The Hermit
58%
Strength
50%
The Devil
33%
The Hanging Dragon
33%

I have been involved on an INTJ forum, as well, and it's interesting... most INTJ's have "The Emperor" in their top 3, followed by the "Fool" in their top 4 tying with "The High Priestess."

Here's a link to that forum if you're interested: http://intjforum.com/showthread.php?t=8857

I am curious what INFJ's score.

You Scored as The Empress
Divinatory Meaning: The need to cultivate your own creativity. Reverse Meaning: Too easy going. Not sticking up for your own rights. You are an artist, even if you may not have discovered that yet. You are most happy when you create. Music is a part of your soul energy and need it on a regular basis. Some people may not understand you, but then again, you don’t always understand yourself. Lucky for you, you’re okay with that.

The Hanging Dragon100%The Empress100%The High Priestess92%The Moon92%Death83%The Star83%The Hermit75%The Emperor67%The Lovers67%Strength58%The Devil58%The Tower50%Justice50%The Fool33%

Divinatory Meaning: The need to cultivate your own creativity. Reverse Meaning: Too easy going. Not sticking up for your own rights. You are an artist, even if you may not have discovered that yet. You are most happy when you create. Music is a part of your soul energy and need it on a regular basis. Some people may not understand you, but then again, you don’t always understand yourself. Lucky for you, you’re okay with that.

The Hanging Dragon100%The Empress100%The High Priestess92%The Moon92%Death83%The Star83%The Hermit75%The Emperor67%The Lovers67%Strength58%The Devil58%The Tower50%Justice50%The Fool33%

Hmm, interesting... based off your results, I would guess that you are either an INTJ and/or the test itself is skewed and leans more towards those particular cards. We shall see.

There has been tests where i scored INTJ. Depends on the mood i guess, like today I have alot of things to sort through. So I am thinking about mostly everything froma logical stand point that reminds me of my brother (an intj). Don't get me wrong there are still things I wanna do just cause I am feeling the need too, but maybe I should prioritize a bit first.

You Scored as The High Priestess Divinatory Meaning: Be guided by your intuition. Reverse Meaning: Superstitious. Deluded. You feel energy around you…everywhere. You are aware of things that others are not. You listen more to your inner voice or feelings than most people. Concentrate your efforts on this gift. It is a talent that will develop as you focus on it.

The Empress100%The High Priestess100%The Tower92%The Emperor92%Justice75%The Fool75%The Moon67%The Hanging Dragon58%Strength50%The Star50%The Hermit42%The Lovers33%Death25%The Devil25%

You Scored as The High Priestess

Divinatory Meaning: Be guided by your intuition.
Reverse Meaning: Superstitious. Deluded.

You feel energy around you…everywhere. You are aware of things that others are not. You listen more to your inner voice or feelings than most people. Concentrate your efforts on this gift. It is a talent that will develop as you focus on it.

Had a tie breaker with The High Priestess and The Tower

100% The High Priestess
100% The Tower
92% The Moon
92% The Lovers
83% The Emperor
75% Death
67% The Hermit
58% The Fool
58% The Star
58% Justice
58% The Hanging Dragon
58% The Empress
42% The Devil
25% Strength

Last edited:
You Scored as The High PriestessDivinatory Meaning: Be guided by your intuition. Reverse Meaning: Superstitious. Deluded. You feel energy around you…everywhere. You are aware of things that others are not. You listen more to your inner voice or feelings than most people. Concentrate your efforts on this gift. It is a talent that will develop as you focus on it.

The High Priestess
92% The Hermit
75% The Tower
75% The Moon
75% Justice
67% The Lovers
67% The Hanging Dragon
67% The Emperor
67% The Fool
58% The Empress
58% Death
58% The Devil
58% Strength
58% The Star

You Scored as The High Priestess

Divinatory Meaning: Be guided by your intuition. Reverse Meaning: Superstitious. Deluded. You feel energy around you…everywhere. You are aware of things that others are not. You listen more to your inner voice or feelings than most people. Concentrate your efforts on this gift. It is a talent that will develop as you focus on it.

The Tower 100%
The High Priestess1 00%
The Empress 100%
The Emperor 100%
The Fool 92%
The Hanging Dragon 83%
Death 83%
The Moon 83%
The Hermit 67%
The Lovers 67%
The Star 67%
The Devil 58%
Justice 58%
Strength 42%
Hmmm

Last edited:
The Lovers
100%
The Empress
92%
The Star
92%
The High Priestess
92%
The Hermit
92%
Justice
87%
Strength
83%
The Hanging Dragon
75%
The Moon
67%
The Tower
67%
The Emperor
64%
The Devil
58%
The Fool
58%
Death
42%

I got the High Presistess, and it totally fits me. But I could not for the life of me figure out how to get the percentages of everything.

This is totally up my alley too concidering I read tarrot cards :D

You Scored as The MoonDivinatory Meaning: Completion, Fulfillment. The end of a major cycle. The world of dreams. Reverse Meaning: Holding back reality by living in a dream world. You have a keen sense of people and are able to identify power where others are oblivious. You are drawn toward celestial bodies and draw strength from them. Others find you intriguing, not being able to put their finger on what it is about you that they cannot resist.

