Which MBTI type is God? | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Which MBTI type is God?

Genesis 1:27 - "So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them."

If our origin in the image of God and we are all split into different personalities, then the sum of our personalities should be God.

If God = g ,

g = 16 MBTI's

giphy.gif

Creates humans and then hides in secret lair never to be seen, only sending cryptic messages here and there through others, watching you creepily when you mastrurbate at night. Yep, INTJ.

Reactions: aeon and Pin
Possibly INFJ or ISFJ.

Why wouldn't God be an Ni dominant type? He's omniscient. God doesn't need reasons for what he does or thinks and neither do INFJs.

ISFJs too.

Possibly INFJ or ISFJ.

Why wouldn't God be an Ni dominant type? He's omniscient. God doesn't need reasons for what he does or thinks and neither do INFJs.

ISFJs too.

I'll take INFJ :D

Reactions: Rowan Tree
I agree with you. Dionysus = ESFP.

ENTJ... I'm going to have to say Zeus by default.

Given how much Zeus is into copulation, I imagine his Se would be higher than that of an ENTJ, haha. But maybe.

How about Athena? And perhaps ISTP for Ares.

Given how much Zeus is into copulation, I imagine his Se would be higher than that of an ENTJ, haha. But maybe.

How about Athena? And perhaps ISTP for Ares.
Zeus could be an ESTP. Ares is certainly an ESTP.

Athena... don't know.

Zeus could be an ESTP. Ares is certainly an ESTP.

Athena... don't know.

I thought about Athena as ENTJ based on this (from wiki): "Ares often represents the physical or violent and untamed aspect of war, in contrast to his sister, the armored Athena, whose functions as a goddess of intelligence include military strategy and generalship."

I thought about Athena as ENTJ based on this (from wiki): "Ares often represents the physical or violent and untamed aspect of war, in contrast to his sister, the armored Athena, whose functions as a goddess of intelligence include military strategy and generalship."
I didn't want to be the one to say it this time but yeah... Athena is an obvious ENTJ.

@Ren

Ever read about the polytheistic religions that Judaism arose from which eventually gave rise to Christianity? Don't tell your bishop that we talked about this.

My bishop believes in more gods than I, so in a certain sense he is a polytheist. :tongueout:

And yes, I have heard of that, of course.

We cannot confine God to a personality type because there are flaws in each personality type and confining God to one personality type is just like saying God isn't perfect. God is a spirit and not a person. He is omnipotent and we are all made in His image. Pinning God down to one personality is just insulting God.

God doesn't sound very extroverted to me. He's always about being the "first cause" of stuff and keeping away from the scene of terrestriality. Sound like he needs a lot of time to recharge.

Reactions: Rowan Tree