When Functions Go Bad | INFJ Forum

When Functions Go Bad

Quinlan

Right the First Time!
Jun 12, 2008
MBTI
ISFP
So since the "Liking others" thread turned into a big mushy lovefest, I thought I'd bring balance to the force by posting a negative thread.

What are some of the negative sides (either real or perceived) of the functions?

Fi: Selfish, moody, contradictory, unpredictable, emo, weird, irrational....

Se: Hedonistic, shallow, inconsiderate, shortsighted, primitive

Ni: Crazy, irrational, paranoid, cold...

Te: Judgemental, uncaring, cold, power hungry...

Fe: Manipulative, moody, irrational, fake, shallow...

Si: Old fashioned, dull, pedantic...

Ne: Crazy, silly, weird, paranoid...

Ti: Pendantic, nitpicky, nerdy, uncaring....

HAhah how enthusiastic xD I actually loved the lovefest haha. I think its nice to talk about nice things.

This seems realistic, but the thing that pops up in my head is why this 'mood' of the process or whatever it is called, arouse in the first place. :p *can't help it xD*

Come on people, defend your functions, don't let me slander them like this!

MY NI IS NOT PARANOID.

Or is it....<.< >.>

My Ni likes to sit upon top of Si and Se and use them as a sofa/futon combo. :fish:

Come on people, defend your functions, don't let me slander them like this!

But you've slandered yourself as well, so that makes us equal! :lol:

I am not going to defend my dark side.

I like my dark side.

We have Fe and Se, which are described as shallow, and Ni and Ti which are described as cold and uncaring.

Does anyone wonder how we're considered deep, compassionate individuals with that logic?

We have Fe and Se, which are described as shallow, and Ni and Ti which are described as cold and uncaring.

Does anyone wonder how we're considered deep, compassionate individuals with that logic?

They cancel each other out. :D

i THINK ANY OF THOSE FUNCTIONS IN REALITY CAN BE AS SHALLOW OR AS DEEP AS YOU WANT THEM TO BE.

oops caps.

Well, this list is the "unhealthy" functions list, what's the opposite of those qualities?