Which MBTI type is God? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Which MBTI type is God?

... or all? Or none?

Both at the same time. He is all of them at the same time, which means he is neither of them separately. How can he be one of them if he is all of them? So he is none of them. And all of them.

Nothing is everything, and everything between nothing and everything is polarization with many possible levels of complexity - combinations of various intercorrelating divisions into two opposites with many possible mixtures - combinations of concentration of the opposites.

I'd better stop thinking about this.

Reactions: voielactee
No, please, go on!

Can't....When I'm thinking about such concepts I feel like I'm in outer space....:wacko: I need my mind for other things, that's why I try not to think about it too much

God used to be ENTJ and would do all sorts of stuff but now we never see him so I figure he must have converted to INTP. He is likely pondering about the how his own infinite omniscience is so omniscient, and he may be doing it for awhile so don't expect to win any soccer games soon.

Last edited:
infj

I have an exciting theory:

If Jesus is A-PART of the FATHER,right?
He's the other half.
He's an INFJ.
If we want GOD, flip the functions of INFJ.
What do we have?
An ESTP!

[MENTION=6623]INFJok[/MENTION]

And what exactly would this relation mean and why is it important?

If we want GOD, flip the functions of INFJ.
What do we have?
An ESTP!

Now that you've mentioned it, I can totally see God as an ESTP:

"I created you humans.....k now you take care of yourselves, I'm gonna go smoke some pot.
Wait, I forgot something......
Oh, right. Does anyone happen to have a lighter?"

Not the way I see or feel God at all. Maybe you want to go smoke some pot.

Might I ask why you would say something like God wanting to smoke pot?

Might I ask why you would say something like God wanting to smoke pot?

Because I think that's something a typical ESTP would do. I might as well have said skydiving or parachuting instead, the point was that if God was an ESTP he would most likely be carefree and adventurous. I was imagining what God would be like if he was an ESTP, kind of playing with the idea of it.

http://www.personalitypage.com/ESTP.html
"ESTPs are outgoing, straight-shooting types. Enthusiastic and excitable, ESTPs are "doers" who live in the world of action. Blunt, straight-forward risk-takers, they are willing to plunge right into things and get their hands dirty. They live in the here-and-now, and place little importance on introspection or theory. The look at the facts of a situation, quickly decide what should be done, execute the action, and move on to the next thing.

They're fast-moving, fast-talking people who have an appreciation for the finer things in life. They may be gamblers or spendthrifts. They're usually very good at story telling and improvising. They typically make things up as they go along, rather than following a plan. They love to have fun, and are fun people to be around. They can sometimes be hurtful to others without being aware of it, as they generally do not know and may not care about the effect their words have on others. It's not that they don't care about people, it's that their decision-making process does not involve taking people's feelings into account. The ESTP needs to keep moving, and so does well in careers where he or she is not restricted or confined. They are action-oriented.
ESTPs are practical, observant, fun-loving, spontaneous risk-takers with an excellent ability to quickly improvise an innovative solution to a problem."

Last edited:
[MENTION=9896]Red Alex[/MENTION]

If you want to see God as a pot smoking ESTP, then you go right ahead and do that. We are all entitled to our opinions around here. It's a goddamn open forum for crying out loud! :)

I'm sure God would have listened to your opinion without having a problem with it...while passing you a doobie ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
[MENTION=9896]Red Alex[/MENTION]

If you want to see God as a pot smoking ESTP, then you go right ahead and do that. We are all entitled to our opinions around here. It's a goddamn open forum for crying out loud! :)

I'm sure God would have listened to your opinion without having a problem with it...while passing you a doobie ;)

Nice try of subtle patronizing with just the right amount of condescendence. I know that I'm entitled to my own opinion, tyvm. And for the record, I don't smoke pot.

God is ESTP and Satan is INFJ. Socionics duality (SLE-IEI). :) \m/

Reactions: cvp12gh5
Nice try of subtle patronizing with just the right amount of condescendence. I know that I'm entitled to my own opinion, tyvm. And for the record, I don't smoke pot.

I wasn't being patronizing or condescending at all. And the last sentence was a joke. And what does tyvm stand for? Sorry, I don't frequently use acronyms like that.

Edit: Ahhhh! Just got it! Thank you very much. Took me a minute, lol. Anyhow, you seem to have taken what I wrote the wrong way. The exact reason why I limit my input on these forums. So much can be read the wrong way.

Oh well.

Last edited by a moderator:
How is there even any disagreement over this....of course god smokes pot!

[video=youtube;mTWdZcGJ5bA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTWdZcGJ5bA[/video]

To your vile mind = tyvm?

The Year Virally Marks
The Young Viral Mink
The Yacht is Very Moldy
The Yawn has Vile Mucous.
To Your Very a Mazement
To Yearn Vile Minds
Teaching Your Very Mind
Teaching Your Vile Mind
Turning Years Very Mild
Talk to You Very Much