Meh
Donor
Dec 12, 2008
MBTI
INTP
Enneagram
We're all African

We're all African

Well that's not strictly true as a lot of us caucasians have some neanderthal in us. Also it's recently been discovered that a lot of Asians have a mix of another proto-human.

We're all pangean :p

(i admit that might not be how you spell it)

We're all African

12254a885fadccc3b.gif

Reactions: under skies
Well that's not strictly true as a lot of us caucasians have some neanderthal in us. Also it's recently been discovered that a lot of Asians have a mix of another proto-human.

Trace amounts. Which makes sense since Cro-Magnon mostly seemed to prefer killing Neanderthals then to breed with them, and especially since neanderthals numbers were far less considering that they existed during the Ice Age.

Essentially all humans came form East Africa.

Where do where do we come from? [split from member's photos thread]

All humans came from the middle-east, except sub-Saharan Africans.

All humans came from the middle-east, except sub-Saharan Africans.

Are you sure? I'm in an evolutionary biology class and seems like all of us came from the region in eastern Africa called the Great Rift Valley:m075:

Are you sure? I'm in an evolutionary biology class and seems like all of us came from the region in eastern Africa called the Great Rift Valley:m075:

and most of them seem to have migrated through the middle east

so that means they migrated through but that doesn't mean all humans come from there.

but, it being a slow process, the migration probably involved people settling in one are, then the next generation spreading by maybe 50 or so miles. So, to the generations who lived in the middle east, they were as much from the middle east as you are from texas, and their children were as much from the middle east as my family is from Ireland. The point I'm making is the idea of being "from" somewhere is very fluid and can always be traced a little further back. Even our ancestors in africa. They come from a people who were from a different region, even though those people weren't homo sapiens, as we would classify them.

I'm not "from" Texas, since I'm not Native American. I'm actually Finnish in ancestry. I don't argue with your "sense of belonging" to a culture, just your scientific basis. All humans (no matter if theyre finnish, irish, african, japanese, etc) come from eastern Africa. That's where our ancestors evolved until they could walk upright and chase prey across the savannah and into new countries.

When meeting someone new, and they ask where you're from, how do you answer?

Also, our homo sapian ancestors had ancestors that came from elsewhere, and we don;t know where life originated, so, following your logic, its scientifically invalid to say anything as to where we're from.

p.s. [mods] split thread out as this discussion was a serious derailment from posting and talking about member's photos.[/mods]

Last edited:
Your all wrong, every 1 of you, we are all Aliens from outer space, you just don't recognize that yet.

:m107: Namaste.

Actually they're both right

your all wrong, we're all pangean.

We're all stardust, and we all came from the big bang

/thread