Where do we come from? [split from member's photos thread] | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Where do we come from? [split from member's photos thread]

Anyway WTF?

[MENTION=1848]Barnabas[/MENTION] are you saying you believe in evolution?

Reactions: IndigoSensor
[quote=N

Anyway WTF?

[MENTION=1848]Barnabas[/MENTION] are you saying you believe in evolution?

Depends on what you mean by evolution.... If you mean small variations in animal and plant life over extended periods of time turning into a new species, yes.

Depends on what you mean by evolution.... If you mean small variations in animal and plant life over extended periods of time turning into a new species, yes.

so what variety of evolution don't you believe in?

well i had posted a picture and then someone said STFU so i figured i'd try a different tact. my bad:m142:

Reactions: NaeturVindur
[quote=N

USA!!! America is the king!!! Everything comes from USA!! USA is the ultimate country!!! USA FTW!!!!

edit: I'd rather not let this turn into a debate.

I'll make you a deal. Explain what you mean and i won't challenge it in any way. I'm just interested to see how you rationalise the conflict between christianity and evolution.

This isn't so i can try and prove you wrong. I'm just interested in your opinion

I'll make you a deal. Explain what you mean and i won't challenge it in any way. I'm just interested to see how you rationalise the conflict between christianity and evolution.

This isn't so i can try and prove you wrong. I'm just interested in your opinion

there is not much to rationalize, I find the theory that over time creatures develop and diversify to a point which they are no longer recognized as what they were.

Whether this due to adapting to an environment or espiciation I couldn't tell you. However I disagree with the theory early human developed from primates. It would require evolutionary developments that to my knowledge haven't been seen in any other species within the last five thousand years(I may be wrong).

there is not much to rationalize, I find the theory that over time creatures develop and diversify to a point which they are no longer recognized as what they were.

Whether this due to adapting to an environment or espiciation I couldn't tell you. However I disagree with the theory early human developed from primates. It would require evolutionary developments that to my knowledge haven't been seen in any other species within the last five thousand years(I may be wrong).

Do you believe god created us pretty much as we are and maybe there were some minor changes to us over time or do you think we may have evolved from a very different animal?

This isn't a challenge. I'm merely seeking clarification

Reactions: IndigoSensor
without his Divine creation origin, man is just an animal and his consciousness a perversion.

Last edited:
Do you believe god created us pretty much as we are and maybe there were some minor changes to us over time or do you think we may have evolved from a very different animal?

This isn't a challenge. I'm merely seeking clarification

It's not a thought I ponder often, because it really doesn't matter.

Lets say that I believe that humans were created unique, not evolved from another species, however when originally created they were very different from modern man.

Reactions: randomsomeone
It's not a thought I ponder often, because it really doesn't matter.

Lets say that I believe that humans were created unique, not evolved from another species, however when originally created they were very different from modern man.

Thanks

I also heared that the evolution of humans has evolved so fast that it is not explainable by normal evolution. On top of that we have gained some features that are not incouraging survival (for instance the fact that our head is almost to big for the birth chanal). So you can't really say that humans evolved because of the 'survival of the fittest", we are not really the fittest

some people explain the strange evolution of humans by saying that we where genetic manipulated by aliens, who we called "gods". Genesis would be an explanation of that genetic manipulation.