Would you kill a puppy for $1000000? | Page 38 | INFJ Forum

Would you kill a puppy for $1000000?

can I rack up kills, like kill one, get money, use money to buy another puppy kill said puppy for more money?

I reevaluated my stance on this matter..
I wouldn't do it.. Not a puppy or a kitty or even a mouse.
I can't accept the idea of taking a life of something for a material reward. These things are just not on the same level and an individual should never make such choices. You can't buy or compensate someone's life, even if it is an animal. It's just wrong on so many levels.

Have fun starving.

I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Just think of the lives I could make better. Better medical care for my children, for myself and my GF and my father.

So as a Wiccan, it would be wrong not to kill it as I'd have been offered a way to stop harm to humans and rejected it!!!

To me all life is sacred, but if I have to choose between killing a puppy to relieve someone who is in pain, then pass me the gun, knife or whatever.

I would never kill for the sakeof killing it, there has to be a justifiablw reason for doing it, which far outweighs the original " act "

Karma is a bitch.

People have emotional connections with dogs (and cats) because we keep them as pets. That is why the question is "would you kill a puppy for 1mill" and not a rabbit, mouse, etc. It's a tough question. I would never kill a puppy or a cat. I just don't have it in me. Even for 1mill.

Name any other animal and I would do it. Especially if it meant feeding my family. As a matter of fact, I just bought a book last month called "Basic Butchering of Livestock & Game". You know, just in case I am ever put in the situation where I would need to kill an animal on my own to put food on the table. Good read. (I am laughing right now but SO serious, lol). Anyone offering 1mill for a rabbit? Anyone? I need practice. lol

I think there's quite a difference between killing any animal for money or in order to survive.

You're right. I would kill any other animal (besides a dog or cat) for 1 million dollars and then make sure it went to a family that needed to eat. It wouldn't go to waste.

That's because any other animal is not as cute as a cat or a dog, so it's OK to kill it for money?

How about an elephant, dolphin, chimpanzee?..

To me it seems that the imaginary people with money need to spend them for good purposes to begin with and not encourage murder even if the "earned" money could go for a greater good. Such people need to be stripped of their wealth.. It just seems very wrong, manipulative.. and agreeing to such condition just means enforcing the wrongness.. But hey, I don't know anything, I am nothing.

Definitely a dolphin. Dolphins are total dicks.
Have you met many? Perhaps meeting with a shark would be a better deal ;)

How about an elephant, dolphin, chimpanzee?..

To me it seems that the imaginary people with money need to spend them for good purposes to begin with and not encourage murder even if the "earned" money could go for a greater good. Such people need to be stripped of their wealth.. It just seems very wrong, manipulative.. and agreeing to such condition just means enforcing the wrongness.. But hey, I don't know anything, I am nothing.

No, I wouldn't kill any of the animals mentioned above for food or money. Especially being that they all are most likely smarter than humans.

And it's just an imagination exercise. I'm sure there might be people out there with a crazy amount of money offering it to people to do questionable things like kill an animal. But I haven't heard of one yet.

But if you hear of one, please let me know so I can get in touch with them. Preferably small game. Thanks! Lol :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Why?

(Genuinely curious)

Not sure. I have always had an insane irrational fear of them. Maybe in a past life I was eaten by one. You never know!

Not sure. I have always had an insane irrational fear of them. Maybe in a past life I was eaten by one. You never know!
You make sharks sad.

shad+shark.jpg

Sadly they are endangered because so many people think they're evil killing machines, when actually msot of them are completely harmless.

:(

I can't even kill a centipede or a spider.. The other morning I went to make coffee and there was a big ol spider right in the middle of the kitchen floor. I said, "You stay out of my way and I'll stay out of yours." and thus we went our own ways. I came across a centipede at the bottom of the stairs and it started trying to escape, but ended up running in circles in a corner...I felt sorry for it and left it alone.
In conclusion, I am a better person than all of you would-be puppy and shark killers. :p
The end.

I can't even kill a centipede or a spider.. The other morning I went to make coffee and there was a big ol spider right in the middle of the kitchen floor. I said, "You stay out of my way and I'll stay out of yours." and thus we went our own ways. I came across a centipede at the bottom of the stairs and it started trying to escape, but ended up running in circles in a corner...I felt sorry for it and left it alone.
In conclusion, I am a better person than all of you would-be puppy and shark killers. :p
The end.

Haha! :) That spider and centipede wouldn't have stood a chance in my presence. And [MENTION=3072]Majesty[/MENTION] sorry! I still don't like sharks. I'm sure Mr. Shark would kill me too if I was floating around in the ocean so him and I are even :)

I respect sharks. I find them as majestic creatures. It's their nature to be carnivores. . I know I will be eaten if I meet one in person but I still wish them the best in life.
Humans are far worse as species than sharks. The amount of destruction we've done onto ourselves, other species and the planet is unspeakable.