Would you kill a puppy for $1000000? | Page 25 | INFJ Forum

Would you kill a puppy for $1000000?

right now I would kill the person who posts next for $1,000,000

I need proof of payment before I can start, last thing I need on my plate is a job that doesn't pay.

Everyone who said they'd kill a puppy should go and watch videos on youtube of half-wit fuckos stringing them up and beating them to death like pinatas or setting them on fire and letting them run through the street yowling and burning to a crisp.
And if you have done that and would still consider killing a puppy for a cool million, well, then I will kill you for free.
:D

Everyone who said they'd kill a puppy should go and watch videos on youtube of people stringing them up and beating them to death like pinatas or setting them on fire and letting them run through the street yowling and burning to a crisp.
And if you have done that and would still consider killing a puppy for a cool million, well, then I will kill you for free.

Don't tell me you trust everything you find on the internet now, [MENTION=564]acd[/MENTION]! What happened to your reputation!?

Oh wait, I've figured out your evil scheme! You made those fake videos as part of your animal rights propaganda agenda!

It's all so evil genius-y!

Everyone who said they'd kill a puppy should go and watch videos on youtube of half-wit fuckos stringing them up and beating them to death like pinatas or setting them on fire and letting them run through the street yowling and burning to a crisp.

You own leather goods. I have seen them.

You own leather goods. I have seen them.

You mean the leather bound tomes in the library?
Those were made out of people.
/bourgeois laughter

I really don't have leather...
Even my shoes are fake man made materials made in a sweatshop comprised of a small village of toddlers.
No, that is not the same.

Don't tell me you trust everything you find on the internet now, @acd ! What happened to your reputation!?

Oh wait, I've figured out your evil scheme! You made those fake videos as part of your animal rights propaganda agenda!

It's all so evil genius-y!

I hope those videos are fake. I came across them on a few animal rights websites that asked for the censorship of animal cruelty and torture vids.

Last edited:
You mean the leather bound tomes in the library?
Those were made out of people.
1% laughter

1% is the new bourgeois

Reactions: acd
About 5 years ago Burlington Coat Factory recalled a whole bunch of coats because they were found to have been lined with kitten and puppy fur....~no joke~ so some of you may have already killed a puppy and not only didn't get a million but you paid to kill it....just saying.

Reactions: acd
I hope those videos are fake. I came across them on a few animal rights websites that asked for the censorship of animal cruelty and torture vids.

I'd imagine most of them are fake, but certainly some would turn out to be evidence for criminal charges. I don't bother watching either way even if I couldn't condone censorship of anything only worth its shock value. I think it always best to dissuade anyone from believing anything they come across on the internet or television.

I'd imagine most of them are fake, but certainly some would turn out to be evidence for criminal charges. I don't bother watching either way even if I couldn't condone censorship of anything only worth its shock value. I think it always best to dissuade anyone from believing anything they come across on the internet or television.
I don't go on youtube and search the vids. I have no idea how prevalent they are. I've only had the misfortune of seeing the two, and they seemed awfully real.
I don't disbelieve that there are people in the world who would torture an animal and record it for the internet. People do a lot of fucked up shit.
One of them was a person named lucassantaclara18 on youtube. Look into it, see if you think it's a fake.

I can never quite decide if I'm the sane person in a sea of insanity or if it's entirely the other way around. They say that art imitates life and we've certainly come into our own with our ability to produce shocking and lurid stories. Either way, it's disgusting and distasteful.

I can never quite decide if I'm the sane person in a sea of insanity or if it's entirely the other way around. They say that art imitates life and we've certainly come into our own with our ability to produce shocking and lurid stories. Either way, it's disgusting and distasteful.
Well, people do these things.
I just read a story online the other day about something that happened in Florida last June...
A mother and her two young sons were caught torturing kittens in a park... Beating them with aluminum bats and cutting their throats open with sticks..
http://www.tampabay.com/news/public...used-of-torturing-kittens-killing-one/1175054

It happens everywhere..
I also think that someone who could do that to an animal could potentially do that to a vulnerable human being given the opportunity...

If it was extremely sick and dying, then yeah.
But if it was perfectly healthy, I'd have to say no.

I've killed a sick animal before (it was having seizures, had been hit by a car, had a severely broken pelvis and would be brain dead if it survived) and it was pretty awful

Reactions: Kgal
I do think there is quite a difference between killing a puppy cleanly, efficiently and quickly for something that has the potential to shape the entire rest of your life (A million dollars) and brutally torturing an animal to death for some good old fashioned "fun"

Reactions: the
I do think there is quite a difference between killing a puppy cleanly, efficiently and quickly for something that has the potential to shape the entire rest of your life (A million dollars) and brutally torturing an animal to death for some good old fashioned "fun"
I don't. In both cases you are destroying a living thing for your own gratification. You don't need the million to survive.

Reactions: Peppermint