Which Tarot Card Are You? | INFJ Forum

Which Tarot Card Are You?

Discussion in 'Online Tests' started by Not2bforgot10, Jan 16, 2009.

Share This Page

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
More threads by Not2bforgot10
  1. Not2bforgot10

Not2bforgot10 Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    xNFJ
    Enneagram:
    3w4 SX
    http://www.quizfarm.com/quizzes/new/Brioi/which-of-the-major-arcana-are-you/

My results are as follows:

The Emperor
    100%
    The High Priestess
    83%
    The Lovers
    83%
    The Fool
    75%
    Justice
    75%
    The Moon
    75%
    The Tower
    75%
    The Empress
    58%
    Death
    58%
    The Star
    58%
    The Hermit
    58%
    Strength
    50%
    The Devil
    33%
    The Hanging Dragon
    33%

I have been involved on an INTJ forum, as well, and it's interesting... most INTJ's have "The Emperor" in their top 3, followed by the "Fool" in their top 4 tying with "The High Priestess."

Here's a link to that forum if you're interested: http://intjforum.com/showthread.php?t=8857

I am curious what INFJ's score.

2. Spuddy

Spuddy Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    You Scored as The Empress
    Divinatory Meaning: The need to cultivate your own creativity. Reverse Meaning: Too easy going. Not sticking up for your own rights. You are an artist, even if you may not have discovered that yet. You are most happy when you create. Music is a part of your soul energy and need it on a regular basis. Some people may not understand you, but then again, you don’t always understand yourself. Lucky for you, you’re okay with that.

The Hanging Dragon100%The Empress100%The High Priestess92%The Moon92%Death83%The Star83%The Hermit75%The Emperor67%The Lovers67%Strength58%The Devil58%The Tower50%Justice50%The Fool33%

3. OP
    Not2bforgot10

Threads:
    MBTI:
    xNFJ
    Enneagram:
    3w4 SX
    Hmm, interesting... based off your results, I would guess that you are either an INTJ and/or the test itself is skewed and leans more towards those particular cards. We shall see.

4. Spuddy

Spuddy Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    There has been tests where i scored INTJ. Depends on the mood i guess, like today I have alot of things to sort through. So I am thinking about mostly everything froma logical stand point that reminds me of my brother (an intj). Don't get me wrong there are still things I wanna do just cause I am feeling the need too, but maybe I should prioritize a bit first.

5. Ambrosia Lemon

Ambrosia Lemon Regular Poster

Threads:
    MBTI:
    infj
    You Scored as The High Priestess Divinatory Meaning: Be guided by your intuition. Reverse Meaning: Superstitious. Deluded. You feel energy around you…everywhere. You are aware of things that others are not. You listen more to your inner voice or feelings than most people. Concentrate your efforts on this gift. It is a talent that will develop as you focus on it.

The Empress100%The High Priestess100%The Tower92%The Emperor92%Justice75%The Fool75%The Moon67%The Hanging Dragon58%Strength50%The Star50%The Hermit42%The Lovers33%Death25%The Devil25%

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. ZenCat

ZenCat Waving Sage

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    Recently 2
    You Scored as The High Priestess

Divinatory Meaning: Be guided by your intuition.
    Reverse Meaning: Superstitious. Deluded.

You feel energy around you…everywhere. You are aware of things that others are not. You listen more to your inner voice or feelings than most people. Concentrate your efforts on this gift. It is a talent that will develop as you focus on it.

Had a tie breaker with The High Priestess and The Tower

100% The High Priestess
    100% The Tower
    92% The Moon
    92% The Lovers
    83% The Emperor
    75% Death
    67% The Hermit
    58% The Fool
    58% The Star
    58% Justice
    58% The Hanging Dragon
    58% The Empress
    42% The Devil
    25% Strength

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #6 ZenCat, Jan 16, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2009
  7. Black Swan

Black Swan Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    You Scored as The High PriestessDivinatory Meaning: Be guided by your intuition. Reverse Meaning: Superstitious. Deluded. You feel energy around you…everywhere. You are aware of things that others are not. You listen more to your inner voice or feelings than most people. Concentrate your efforts on this gift. It is a talent that will develop as you focus on it.

The High Priestess
    92% The Hermit
    75% The Tower
    75% The Moon
    75% Justice
    67% The Lovers
    67% The Hanging Dragon
    67% The Emperor
    67% The Fool
    58% The Empress
    58% Death
    58% The Devil
    58% Strength
    58% The Star

8. acd

acd Well-known member

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    infp
    Enneagram:
    9w8 sp/sx
    You Scored as The High Priestess

Divinatory Meaning: Be guided by your intuition. Reverse Meaning: Superstitious. Deluded. You feel energy around you…everywhere. You are aware of things that others are not. You listen more to your inner voice or feelings than most people. Concentrate your efforts on this gift. It is a talent that will develop as you focus on it.

The Tower 100%
    The High Priestess1 00%
    The Empress 100%
    The Emperor 100%
    The Fool 92%
    The Hanging Dragon 83%
    Death 83%
    The Moon 83%
    The Hermit 67%
    The Lovers 67%
    The Star 67%
    The Devil 58%
    Justice 58%
    Strength 42%
    Hmmm

#8 acd, Jan 17, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2009
  9. Pristinegirl

Pristinegirl Well-known member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    ANFP
    The Lovers
    100%
    The Empress
    92%
    The Star
    92%
    The High Priestess
    92%
    The Hermit
    92%
    Justice
    87%
    Strength
    83%
    The Hanging Dragon
    75%
    The Moon
    67%
    The Tower
    67%
    The Emperor
    64%
    The Devil
    58%
    The Fool
    58%
    Death
    42%

10. IndigoSensor

IndigoSensor Product Obtained
    Retired Staff

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    1w2 sx/so/sp
    I got the High Presistess, and it totally fits me. But I could not for the life of me figure out how to get the percentages of everything.

