Which Tarot Card Are You? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Which Tarot Card Are You?

You Scored as The EmpressDivinatory Meaning: The need to cultivate your own creativity. Reverse Meaning: Too easy going. Not sticking up for your own rights. You are an artist, even if you may not have discovered that yet. You are most happy when you create. Music is a part of your soul energy and need it on a regular basis. Some people may not understand you, but then again, you don’t always understand yourself. Lucky for you, you’re okay with that.

83% The Moon
83% The Empress
75% The Hermit
75% The High Priestess
75% The Tower

Last edited:
as The EmpressDivinatory Meaning: The need to cultivate your own creativity. Reverse Meaning: Too easy going. Not sticking up for your own rights. You are an artist, even if you may not have discovered that yet. You are most happy when you create. Music is a part of your soul energy and need it on a regular basis. Some people may not understand you, but then again, you don’t always understand yourself. Lucky for you, you’re okay with that.

The Empress
92% The Fool
83% The Hanging Dragon
83% The Moon
83% The Hermit
75% The Tower
75% The Devil
75% Strength
67% The Emperor
67% The High Priestess
58% Death
50% The Star
50% The Lovers
33% Justice
25%

I came out as the High Prietess...

In practice tho....I tend to be the Queen of Pentacles.

You Scored as The Emperor

Divinatory Meaning: The Struggle for personal independence. Reverse Meaning: Unable to receive from others. You are very independent. You feel awkward asking for assistance and don’t like accepting help from others. It is important to you to achieve those things that you’ve set your sights on, but often are not sure how to accomplish them.

The High Priestess
100%
The Moon
100%
The Emperor
100%
The Lovers
92%
The Fool
92%
Justice
75%
Death
75%
The Star
67%
Strength
58%
The Hanging Dragon
58%
The Tower
58%
The Hermit
58%
The Devil
42%
The Empress
33%

I actually read tarot cards...it'll be interesting what it says. (Why just the major arcana though?)

Anyways...let's see...

You Scored as The Fool
Divinatory Meaning: A new chapter opening in one’s life. Originality. Eccentricity. Reverse Meaning: Dispersion of energy. You are able to find humor and excitement in any situation. Although you may not always crave attention, you are a people person at heart. Others love your style and sense of self. Many admire that about you and look to you as a source of strength.

It does not mean a new chapter in one's life. Pffft. That's the wheel of fortune card or death card! The rest of it, being original and eccentric holds true. The reverse meaning depends on the rest of the cards around it.

(fyi)

You Scored as The TowerDivinatory Meaning: The need to establish very strong foundations in life. Reverse Meaning: Unsafe foundations for any project. Things precariously built up. You are an individual that appreciates structure. You are seen as high-strung by some as your ability to see the big picture makes you cautious in your endeavors. You have a desire to succeed in life that is matched only by your distinct ability to do so.

The Hermit
100% The High Priestess
100% The Tower
100% Death
100% The Moon
92% The Lovers
92% The Empress
92% The Fool
83% The Hanging Dragon
83% The Devil
83% The Emperor
83% Justice
67% The Star
67% Strength
25%
I'm not high strung. Oh wait... I'm totally high strung. I've just convinced everyone else I'm not high strung. I confused the test... I had like a four way tie.

2pzcgeg.png

I don't think that really describes me that well at all.

You Scored as The Moon
Divinatory Meaning: Completion, Fulfillment. The end of a major cycle. The world of dreams. Reverse Meaning: Holding back reality by living in a dream world. You have a keen sense of people and are able to identify power where others are oblivious. You are drawn toward celestial bodies and draw strength from them. Others find you intriguing, not being able to put their finger on what it is about you that they cannot resist.

I scored as The Emperor

The Fool------------100
The High Priestess---100
The Emperor---------100
Strength------------100
The Lovers-----------92
The Empress---------92
The Tower-----------75
The Star-------------67
The Moon------------67
Justice---------------58
The Hanging Dragon---50
Death----------------42
The Hermit-----------42
The Devil-------------33

You Scored as The Emperor

Divinatory Meaning: The Struggle for personal independence. Reverse Meaning: Unable to receive from others. You are very independent. You feel awkward asking for assistance and don