Would you swap introversion for extroversion and vice versa? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Would you swap introversion for extroversion and vice versa?

Nah. Wouldn’t exchange my introversion for anything.

No.

You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I'm an easy target. Yeah, you're right. I talk too much. I also listen too much.

I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you, but I don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well, you think what you want about me. I'm not changing.

I like me. My wife likes me. My customers like me. 'Cause I'm the real article. What you see is what you get.

Lololololol is this a song?

No.

You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I'm an easy target. Yeah, you're right. I talk too much. I also listen too much.

I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you, but I don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well, you think what you want about me. I'm not changing.

I like me. My wife likes me. My customers like me. 'Cause I'm the real article. What you see is what you get.
What's that, Pinster? Is that a quote from something?

Awww Planes, Trains and Automobiles! I love that movie!!

I knew it sounded so oddly familiar, just couldn’t place my finger on it hahaha!

R.I.P. John Candy

Hahahahaha :laughing::grin: I know I know. I’m ashamed of myself too.
giphy.gif

I would enjoy remaining an introvert with the special skill of turning into an extrovert at social gatherings.