This is totally up my alley too concidering I read tarrot cards :D

11. meiro

meiro Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    Unknown
    Enneagram:
    A
    You Scored as The MoonDivinatory Meaning: Completion, Fulfillment. The end of a major cycle. The world of dreams. Reverse Meaning: Holding back reality by living in a dream world. You have a keen sense of people and are able to identify power where others are oblivious. You are drawn toward celestial bodies and draw strength from them. Others find you intriguing, not being able to put their finger on what it is about you that they cannot resist.

The Moon
    92% The Hanging Dragon
    83% The High Priestess
    83% The Tower
    75% The Fool
    67% The Empress
    67% The Emperor
    67% The Lovers
    67% Death
    58% Strength
    58% The Hermit
    58% The Star
    50% The Devil
    50% Justice
    42% You Scored as a : The Moon The Moon 92% The Hanging Dragon 83% The High Priestess 83% The Tower 75% The Fool 67% The Empress 67% The Emperor 67% The Lovers 67% Death 58% Strength 58% The Hermit 58% The Star 50% The Devil 50% Justice 42%

12. Inkling

Inkling Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFP
    Wow.
    Not bad for an online quiz... almost spot on, in fact. Lately I've been writing a lot about the different ways music affects me...

13. Lurker

Lurker Has nothing to destroy
    Retired Staff

Threads:
    MBTI:
    Enneagram:
    [​IMG]

You Scored as The Moon 83%
    Divinatory Meaning: Completion, Fulfillment. The end of a major cycle. The world of dreams. Reverse Meaning: Holding back reality by living in a dream world. You have a keen sense of people and are able to identify power where others are oblivious. You are drawn toward celestial bodies and draw strength from them. Others find you intriguing, not being able to put their finger on what it is about you that they cannot resist.

[​IMG]

You Scored as Justice 83%
    Divinatory Meaning: Achieving a new sense of balance. Harmony. Reverse Meaning: Imbalance. You have felt a desire to become more, not content with where you are at the moment. Make the choice and follow through. You’ll find more peace in your decision than in holding back from fear. It is important that you do this.

[​IMG]

You Scored as The Emperor 83%
    Divinatory Meaning: The Struggle for personal independence. Reverse Meaning: Unable to receive from others. You are very independent. You feel awkward asking for assistance and don’t like accepting help from others. It is important to you to achieve those things that you’ve set your sights on, but often are not sure how to accomplish them.

14. NaeturVindur

NaeturVindur Cuddlemaster
    Retired Staff

Threads:
    MBTI:
    iNfj
    Enneagram:
    9w1
    You Scored as The Fool Divinatory Meaning: A new chapter opening in one’s life. Originality. Eccentricity. Reverse Meaning: Dispersion of energy. You are able to find humor and excitement in any situation. Although you may not always crave attention, you are a people person at heart. Others love your style and sense of self. Many admire that about you and look to you as a source of strength.
    The Fool
    100% The High Priestess
    92% The Emperor
    92% The Moon
    75% The Star
    67% The Hermit
    67% The Lovers
    58% The Tower
    58% The Empress
    58% Strength
    50% Justice
    50% Death
    42% The Hanging Dragon
    42% The Devil 25%

I've never thought of myself as the fool, but I guess it makes sense. Personally, I've always thought of myself as either the Hermit or the High Priestess.

15. OP
    Not2bforgot10

Threads:
    MBTI:
    xNFJ
    Enneagram:
    3w4 SX
    Correlations.

"The High priestess" and the "Tower" seem to be a very common thread with 90% of the INFJ's I've seen. As I mentioned earlier, for inTj's, it's The "Emperor" and the "Fool."
    Just interesting correlations :)

I wonder what ENFJ's would test? Does anyone know if there's a forum out there for ENFJ's? I would like to suggest this test to them.

16. NaeturVindur

NaeturVindur Cuddlemaster
    Retired Staff

Threads:
    MBTI:
    iNfj
    Enneagram:
    9w1
    Google "enfj forums" I did, and there are a lot of sites that seem to fit, and I don't want to take the time to sift through each one for you (sorry).

17. slant

slant Ruboobie

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    ENFP
    Enneagram:
    6-4-9
    The Tower100%Death83%The Empress75%The Moon67%The High Priestess67%The Hermit67%The Emperor58%The Fool58%Justice50%The Devil42%The Star42%The Hanging Dragon25%Strength25%The Lovers25%

Tarot Cards are fun =)

18. Numptee

Numptee Newbie

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    You Scored as The FoolDivinatory Meaning: A new chapter opening in one’s life. Originality. Eccentricity. Reverse Meaning: Dispersion of energy. You are able to find humor and excitement in any situation. Although you may not always crave attention, you are a people person at heart. Others love your style and sense of self. Many admire that about you and look to you as a source of strength.

The Fool
    100%

19. Inkling

Inkling Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFP
    There do seem to be direct correlations to certain types. I looked at your INTJf link and it looked like the INFPs there are getting The Empress just like me.

20. ohmermaid

ohmermaid Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    You Scored as The Moon

Completion, Fulfillment. The end of a major cycle. The world of dreams. Reverse Meaning: Holding back reality by living in a dream world. You have a keen sense of people and are able to identify power where others are oblivious. You are drawn toward celestial bodies and draw strength from them. Others find you intriguing, not being able to put their finger on what it is about you that they cannot resist.

The Moon
    100%
    The High Priestess
    92%
    The Empress
    83%
    The Fool
    83%
    Strength
    83%
    The Hanging Dragon
    75%