Which grade should you teach?

Sep 20, 2009
MBTI
INFP
Enneagram
4w5

http://blogthings.com/whatgradeshouldyouteachquiz/

You Should Teach Fourth Grade

You are a very intuitive person. You tend to immediately understand what drives a person and what a person needs.
You know how to challenge people and help them break through walls. You are inspiring to others.

You are giving and generous. You are willing to spend a lot of time with someone to help them achieve their goals.
You make people feel good about themselves. You build self-esteem effectively.

You are a very intuitive person. You tend to immediately understand what drives a person and what a person needs.
You know how to challenge people and help them break through walls. You are inspiring to others.

You are giving and generous. You are willing to spend a lot of time with someone to help them achieve their goals.

fifth-grade.jpg

You Should Teach Fifth Grade

You are laid back. You have a great sense of humor and figure "kids will be kids."
You have a lot of energy and endurance. It is hard for kids to wear you down.

You're able to roll with a rowdy classroom if you need to, but you also know how to keep students in line.
You are flexible and spontaneous. You can throw the whole plan out the window, if you need to.

I SO figured I would get college, but this definitely works. I LOVE kids!!!

Last edited:
fifth-grade.jpg

You are laid back. You have a great sense of humor and figure "kids will be kids."

You're able to roll with a rowdy classroom if you need to, but you also know how to keep students in line.
You are flexible and spontaneous. You can throw the whole plan out the window, if you need to.

You Should Teach First Grade

You are encouraging and easygoing. You don't mind answering the same questions from kids over and over.
You are also very detail oriented. You're a stickler for proper punctuation and grammar.

While you run a tight ship, you still know how to have fun with learning.
You are good at motivating and inspiring others, especially kids!

fourth-grade.jpg

You are flexible and spontaneous. You can throw the whole plan out the window, if you need to. I find it slightly creepy that NeveramI and I ALWAYS get the same results for quizzes....

You are flexible and spontaneous. You can throw the whole plan out the window, if you need to. I find it slightly creepy that NeveramI and I ALWAYS get the same results for quizzes....

Pretty sure slant shouldn't be teaching ANY grade!!!

J/K!

You are encouraging and easygoing. You don't mind answering the same questions from kids over and over.
You are also very detail oriented. You're a stickler for proper punctuation and grammar.

Teacher is actually one thing I think I could have been very good at! English and writing for sure!

You Should Teach Second Grade
You are an excellent communicator and instructor. You would take teaching seriously.
You know how to present a subject in many ways. You are good at coming up with examples.

You are both supportive and challenging. You know when to push, and you know when to praise.
You have a lot of energy, and you don't get discouraged easily. You don't give up on people.

You should teach college.

You're much too cool to be wearing anything but camel haired jackets with patches on the elbows.

You don't have time to deal with snotty nosed kids and would rather a TA did it.

You like to write complicated research papers which are renowned in their field, but not known by anyone else.

Last edited:
i think i might do this in the future even ^^.. i've taught grade 6 with a few students from gr. 5 and did not really like them generally.. but the grade 5s were more open and liked learning, especially the quiet ones.

-

You Should Teach Kindergarten

kindergarten.jpg

You are a warm, empathetic person who truly loves children. And children love you right back.
You have more patience than most, and you're able to let little things slide.

You are also expressive and fun. You have the perfect personality for reading aloud and leading art projects.
You are creative and inspiring. You can keep learning interesting, simple, and fun.

What Grade Should You Teach?

Blogthings: We'll Tell You The Truth... Someone Has To!

I am a teacher. For some reason this quiz bothers me and I don't know why...Why should it bother me it seems innocent enough...:m083:

I am a teacher. For some reason this quiz bothers me and I don't know why...Why should it bother me it seems innocent enough...:m083:

lol, at teacher is here!!omg *runs*..I hope you don't teach a high school in Miami xD.

This test tells you more about your personality than about which grade you should teach. Is that why it bothers you?

or maybe because there's not really any difference between students in gr. 5, 6 or 7 ... that sort of thing

I don't know it seems to oversimplify teaching. Teaching is blood, sweat and tears it is more than a quiz taken for fun. Teachers are taken for granted and not respected. It just seems to minimize the field.