Which Chakra Are You Most Connected To? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Which Chakra Are You Most Connected To?

fpa2x0.jpg

I actually fixed that guy up a bit better so his eyes are in the right place now.

1z5un7n.jpg

Ummm, not sure whether anyone is actually interested in this, but that post got a lot of likes (most of them were lost in the software migration) and it bothers me that his eyes were in the wrong place.

Third Eye Chakra.

e3d94e60-48c2-4cd1-831f-e07cb92158fb.jpg

You scored the Third Eye Chakra, the ability to focus and see the big picture. You embody wisdom and are the one to think and make decisions. People frequently go to you for advice. You are intellectual and perceptive. You're able to self-reflect and gain clarity about yourself or a situation. Not only are you blessed with intelligence, but you're also imaginative and full of innovative ideas. With both intellect and imagination you are able to dream big and make your dreams become reality.

hqdefault.jpg

Crown Chakra, Universal Higher Consciousness...
Far out.images.png

Reactions: Free
CROWN.JPG

e3d94e60-48c2-4cd1-831f-e07cb92158fb.jpg

You scored the Third Eye Chakra, the ability to focus and see the big picture. You embody wisdom and are the one to think and make decisions. People frequently go to you for advice. You are intellectual and perceptive. You're able to self-reflect and gain clarity about yourself or a situation. Not only are you blessed with intelligence, but you're also imaginative and full of innovative ideas. With both intellect and imagination you are able to dream big and make your dreams become reality.

hqdefault.jpg
I got this one today. but this is dynamic...fluid....changing.