Who are the haters? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Who are the haters?

I just thought this recent picture from the NOM bus tour was relevant to this thread.

NOM_antigay_rally_signs1.jpg

I just thought this recent picture from the NOM bus tour was relevant to this thread.

NOM_antigay_rally_signs1.jpg

That is just terrible! i'm actually outraged!

To think, he created an informative sign to try and persuade people and used red for the headline yes ok that catches the attention but things that you want people to take on board shouldn't be an alerting colour so much and since when have you seen bright yellow rope, COMPLETELY unrealistic unless it's bungee cord that is, that's pretty easy to find in that kind of colour, I assume the poster was supposed to be "witty"....kind of a failure in that sense, also poor layout really, just the whole design is...quite frankly, sub standard, it's just irritating, if you're going to make a sign like that you should at least make sure it's of a high quality otherwise people will just think you're not worth paying attention to, shame really.

That is just terrible! i'm actually outraged!

To think, he created an informative sign to try and persuade people and used red for the headline yes ok that catches the attention but things that you want people to take on board shouldn't be an alerting colour so much and since when have you seen bright yellow rope, COMPLETELY unrealistic unless it's bungee cord that is, that's pretty easy to find in that kind of colour, I assume the poster was supposed to be "witty"....kind of a failure in that sense, also poor layout really, just the whole design is...quite frankly, sub standard, it's just irritating, if you're going to make a sign like that you should at least make sure it's of a high quality otherwise people will just think you're not worth paying attention to, shame really.

Frankly speaking, the red kinda distracts me from the original point of his sign. Play smarter; use purple, or magenta, or lilac, perhaps? Also, change the red; perhaps maroon, vermilion, or chartreuse, instead. Maybe lilac with maroon.... The blue's fine, but SERIOUSLY THE FONT'S UGLY. And, tl;dr. Learn to write compelling, visible sentences kthxbye.

Sigh. Fail in a very meta kind of way

Last edited: