Which MBTI type are you drawn to? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Which MBTI type are you drawn to?

Actualized type: INFP
(who you are) ...gosh, INFJs can be messy and disorganised!

Preferred type: INFJ
(who you prefer to be)

Attraction type: ENFP
(who you are attracted to)
Extroverted (E) 71.43% Introverted (I) 28.57%
Intuitive (N) 81.82% Sensing (S) 18.18%
Feeling (F) 51.22% Thinking (T) 48.78%
Perceiving (P) 74.19% Judging (J) 25.81%

I also like ENTP...and INFJ :p

Actualized type: [SIZE=+2]INFJ[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1](who you are)[/SIZE]
Introverted (I) 56.41% Extroverted (E) 43.59%
Intuitive (N) 61.76% Sensing (S) 38.24%
Feeling (F) 54.05% Thinking (T) 45.95%
Judging (J) 64.29% Perceiving (P) 35.71%

INFJ - "Author". Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. Complex personality. 1.5% of total population.

Preferred type: [SIZE=+2]ENFJ[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1](who you prefer to be)[/SIZE]
Extroverted (E) 51.43% Introverted (I) 48.57%
Intuitive (N) 72% Sensing (S) 28%
Feeling (F) 54.76% Thinking (T) 45.24%
Judging (J) 61.29% Perceiving (P) 38.71%

ENFJ - "Persuader". Outstanding leader of groups. Can be aggressive at helping others to be the best that they can be. 2.5% of total population.

Attraction type: [SIZE=+2]INFJ[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1](who you are attracted to)[/SIZE]

Introverted (I) 62.96% Extroverted (E) 37.04%
Intuitive (N) 56% Sensing (S) 44%
Feeling (F) 57.5% Thinking (T) 42.5%
Judging (J) 65% Perceiving (P) 35%

INFJ - "Author". Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. Complex personality. 1.5% of total population.

wow, don't know if I can agree on the last one(ENFJ would work better I believe) but me trying to be an ENFJ seems to be correct. Sometimes I am very outgoing but I return to my normal state after a couple of hours:)

Last edited:
Actualized type: ENTJ
(who you are)
Extroverted (E) 53.13% Introverted (I) 46.88%
Intuitive (N) 51.28% Sensing (S) 48.72%
Thinking (T) 56.1% Feeling (F) 43.9%
Judging (J) 56.67% Perceiving (P) 43.33%

ENTJ - "Field Marshall". The basic driving force and need is to lead. Tend to seek a position of responsibility and enjoys being an executive. 1.8% of total population.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Preferred type: ENTP
(who you prefer to be)
Extroverted (E) 62.5% Introverted (I) 37.5%
Intuitive (N) 51.35% Sensing (S) 48.65%
Thinking (T) 55.88% Feeling (F) 44.12%
Perceiving (P) 55.56% Judging (J) 44.44%

ENTP - "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attraction type: ENTP

Extroverted (E) 53.13% Introverted (I) 46.88%
Intuitive (N) 52.94% Sensing (S) 47.06%
Thinking (T) 51.35% Feeling (F) 48.65%
Perceiving (P) 52% Judging (J) 48%

ENTP - "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Woa was not expecting that as my type. But digging deeper I can see where maybe I am ENTJ.:meyes:
I guess maybe at this point in my life I am two types at different times. Like changing masks..

Last edited:
Which type do you prefer?

Man I really relate to both but I can see that maybe at my core that I am a ENTJ acting like an INFJ maybe? I think I should take some more tests and see where I really am at. I am finding out that as I get older I am trying to get back to myself as a rebelious teenager. I am questioning everything I see around me. I am aware of everything around me. I live in the moments now. I take them in. Even now typing this I know that I am creating a moment in my life. It all matters and means something to me now. I am enjoying getting older and learning more about myself. I like being aware of life and living in it now.:hat:

Hmm have you looked into the SP temperament? A lot of what you have said seems to fit that. Or perhaps you're an ENTJ that is developing your tertiary Se as you get older (being aware of everything around you is Se).

You said it is like wearing masks, which mask feels the most comfortable/natural? At what times do you feel most INFJ and when do you feel most ENTJ.

The other day when I met some people in the woods for the first time I got them all loosened up and into a conversation. My buddy with me was suprised that I had people skills. He had never seen that side of me before. I can be an introvert and a extrovert also. I have no fear of talking to people if it is something I am interested in. I know that I am changing inside because I am making the change happen on purpose. I don't wanna go out an angry old man I would rather go out not fighting and at peace with the world. I feel like in a few years this will be an important skill I have learned. But I think I need to take the test again to see what my type is. But it has got me thinking... Just took the test again and it says I am an INFJ this time. I seem to be hovering inbetween both types. Every time I test I get either lol...

Last edited:
The other day when I met some people in the woods for the first time I got them all loosened up and into a conversation. My buddy with me was suprised that I had people skills. He had never seen that side of me before. I can be an introvert and a extrovert also.I have no fear of talking to people if it is something I am interested in.

I think what you have described there a lot of introverts would agree with, we introverts are happy to talk about things that interest and excite us but we find it harder to maintain that level of interaction when it comes to more mundane topics. It certainly makes you no less of an introvert.

I know that I am changing inside because I am making the change happen on purpose. I don't wanna go out an angry old man I would rather go out not fighting and at peace with the world. I feel like in a few years this will be an important skill I have learned. But I think I need to take the test again to see what my type is. But it has got me thinking...

Apparently as we get older people often become more rounded in their type preferences and they will develop some of their weaker functions. What you have described seems to be a concious decision to develop your weaker functions. The tests can only tell you so much, I think exploring the functions and the type descriptions and thinking about not who you want to be but what type you feel most comfortable being. One might feel natural and the other might feel like you are trying to hard, or swimming against the current.

I think your right I am most likely and INFJ but I am developing my other weaker traits. I kinda feel like I am a little more level headed and I don't get all emotional about things I used to. It is very difficult to really be a fair judge of yourself because you know all your little flaws lol.. Although I was always the leader in my group of friends and kept us all outta trouble. And I kinda like to run the show at times. I hate being part of a group and would rather start my own group than be a part of a group I did not like. I can be a leader I choose not too.

Last edited:
I think your right I am most likely and INFJ but I am developing my other weaker traits. I kinda feel like I am a little more level headed and I don't get all emotional about things I used to. It is very difficult to really be a fair judge of yourself because you know all your little flaws lol.. Although I was always the leader in my group of friends and kept us all outta trouble. And I kinda like to run the show at times. I hate being part of a group and would rather start my own group than be a part of a group I did not like. I can be a leader I choose not too.

From our end, you sound more INFJ, if that helps! I know one ENTJ. Her stand on MBTI: "MBTI is a bunch of phooey". You, at least, have respect for the art!

All INFJ can be leaders, but most of us prefer not to be. I was moderator in my speech class, which seemed to be best for everyone b/c I was able to mediate in spite of how I felt. But Leading is not something I am happy with.

Stone makes a good point. We introverts rise to the occasion socially when the topic centers on something we have knowledge and interest in. It doesn't make us extraverted-I think that classification is based on people who get their energy from external sources. You are very much an internal battery type (I hope that makes sense-I'm running on little sleep and oversocialization, so at the moment my battery almost dead).

Actualized type: [SIZE=+2]INFJ[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1](who you are)[/SIZE]
Introverted (I) 56.25% Extroverted (E) 43.75%
Intuitive (N) 58.33% Sensing (S) 41.67%
Feeling (F) 51.28% Thinking (T) 48.72%
Judging (J) 68.75% Perceiving (P) 31.25%

Preferred type: [SIZE=+2]ISFJ[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1](who you prefer to be)[/SIZE]
Introverted (I) 55.17% Extroverted (E) 44.83%
Sensing (S) 52.78% Intuitive (N) 47.22%
Feeling (F) 55.26% Thinking (T) 44.74%
Judging (J) 65.71% Perceiving (P) 34.29%

ISFJ - "Conservator". Desires to be of service and to minister to individual needs - very loyal. 13.8% of total population.

Attraction type: [SIZE=+2]INFJ[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1](who you are attracted to)[/SIZE]
Introverted (I) 54.05% Extroverted (E) 45.95%
Intuitive (N) 55.88% Sensing (S) 44.12%
Feeling (F) 51.02% Thinking (T) 48.98%
Judging (J) 58.82% Perceiving (P) 41.18%

Hmmmmm interesting....

