Votes: 1 4.2%
  • INFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFJ

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
Feel is a term that means different things in different contexts. Are you looking for the Feeler who feels the least intensely, in terms of emotion, or the one who externalises and expresses Feeling least, or the one who is least drawn to making Feeling judgements?

I think that the type dymamics will alter the flavour qualitatively and make it difficult to assess quantitatively. F&N is likely to give a very different experience and expression of Feeling than F&S. My most intense emotional experiences come from very deeply rooted Ni working in combination with Se, are only semi-voluntary, and are almost impossible to extravert. All that anyone else might notice is that I become quiet and abstracted, or appear a bit tense if the emotion is a bad one. My Feeling judgements on the contrary are all consciously selected and easily extraverted, and work in close partnership with my Ni and Ti. I'm not sure it's all that easy to compare the dynamics of all this with the S types, or the Ne/Fi types. It could be (eg) like comparing writing a romance with styling someone's hair.

Feel is a term that means different things in different contexts. Are you looking for the Feeler who feels the least intensely, in terms of emotion, or the one who externalises and expresses Feeling least, or the one who is least drawn to making Feeling judgements?

I think that the type dymamics will alter the flavour qualitatively and make it difficult to assess quantitatively. F&N is likely to give a very different experience and expression of Feeling than F&S. My most intense emotional experiences come from very deeply rooted Ni working in combination with Se, are only semi-voluntary, and are almost impossible to extravert. All that anyone else might notice is that I become quiet and abstracted, or appear a bit tense if the emotion is a bad one. My Feeling judgements on the contrary are all consciously selected and easily extraverted, and work in close partnership with my Ni and Ti. I'm not sure it's all that easy to compare the dynamics of all this with the S types, or the Ne/Fi types. It could be (eg) like comparing writing a romance with styling someone's hair.

Feelings are fine. Just looking for less feely judgement and having to deal with messiness

Feelings are fine. Just looking for less feely judgement and having to deal with messiness
Ok that makes it easier if you are looking for less outward show of feeling judgement. This diagram might help

655F82DB-6649-4852-AED5-4A9F32551611.jpeg

The ones who are most likely to show the most thinking tempered outward feeling are the ones who lie close to the zero point in the nice/nasty axis. On the other hand the ones who will show the warmest outward feeling are on the far left.

It might also help to look at the Enneagram types of the mbti feelers.

upload_2019-9-8_6-5-40.jpeg

I suggest sticking with E5 feelers for the least ‘messy’, as you put it, but be prepared for switches between thinking and feeling judgement that might be a bit disconcerting.

Ok that makes it easier if you are looking for less outward show of feeling judgement. This diagram might help

View attachment 58115

The ones who are most likely to show the most thinking tempered outward feeling are the ones who lie close to the zero point in the nice/nasty axis. On the other hand the ones who will show the warmest outward feeling are on the far left.

View attachment 58116

I suggest sticking with E5 feelers for the least ‘messy’, as you put it, but be prepared for switches between thinking and feeling judgement that might be a bit disconcerting.
This shows how tricky it can be using just one typing model because if I’m right then it focuses on a small-ish subset of the already rare types - INFx. Most people of these types probably would not be what you are looking for and you might never come across E5 examples of them. E1 feelers might be another place to look,

View attachment 58115

View attachment 58116

lol infj smarter than intp

:joycat::joycat::joycat:
Yes I’d like to know how they came up with the relative positions - whoever complied the chart. It’s obviously true of course ;)

View attachment 58115

View attachment 58116

was married to an isfj

they think they are thinkers, but not really--they get thrashed in debates and don't like it. they like to do practical things which i can appreciate to a degree but that doesn't hold my interest

infjs also do the toggle thing--they are a little better on the debate thing but still get thrashed. Ni insights make up for it a bit and the earthy intelligence that Se brings is nice

was married to an isfj

they think they are thinkers, but not really--they get thrashed in debates and don't like it. they like to do practical things which i can appreciate to a degree but that doesn't hold my interest

infjs also do the toggle thing--they are a little better on the debate thing but still get thrashed. Ni insights make up for it a bit and the earthy intelligence that Se brings is nice
Well if you judge intelligence by logical gymnastics ability a Ti Dom is bound to have a head start. INTPs can struggle with emotional intelligence though. INxJs use Ni to access a deep well of wisdom but it’s a perception so isn’t recognised as valid by critical thinkers who need everything pinned down logically.
The INTPs I’ve known can be very warm hearted like a friendly but slightly awkward puppy.
I think all types can be intelligent in their own way. Watching ISTPs creating with their hands from next to nothing looks miraculous to me.

The INTPs I’ve known can be very warm hearted like a friendly but slightly awkward puppy.
:<3:

They are nice, while INFJs are kind. Meaning that INTPs are less likely to go tough love on someone, but rather the Ti-path.

I voted ESFP based on a prejudice I think - their ability to discard people and form shallow attachments.

Like John said, there's a distinction to be made perhaps between depth and breadth (if we want to keep the dimensions limited), and the combination of these two provides a conceptual 'volume' of 'feelingness'.

'Breadth' refers to the number or amount of things a person prefers to use feeling judgement about. 'Depth' how intensely they feel about such things.

So while ESFPs might prefer feeling judgement about everything (Breadth), the intensity of this feeling is typically more limited. By contrast, I would say that an INTJ has more depth than breadth, probably in the same degree as INFJs prefer breadth, while INFPs have both great depth and great breadth.

E.g. A relative comparison (my first guess):

1. ISFJ - Breadth 2, Depth 3 = Feelyness Index (FyI): 6
  2. ESFJ - Breadth 3, Depth 2 = FyI 6
  3. ESFP - Breadth 4, Depth 1 = FyI 4
  4. ISFP - Breadth 2, Depth 3 = FyI 6
  5. ENFP - Breadth 3, Depth 3 = FyI 9
  6. INFP - Breadth 4, Depth 4 = FyI 16
  7. ENFJ - Breadth 4, Depth 2 = FyI 8
  8. INFJ - Breadth 3, Depth 3 = FyI 9