

Maybe this is our time in history, with the technology that created a living letter of correspondence known as the internet, to finally use our very good nature (which up until now left us feeling more like freaks/alone) to combine with other INFJs to not be alone anymore.

Thank you. I am glad this speaks to people. Eh, the INFJ versus the real world, I wish everyone could just slow down and listen kinda. I wish they would reach out to something they are curious about or to someone who is sad. See what happens at my school is that one kid is just silently "assumed"permanently among the school to be a quiet kid. And they just kind of leave that kid alone even more. But lately I've been acting very extraverted and I will even reach out to people more. I kind of enjoy being more extraverted even though I don't think it can last, because I am sure to use it to be very caring or help someone understand something. :m045:

And yes^I already feel like I love everyone on this site! I've ended up in a place where people actually care!

I know that I know and they know that I know and that's all there is to know!

Reactions: jn56uytrx
I know that I know and they know that I know and that's all there is to know!

Ahh yes. I always seem to know what people are up to (in their motivations) and likewise they seem to notice that I know what is up. And in turn, I remain at arms length because they are usually of a lower moral and mature standing than I.

The world can not take what it's not given. "All the lonely people.. Where do they all come from? All the lonely people... Where do they all belong?.." the beatles

You reminded me of the last line in Abbey Road: "In the end the love you take is equal to the love you....make. "

Got up.
Learned.
Lay down.