Write a short online dating profile for YOU! ;) | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Write a short online dating profile for YOU! ;)

My beloved Phoenix Down

phoenixdown.png
Eh, Good enough. ;)
An invitation Shai Gar sent to me to send to you.
phoenixdowninvitation.png

I'm disapointed at the lack of music, but since my absence would be unforgivable...

Has pulse.

"Are you tired of waiting for that special someone - that ying to your yang, that gin to your tang? look no further . . . i'm right here:

:m082:

Reactions: jyrffw54
Attention of my dearest forum lady friends. Up for your purchase...err...auction...um...dating pleasure is the one and only QuestingPoet. He is truly a man's man, a lady's man, and a rhino's man. He began his spiritual journey in the ways of the force when he was just a little adorable kid.
11840_196180031576_501676576_3391522_3972268_n.jpg

By the age of 20 he had mastered the ways of the force and fought evil wherever it lay. His most focused abilities are the force push, and force pull. It's been said that he's very "gifted" at the ol' force push/pull, and is talented in countless lightsaber forms. Don't worry, it's not double bladed or anything crazy like that. QP has a genuine jedi lightsaber that isn't out of the norm or deformed by the dark side of the force, but countless "victims" can account for his talent with a stick.

That's right, he can drive stick! How many people do you know anymore who can do that?

Although an unlucky lightsaber incident left him an amputee, QP more than makes up for it in aerobatics, flips, mind-reading, and over-all lovin'. Not to forget, he's the cutie patootie on the left!
34366_422782256576_501676576_4934027_3584388_n.jpg

PM QP today for a guaranteed good time with lots of lightsaber actions!

Responsible and loyal INFJ. Frequently teased for randomly doing dishes at friends' house. Looking for best friend to marry. Will PWN you at brewing coffee. Cooks, does laundry (including ironing), and likes staying in rather than going out. Looks good shirtless.

I'm afraid I do not have the time to go into how fantastic I am and why I am superior to most, however here are my credentials.

Credentials.jpg

Last edited:
:m182: i'm right here! Whadya say? I'M WAITING!!!! *Seriously, do i need to put on lipstick and heels to get some attention around here*

This^^^ is a good example of how not to write a dating profile :D

Last edited:
Eh, Good enough. ;)

I'm disapointed at the lack of music, but since my absence would be unforgivable...
Wait, you haven't even seen my invitation!
(though done up hastily with paint)

Attachments

• Invitation.jpg
    Invitation.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 6
You've no plans on feasting on human flesh?

See, I was going to eat her out.