Which grade should you teach? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Which grade should you teach?

I don't know it seems to oversimplify teaching. Teaching is blood, sweat and tears it is more than a quiz taken for fun. Teachers are taken for granted and not respected. It just seems to minimize the field.

This is true, teacher's don't get paid enough for what they deserve. Very underestimated job, They need to realize that in the hands of teachers is the future of the world, and that their role is extremely important.

yeah i wish teaching could become a major or specialization itself.. i think it is already? but for teachers who teach art/design, you can graduate for example with a bachelors in graphic design and you are already allowed to teach...

but i agree, there is so much more to teaching
it's more an art form in itself... organization, psychology...

i've met too many teachers who shouldn't be teaching.

You Should Teach Kindergarten

kindergarten.jpg

You are a warm, empathetic person who truly loves children. And children love you right back.
You have more patience than most, and you're able to let little things slide.

You are also expressive and fun. You have the perfect personality for reading aloud and leading art projects.
You are creative and inspiring. You can keep learning interesting, simple, and fun.

:0)

You Should Teach First Grade

You are encouraging and easygoing. You don't mind answering the same questions from kids over and over.
You are also very detail oriented. You're a stickler for proper punctuation and grammar.

While you run a tight ship, you still know how to have fun with learning.
You are good at motivating and inspiring others, especially kids!

Maybe this has to do with my favorite teacher.

I don't know it seems to oversimplify teaching. Teaching is blood, sweat and tears it is more than a quiz taken for fun. Teachers are taken for granted and not respected. It just seems to minimize the field.

Would you also be offended by a quiz which ask "What kind of rescue job should you do?"

All internet quizzes minimize things. They are trivial things.

I think that you raise a good point. It is not unreasonable to draw on your point of reference to how you take things. For me teaching has been a deeply personal challenge and that is where my response lies from my experience of all of the times I cried in bed because I wanted to do better for my students, families, schools, co-workers. I don't have the frame of reference for rescue workers and I can say I would not have the same response. I have not cried in bed for all of the people that I have been not able to save because I have never been a rescue worker. So your point is well taken. I also do hope that mine has been made as well. Peace