Would you kill a puppy for $1000000? | Page 29 | INFJ Forum

Would you kill a puppy for $1000000?

Humans are animals...

I am basing my wording on how humans see "animals" as different. I am not more worthy of life than the feral cats who reside in my hood. Let's not get too technical here, no?

Reactions: Feelings
Sure. And make an album of the photos, of the dead puppy. Oh well, guess I'll do anything for the short term, its seems confusing, how much I'm willing to risk for that amount, wouldn't have to worry about the bills, at least for couple years, maybe for life if I choose to spend it wisely. Really, i could give fuck about a puppy, they seem to get more respect than human babies, who are getting bombed in Africa, and suffering from severe malnutrition, still, they're getting killed for free, to an extent.

Puppies? Well, are they blind ones? or have any other disabilities? Maybe that would be seen as more ethical, as awake, or asleep? maybe they'll feel less pain.

All i know, in my experience, people would kill a puppy for a score(

Reactions: Quiet
To all the puppy lovers here- stop going to pet shops! I met a girl the other day that used to work in a pet shop and she told me some horror stories! What do you think happens to the puppies when they dont get sold while they're still small and cute? Plus there are too many animals being bought and then lost, neglected or given up when the owner is no longer able to take care of their pet.

So anyway, if you need to buy a pet, make sure the pet shop is ethical, go to the RSPCA or to a breeder. And don't buy your toys, food and accessories from the dodgy pet shops because then you'll still be supporting their dogdy practices.

May this thread live forever

To all the puppy lovers here- stop going to pet shops! I met a girl the other day that used to work in a pet shop and she told me some horror stories! What do you think happens to the puppies when they dont get sold while they're still small and cute? Plus there are too many animals being bought and then lost, neglected or given up when the owner is no longer able to take care of their pet.

So anyway, if you need to buy a pet, make sure the pet shop is ethical, go to the RSPCA or to a breeder. And don't buy your toys, food and accessories from the dodgy pet shops because then you'll still be supporting their dogdy practices.

I've gotten every pet I've ever had from the animal shelter, They do put them down if they don't sell. But I would rather save one animals life at least if that makes sense.

Most of the dogs we've had were strays that we picked up and rescued... my parents used to breed German Shepherds when I was young so, from there, too...
And the last dog we got was from an ad posted on a bulletin board in the grocery store.
She is a little mutt--we didn't purchase her from dog breeders. I guess the people's dog got pregnant and they didn't want the puppies so they sold them for very little.

Last edited:
Every pet I have ever had, except for the two terriers that are asleep in my bedroom right now, have died.

For those of you who said that you would kill a puppy for $1000000, are there any circumstances that would make you change your mind, and leave the puppy's life intact? If so, what would they be?

@Stu

Everything is going to die eventually, but that doesn't necessarily justify hastening that inevitable demise.

XD This thread is like the INFJs version of the scene in American History X when Edward Norton takes off his shirt in the prison yard to let people know his gang affiliation. I'm both perplexed and amused at how newbs always seem to beeline here to make their puppy-killing ideologies known right off the bat.

Easy, it's aggravating enough for many people to just register for the sake of commenting. And no, I have zero idea what I'm talking about, I would never do something like that. ( And yeah, relating to humans can be much harder than logicaly possible... )

Many of these pet-shops get their "stock" from so called "puppy-factories". It's kind of sick what people do for money. Once they start to think about them as simple merchandise it's over. Reducing the "cost" of producing these "merchandise" is kind of a nasty business. :(

I'd say i wouldn't [at least at the time]....the H-arsh reality is different.

Yar imma butcher it. No remorse. Did you read the amount you wrote. Would be foolish no to. Right. Right?

YES. That's a ton of money. I would kill a puppy to get any of my friends that much money too. Yeah, I'm biased towards humans. Who isn't?

Yes! How can we not be biased towards humans? I love them.

For those of you who said that you would kill a puppy for $1000000, are there any circumstances that would make you change your mind, and leave the puppy's life intact? If so, what would they be?

If I already had enough money to live on the rest of my life I wouldn't do it. That's the circumstance.

Exactly.

Depend on the time. Right?

I wouldNT think twice if it bring that much pocket money. Erm....I'm already spending the money in my head.

Probably scared. Bait denial. Simple. I can almost see them....."there....now" shivering.

@Stu

Everything is going to die eventually, but that doesn't necessarily justify hastening that inevitable demise.

Oh no....erm.....that sounds horrible....who would do such thing....cute lil puppy.....I would double that to keep it alive.

Reactions: hush
I've thought about it. But then I said "Who is going to take care of all these cats?"

And I do hate myself. What a sad fucking reality.

a million dollars is too much money to disrespect. I do not care what the stipulations of the opening post are. If I had to psychologically scar a human while killing the puppy I may not be able to do it. (unless I was out of weed or something)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sensiko