The Moon
92% The Hanging Dragon
83% The High Priestess
83% The Tower
75% The Fool
67% The Empress
67% The Emperor
67% The Lovers
67% Death
58% Strength
58% The Hermit
58% The Star
50% The Devil
50% Justice
42% You Scored as a : The Moon The Moon 92% The Hanging Dragon 83% The High Priestess 83% The Tower 75% The Fool 67% The Empress 67% The Emperor 67% The Lovers 67% Death 58% Strength 58% The Hermit 58% The Star 50% The Devil 50% Justice 42%

Divinatory Meaning: The need to cultivate your own creativity.
Reverse Meaning: Too easy going. Not sticking up for your own rights. You are an artist, even if you may not have discovered that yet. You are most happy when you create. Music is a part of your soul energy and need it on a regular basis. Some people may not understand you, but then again, you don’t always understand yourself. Lucky for you, you’re okay with that.

The Empress ............83%
The Tower ..............75%

The Moon ...............75%

The Fool ...............75%

The Lovers .............67%

The High Priestess .....67%

The Hanging Dragon .....67%
Death ..................67%
The Star ...............58%

The Emperor ........... 58%
Strength ...............42%
The Devil ..............42%
The Hermit .............42%
Justice ................33%

Wow.
Not bad for an online quiz... almost spot on, in fact. Lately I've been writing a lot about the different ways music affects me...

1276_621.jpg

You Scored as The Moon 83%
Divinatory Meaning: Completion, Fulfillment. The end of a major cycle. The world of dreams. Reverse Meaning: Holding back reality by living in a dream world. You have a keen sense of people and are able to identify power where others are oblivious. You are drawn toward celestial bodies and draw strength from them. Others find you intriguing, not being able to put their finger on what it is about you that they cannot resist.

1282_627.jpg

You Scored as Justice 83%
Divinatory Meaning: Achieving a new sense of balance. Harmony. Reverse Meaning: Imbalance. You have felt a desire to become more, not content with where you are at the moment. Make the choice and follow through. You’ll find more peace in your decision than in holding back from fear. It is important that you do this.

1287_632.jpg

You Scored as The Emperor 83%
Divinatory Meaning: The Struggle for personal independence. Reverse Meaning: Unable to receive from others. You are very independent. You feel awkward asking for assistance and don’t like accepting help from others. It is important to you to achieve those things that you’ve set your sights on, but often are not sure how to accomplish them.

You Scored as The Fool Divinatory Meaning: A new chapter opening in one’s life. Originality. Eccentricity. Reverse Meaning: Dispersion of energy. You are able to find humor and excitement in any situation. Although you may not always crave attention, you are a people person at heart. Others love your style and sense of self. Many admire that about you and look to you as a source of strength.
The Fool
100% The High Priestess
92% The Emperor
92% The Moon
75% The Star
67% The Hermit
67% The Lovers
58% The Tower
58% The Empress
58% Strength
50% Justice
50% Death
42% The Hanging Dragon
42% The Devil 25%

I've never thought of myself as the fool, but I guess it makes sense. Personally, I've always thought of myself as either the Hermit or the High Priestess.

Correlations.

"The High priestess" and the "Tower" seem to be a very common thread with 90% of the INFJ's I've seen. As I mentioned earlier, for inTj's, it's The "Emperor" and the "Fool."
Just interesting correlations :)

I wonder what ENFJ's would test? Does anyone know if there's a forum out there for ENFJ's? I would like to suggest this test to them.

I wonder what ENFJ's would test? Does anyone know if there's a forum out there for ENFJ's? I would like to suggest this test to them.
Google "enfj forums" I did, and there are a lot of sites that seem to fit, and I don't want to take the time to sift through each one for you (sorry).

The Tower100%Death83%The Empress75%The Moon67%The High Priestess67%The Hermit67%The Emperor58%The Fool58%Justice50%The Devil42%The Star42%The Hanging Dragon25%Strength25%The Lovers25%

Tarot Cards are fun =)

You Scored as The FoolDivinatory Meaning: A new chapter opening in one’s life. Originality. Eccentricity. Reverse Meaning: Dispersion of energy. You are able to find humor and excitement in any situation. Although you may not always crave attention, you are a people person at heart. Others love your style and sense of self. Many admire that about you and look to you as a source of strength.

The Fool
100%

"The High priestess" and the "Tower" seem to be a very common thread with 90% of the INFJ's I've seen. As I mentioned earlier, for inTj's, it's The "Emperor" and the "Fool."
Just interesting correlations :)

There do seem to be direct correlations to certain types. I looked at your INTJf link and it looked like the INFPs there are getting The Empress just like me.

You Scored as The Moon

Completion, Fulfillment. The end of a major cycle. The world of dreams. Reverse Meaning: Holding back reality by living in a dream world. You have a keen sense of people and are able to identify power where others are oblivious. You are drawn toward celestial bodies and draw strength from them. Others find you intriguing, not being able to put their finger on what it is about you that they cannot resist.

The Moon
100%
The High Priestess
92%
The Empress
83%
The Fool
83%
Strength
83%
The Hanging Dragon
75%