Votes: 1 4.2%
  • INFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFJ

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
I already put some thought about which E are the less E and which I are the most I; Same for S/N. Never had thought before for F/T.

I like gathering stats and I did gather lots of test results. But, different for E/I and S/N, this one is hard to answer and data are falling in some sort of contradiction. It seems that it what it means to be more or less feeler seems to differ in tests, and being feeler and being emotion seems to be slightly different from each other.

Based on the Dario Nardi tests that I gathered (including some few results from here - I gathered a total of 208), the feeler type which the sum Fe+Fi-Te-Ti is the lowest is INFJ followed by ENFP. INFJ is the highest feeler on Ti (the Ti is opposing role although not tertiary, in average). The highest Te came from ISFJ and ESFJ. The highest one in F was ISFP.

From what I gather from 16P, but with something like 80 results or a little less, the feelr type with most borderline on F/T (on 50-55% scale) was ENFJ (28.6%), followed by INFJ and ENFP (22.2% both), but I excluded some sensors from that counting because there were too few of them. Besides these, the lowest F average were from ENFJ and ENFP, and INFJ got quite a lof of F. THe highest F from there was, surprisingly, INFJ and ISFJ.

Looking at a cross between Big 5 facet 'emotion' (that is under the Openess to Experience) and cognitive functions, the less Feeler on that is the Ni+Fe combo, and using my own "custom stack" for sum typing, something that I prefer to not explain for the moment, give the same result for INFJ due to Ni has the lowest correlation with emotion in cognitive function that is perceveing in Jung (Ne,Ni,Se,Si are the P in Jung). However, almost all correlations on that facet are low or irrelevant, so this is the less reliable for that in all examples I gave. The highest types were ISFJ and INFP.

So, it seems that it is INFJ, however the F in INFJ seems to vary quite a lot (it really depends on which INFJ we are refering to). And for the highest feeler, well, I cant say if it is INFP, ISFP or ISFJ, although I tend to agree that ISFJ doesnt really seem to be the highest on feeler at all and perhaps a impression of ISFJ being the less F of Fs comes from this overuse of Te.

And it is important to note that this doesnt have much to do with psychopathy or with being nice/caring.