Which Personality Type is Your Love Match? | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

Which Personality Type is Your Love Match?

I agree with what you both say regarding the "spirit" - I now live in Portugal and before that was shortly in Spain, and I've found the people's disposition and attitude somewhat similar, especially in Spain (though people here usually ask if I'm British or even Scandinavian :tearsofjoy:).
Wow, so this thread is acquiring new topic...

That's true. Spanish and Portuguese spirit are spicy as well, BUT a little bit less rough and more modest. Scandinavian disposition, in general sucks though. I live in Sweden.

You're gonna have to expand upon that, Ex-Pap:
- Why are you mistaken for British/Scandinavian, do you think?

I really don't know, perhaps because I have very fair complexion, with light eyes (although dark hair is dominant in Serbia too, people usually aren't so fair skinned).
Perhaps also because I am very reserved in interacting with people.

That's true. Spanish and Portuguese spirit are spicy as well, BUT a little bit less rough and more modest. Scandinavian disposition, in general sucks though. I live in Sweden.

Really? I would like to live in northern Europe, Finland especially, I think that disposition would suit me much better (I even considered studying in Slovenia as I've found it much less "loud" than my own country :smile:).

Why do you say that?

I'm generalising of course, but the main reason is that I like the southern Europe way of living, and Sweden is the opposite:

- Less compassion
- People are inbound, therefore less curiosity and not so engaging conversations with strangers
- The social life is pretty much dead during the weeks, instead there are heavy drinking during the weekends - southern Europe has more camraderie and flowing social life
- The political correctness is huge here
- And Jantelagen encapsulates the rest.

The prime example is Zlatan Ibrahimovic, the best footballer in Sweden ever. He is very liked when produce results, but as much hated if he has a bad game, or saying something "controversial" (read: the truth)

Really? I would like to live in northern Europe, Finland especially, I think that disposition would suit me much better (I even considered studying in Slovenia as I've found it much less "loud" than my own country :smile:).

Well. The Nordic countries are very good countries to live in. I won't move.

Finland is a very very interesting country. And progressive.

I thought so too, but there are quite many actually, Croatians also.

Ah, I remember now. I overheard some Croatian workers at the airport in Lisbon once..they got shocked when I approached them in Croatian, and I got surprised when they said they lived in PT.

Nonetheless interesting case, because British people aren't known as the most quiet ones!

Yes, Slovenia is definitely more introverted.

I think it's a good country to live in, I don't plan to move. You find all kinds of people, and Ljubljana especially is a very NF city. A lot of hipsters, artists etc.

The same next to the Italian border.

Well. The Nordic countries are very good countries to live in. I won't move.

Finland is a very very interesting country. And progressive.

Welcome to Finland. This is truly a place for introverts (most likely almost too introverted, to be honest...) :grin:

Your Match is an ENFJ
For ENFJs, romantic relationships provide an opportunity to make the most satisfying type of human connection. ENFJs crave relationships that are intimate, transformative, authentic and deep, and they probably enjoy falling in love more than any other type. They are nurturing, expressive, kind, encouraging and supportive. When their partners are feeling troubled or depressed, ENFJ partners will do everything in their power to bring the smiles and sunshine back into their lives.

Despite their natural warmth, ENFJs have strong values and a well-developed sense of their own dignity. When they feel a need to defend themselves or correct the mistakes of others, they can be sharp-tongued and direct in their observations and criticisms. But they see conflicts with loved ones as a product of misunderstanding and not bad intentions, and that is why they never stay mad for long. Their standards won’t be compromised, but neither will their commitment to love, and their inherent gentleness prevents them from doing or saying anything that will cause lasting damage.

The Downsides
It is very important for ENFJs to feel noticed, appreciated, cherished and loved—often, as in all the time. This isn’t inspired by insecurity, but rather by their idealistic notions about what love should be. They won’t ask for these things, however; they expect their significant others to offer them automatically without any prompting. So when normally warm and affectionate ENFJs suddenly become quiet and distant, there’s an excellent chance they’re feeling unappreciated and unloved and are worried about the state of their relationships.

Where to Find Your ENFJ Mate
ENFJs are driven to help others, and can be found in any setting where they might have the opportunity to change the world. Try volunteering for a charity or nonprofit and you're sure to encounter a few, especially if the organization is involved in guiding or inspiring youth.

In school, ENFJs are often found studying humanities or social sciences. In the work world, ENFJs can be found in a wide range of careers, but are usually working in an organization with a humanitarian mission and are often in a leadership role.

Reactions: Gaze and flower
Your Match is an ENFJ
For ENFJs, romantic relationships provide an opportunity to make the most satisfying type of human connection. ENFJs crave relationships that are intimate, transformative, authentic and deep, and they probably enjoy falling in love more than any other type. They are nurturing, expressive, kind, encouraging and supportive. When their partners are feeling troubled or depressed, ENFJ partners will do everything in their power to bring the smiles and sunshine back into their lives.

Despite their natural warmth, ENFJs have strong values and a well-developed sense of their own dignity. When they feel a need to defend themselves or correct the mistakes of others, they can be sharp-tongued and direct in their observations and criticisms. But they see conflicts with loved ones as a product of misunderstanding and not bad intentions, and that is why they never stay mad for long. Their standards won’t be compromised, but neither will their commitment to love, and their inherent gentleness prevents them from doing or saying anything that will cause lasting damage.

The Downsides
It is very important for ENFJs to feel noticed, appreciated, cherished and loved—often, as in all the time. This isn’t inspired by insecurity, but rather by their idealistic notions about what love should be. They won’t ask for these things, however; they expect their significant others to offer them automatically without any prompting. So when normally warm and affectionate ENFJs suddenly become quiet and distant, there’s an excellent chance they’re feeling unappreciated and unloved and are worried about the state of their relationships.

Where to Find Your ENFJ Mate
ENFJs are driven to help others, and can be found in any setting where they might have the opportunity to change the world. Try volunteering for a charity or nonprofit and you're sure to encounter a few, especially if the organization is involved in guiding or inspiring youth.

In school, ENFJs are often found studying humanities or social sciences. In the work world, ENFJs can be found in a wide range of careers, but are usually working in an organization with a humanitarian mission and are often in a leadership role.

Seems about the same for all. NJs, INTJs are fat tho.

Reactions: sakizkiz
upload_2021-5-4_11-24-49.png

Absolutely and utterly. I found an ENFJ. Nothing will ever come of it, but god is it fulfilling on many levels for me.