Actualized type: INFJ
(who you are)

Introverted (I) 53.13% Extroverted (E) 46.88%​

Intuitive (N) 55.88% Sensing (S) 44.12%
Feeling (F) 57.89% Thinking (T) 42.11%
Judging (J) 58.82% Perceiving (P) 41.18%​

Preferred type: ENFJ
(who you prefer to be)

Extroverted (E) 63.33% Introverted (I) 36.67%
Intuitive (N) 51.52% Sensing (S) 48.48%
Feeling (F) 59.09% Thinking (T) 40.91%
Judging (J) 61.11% Perceiving (P) 38.89%​

ENFJ - "Persuader". Outstanding leader of groups. Can be aggressive at helping others to be the best that they can be. 2.5% of total population.

Attraction type: ENFJ

Extroverted (E) 75% Introverted (I) 25%
Intuitive (N) 54.05% Sensing (S) 45.95%
Feeling (F) 63.41% Thinking (T) 36.59%
Judging (J) 58.62% Perceiving (P) 41.38%​

Last edited:
Introverted (I) 52.63% Extroverted (E) 47.37%
Intuitive (N) 57.89% Sensing (S) 42.11%
Feeling (F) 53.85% Thinking (T) 46.15%
Judging (J) 62.86% Perceiving (P) 37.14%

Preferred type: [SIZE=+2]INFJ[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]
(who you prefer to be)
[/SIZE]
Extroverted (E) 50% Introverted (I) 50%
Intuitive (N) 51.28% Sensing (S) 48.72%
Feeling (F) 56.41% Thinking (T) 43.59%
Judging (J) 69.44% Perceiving (P) 30.56%

*The current algorithm breaks the tie randomly so refresh the page to see alternate results​

Introverted (I) 51.85% Extroverted (E) 48.15%
Intuitive (N) 58.82% Sensing (S) 41.18%
Feeling (F) 55% Thinking (T) 45%
Judging (J) 58.33% Perceiving (P) 41.67%

I'm looking at mine and thinking, I'm me. I want to be me and... I want to be married to me???

Dang :mwtf:

I'm looking at mine and thinking, I'm me. I want to be me and... I want to be married to me???

Dang :mwtf:

well you must be a great person! I was kind of similar, I want to be me, and be with people like me...only more extroverted.

Hmm, interesting:

Actualized type: ISTP
Introverted (I) 54.05% Extroverted (E) 45.95%
Sensing (S) 51.43% Intuitive (N) 48.57%
Thinking (T) 64% Feeling (F) 36%
Perceiving (P) 58.82% Judging (J) 41.18%

Preferred type: ESTP
Extroverted (E) 55% Introverted (I) 45%
Sensing (S) 54.05% Intuitive (N) 45.95%
Thinking (T) 55.17% Feeling (F) 44.83%
Perceiving (P) 53.49% Judging (J) 46.51%

Attraction type: ISFJ
Introverted (I) 60% Extroverted (E) 40%
Sensing (S) 57.58% Intuitive (N) 42.42%
Feeling (F) 53.13% Thinking (T) 46.88%
Judging (J) 52.94% Perceiving (P) 47.06%

[Edit] This is different from my results of a year and a half ago. Then it was Actual: INTP, prefered: INTJ, and attracted: INFP.

Last edited:
Your avatar looks like an STPs.

I think I'm gettin' old...I thought I had a preference for Rationals, but there ya go!

Jung Explorer Test

Introverted (I) 75% Extroverted (E) 25%
Intuitive (N) 55.56% Sensing (S) 44.44%
Feeling (F) 55.17% Thinking (T) 44.83%
Judging (J) 56.25% Perceiving (P) 43.75%

Preferred type: [SIZE=+2]INFJ[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1](who you prefer to be)[/SIZE]
Introverted (I) 59.26% Extroverted (E) 40.74%
Intuitive (N) 58.54% Sensing (S) 41.46%
Feeling (F) 52.94% Thinking (T) 47.06%
Judging (J) 67.57% Perceiving (P) 32.43%

Introverted (I) 60% Extroverted (E) 40%
Intuitive (N) 63.41% Sensing (S) 36.59%
Feeling (F) 55.26% Thinking (T) 44.74%
Judging (J) 61.76% Perceiving (P) 38.24%

Okay Madam, now you must marry me, congratulations.