Would you kill a puppy for $1000000? | Page 10 | INFJ Forum

Would you kill a puppy for $1000000?

yes, i have the puppy right here. he's driving me crazy.

/volunteers for a no-kill animal shelter

leave me alone.

I would use that money to save the lives of many puppies, or even human beings.

I would do it only if I were starving to death, and the million would be a perk.

I have had dog, when I was in the Philippines. It wasn't bad at all. I didn't know what I was eating, but there was nothing I could do for the poor dog then, so I went back for seconds.

To all those who wouldn't: YOU'RE IMMORAL AND EVIL!!

Think of all the puppies you can save with that money ^_^

bonus question

would you eat the puppy for an extra million?

To all those who wouldn't: YOU'RE IMMORAL AND EVIL!!

Think of all the puppies you can save with that money ^_^

It says in the original post you aren't allowed to use the money to save puppies.

This question is asked in every forum, might as well put it in this one too.

A cute adorable and nice little puppy.

You could kill it and get $1000000.

You could only use that money for yourself (or friends and stuff). What I mean is that you can't kill the puppy and give all the money to a foundation to save puppies or something. You could only buy yourself a iPod and go with your friends in a trip, ect.

Would you? And do you think it's right to do?

Answer: Only if they tasted good

EDIT: Oh wait, we get money for this?

Last edited:
bonus question

would you eat the puppy for an extra million?

i would eat puppy for free. wouldn't it be wasteful not to? eating puppy represents its own nutritious reward. surely she would not want her remains to be thrown away, like so much rubbish. she would want to give her body up to my sustenance, just as she did her life. it would be disrespectful to puppy's life and death to fail to eat her.

I agree with invisible. But I'd only do it if I had nothing else to eat and I was going to die if I didn't.

Then save up the $2,000,000 pay off student loans and live in a modest house and use the money modestly for food.

Edit: I don't seriously think I could kill a puppy. But I do know that if it was already dead I could eat it. I have.

I would do it only if I were starving to death, and the million would be a perk.

I have had dog, when I was in the Philippines. It wasn't bad at all. I didn't know what I was eating, but there was nothing I could do for the poor dog then, so I went back for seconds.

At first I thought you said "I have had A dog" so I was, to say the least, greatly confused by the 2nd half of the sentence.

maybe if i held her so that her mouth was facing towards the earth and her tail was pointing towards the sky and tapped her back she would cough the cash up in wads and clumps and there would be no need to cut her open to get it out.

maybe we could develop a routine where she plays dead and i slap her around a lot distraught begging her to wake up, and the makers of this terrible dilemma might force the cash on me disgustedly and get lost. and if they did we could stick it into a swiss bank account and run away to drink cocktails under false names on a fully liberated and self-realised postcolonial pacific island.

Reactions: jyrffw54