• INFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFJ

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
Last Ni rambling....

It is possible that Ni is relatively more "future goal oriented" than other internal gauges (say compared to Si)

Couple that with a strong co-pilot ordering function of Te or Fe to make it happen

Couple that with ability to "not care" about making waves, and to a degree, status seeking or ability to cope with status aka "not caring about making waves"

And couple that with first-mover advantage

If that Ni vision is relatively solid, able to be willed into existence and earlier than others, it is possible for that implementation to receive more credit for advancement of whatever it was trying to advance

Last edited:
Hence, power as a reward, and thus how power has traditionally been linked to those types

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-09-06 at 7.43.26 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-09-06 at 7.43.26 PM.png
    66.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Screen Shot 2019-09-06 at 7.48.47 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-09-06 at 7.48.47 PM.png
    66.8 KB · Views: 6
Something like power is a function of vision + confidence + execution

Debate whether power should or should not be swapped for leadership

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-09-10 at 3.43.27 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-09-10 at 3.43.27 AM.png
    113.3 KB · Views: 5
Fe doms struggle with depression as well. But not because they want others to accept them. They struggle because they want to feel good enough.

Do you have sources for this statement? I'd be interested.

Not saying Fe-doms can't be depressed, of course they can, but intuitively I don't see them as among the types most likely to fall into depression.

I'm on the second page and I'm racking my brain why INFJs are being discussed as (or believed to be) the least feel-y type.

Least feel-y type of the F types, Brit :) So in any case quite feel-y!

But I think we've more or less come to agree that INFJs are more like in the middle, the extremes being ESFP < ..... < INFP.

Do you have sources for this statement? I'd be interested.

Not saying Fe-doms can't be depressed, of course they can, but intuitively I don't see them as among the types most likely to fall into depression.

Yeah. Look up DaveSuperpowers on YouTube. He's typed thousands of people.

Also, they're not the most likely. It's just that dominant decides are more likely to fall into depression than dominant observers.

But I think we've more or less come to agree that INFJs are more like in the middle, the extremes being ESFP < ..... < INFP.

not sure if i'd agree 100% on the left pole being esfp

an alternative way of answering the question is who is the most think-y feeler

would be either infj or isfj

Thank you, Ren. I appreciate that clarification.

Have you heard of the doorslam ;)

Doesn't mean that there are not many feelings with potentially huge intensity behind it, but it is certainly a cold act

I was defining feel-y differently. Coldness is a projection of/responding to a feeling/feelings.

I was sure this was going to come up in response to my post. However, as cold as it can seem, I believe it's because INFJs feel too much, not because they have little ability to feel. I think that INFJs get tired of feeling a certain way, which causes them to door slam.

I think that INFJs have amplified negative and positive emotions/feelings, and because of that, INFJs responses to those feelings can seem a little over the top either way.

...just my take from my experience.

i would say infj might be the most sensitive though

does sensitive equate to feel-y?

I think that INFJs have amplified negative and positive emotions/feelings, and because of that, INFJs responses to those feelings can seem a little over the top either way.

...sensitive because they feel so much.

Thank you, Ren. I appreciate that clarification.

I was defining feel-y differently. Coldness is a projection of/responding to a feeling/feelings.

I was sure this was going to come up in response to my post. However, as cold as it can seem, I believe it's because INFJs feel too much, not because they have little ability to feel. I think that INFJs get tired of feeling a certain way, which causes them to door slam.

...just my take from my experience.

I'm not disagreeing--I think we're saying the same thing

Food for thought: could the coldness of slam be from heightened 'thinking' preferences relative to other feelers

Whether it's an exaggerated response doesn't really remove it from being "cold" to the receiving end which could lead to a perception of being less feel-y

Not looking to dismiss feelings of INFJs