Where should you sing? | INFJ Forum

Where should you sing?

You Should Sing in the Shower

You may not be the world's greatest singer, but you shouldn't be deprived of singing.
So go ahead and sing your heart out in the shower. No one will hear you!

If you're feeling super shy, play some music to accompany you. Rock out in the shower.
And once you get some confidence, consider singing in public - even if it's just in front of your friends.

You Should Sing in the Shower

You may not be the world's greatest singer, but you shouldn't be deprived of singing.
So go ahead and sing your heart out in the shower. No one will hear you!

If you're feeling super shy, play some music to accompany you. Rock out in the shower.
And once you get some confidence, consider singing in public - even if it's just in front of your friends.
You do have quite a nive voice :)

Reactions: Gaze
You Should Sing on Stage
You've got amazing pipes, and it's time that you use them! You are a born star.
You would wow a crowd with your voice. You just need to get in front of a bunch of people and start singing.

It's likely that you're a naturally good singer, but it's also true that you practice a lot. You love to sing.
You could be the next American Idol or the next world famous opera star. You've got the talent for either (or both!)

Reactions: jyrffw54
You Should Sing in the Car
You may not be ready for your big stage debut, but you're a decent singer.
You can carry a tune, and you should be proud to have others here you sing.

Whenever a favorite song comes on the radio, crank it up and start singing.
Whether you're alone or with friends, belt it out. Singing is an awesome release.

Lauren what'd you get? Singing on tv?

SouloftheLaurel's voice is like... epic. If you're in the mood to understate talent that is.

You Should Sing on Stage

You would wow a crowd with your voice. You just need to get in front of a bunch of people and start singing.

It's likely that you're a naturally good singer, but it's also true that you practice a lot. You love to sing.
You could be the next American Idol or the next world famous opera star. You've got the talent for either (or both!)

car.jpg

Whether you're alone or with friends, belt it out. Singing is an awesome release.

You Should Sing At Karaoke
You love to sing, and you don't care whether you're good at it or not.
Singing is its own reward, and you think that everyone should sing.

You're a total ham, and you just love being in front of a crowd.
For you, singing is celebrating, and you like to sing as much as possible!

Its true..that's one aspect of myself..when it comes to singing, I have no shame xD.

You Should Sing on Stage

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
World Famous Opera Star Alert!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
World Famous Opera Star Alert!

Awww thanks, hun. Maybe. One day in the distant future.
For now I sing in the shower...lol

You Should Sing on Stage

Hmm...that requires having confidence in my voice, in front of a crowd. Stage fright will one day kill me, I tell you.

You Should Sing on Stage

Hmm...that requires having confidence in my voice, in front of a crowd. Stage fright will one day kill me, I tell you.
Post a sample on INFJ Shout Outs! :D

You Should Sing on Stage

You Should Sing on Stage

....Really? I don't think I'm really a performer. I like to sing, though.

You should not sing.