What's your worst quality? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What's your worst quality?

Discussion in 'Online Tests' started by noisebloom, Jun 5, 2018.

Share This Page

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 14 users.
More threads by noisebloom
  1. Reason

    Reason Get liberated, son

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2017
    Threads:
    47
    Messages:
    4,301
    Featured Threads:
    29
    Likes Received:
    19,294
    Trophy Points:
    2,837
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Merica
    MBTI:
    INTP
    Can't believe I didn't get that XD

    Oh well, time to confirm my INTPness-

    Your worst quality is. . .
    perfectionism.
    Your standards are impossibly high. While perfectionism can be motivating when it pushes you to strive for excellence, it can also be crushing when you fail despite your best efforts. If your perfectionism is making you feel bad, try to set more reasonable goals for yourself. . . And remember everyone makes mistakes.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Icedream

    Icedream Again

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2017
    Threads:
    77
    Messages:
    5,019
    Featured Threads:
    24
    Likes Received:
    13,990
    Trophy Points:
    2,884
    Gender:
    Male
    MBTI:
    xNFJ
    Your worst quality is. . .
    absentmindedness.
    Your mind is always floating off to one thing or another. Unfortunately, this means you miss important information and can be perceived as flighty or irresponsible. To keep your mind from wandering, become an active participant in conversations by asking questions and take notes during business meetings. The more you train your focus, the more natural it will become to stay present in the moment.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    flower, Ginny and Lady Jolanda like this.
  3. Lurk

    Lurk [ what ]

    Joined:
    Jan 13, 2017
    Threads:
    36
    Messages:
    1,358
    Featured Threads:
    11
    Likes Received:
    3,837
    Trophy Points:
    1,167
    Gender:
    Female
    MBTI:
    INTP
    Enneagram:
    6,9 & 4
    fine

    mule.GIF
     
    charlatan, flower and Ginny like this.
  4. bonfire

    bonfire Community Member

    Joined:
    Mar 24, 2018
    Threads:
    3
    Messages:
    245
    Featured Threads:
    1
    Likes Received:
    553
    Trophy Points:
    538
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    5w4
    tactlessness.
    What you say is usually true, but that doesn't mean that you have to say it in such a blunt way. If you really care about others, take their feelings into consideration when you say things. Remember, it's not what you say, but how you say it.


    Geez, I need to go practice my Fe now.
     
    Wyote, flower and Ginny like this.
  5. zetturn

    Banned

    Joined:
    May 1, 2015
    Threads:
    10
    Messages:
    147
    Featured Threads:
    3
    Likes Received:
    143
    Trophy Points:
    587
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Home
    MBTI:
    I-C-U-P
    Enneagram:
    548
    vanity.
    You are very vain. I bet you think this description is about you, don't you? Of course you do! And everything else in life. You may be surprised if you take a few moments and listen to others. Other people are interesting too!
     
    flower likes this.
  6. neko

    neko Pikachou ^.^

    Joined:
    Jul 22, 2018
    Threads:
    5
    Messages:
    1,823
    Featured Threads:
    3
    Likes Received:
    28,647
    Trophy Points:
    1,742
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    297
    naivete.
    It's not good to believe everything you see or hear on the news or from your friends. The best cure for naivete is research. Next time you hear a doubtful claim, check the facts. Otherwise, you will be taken advantage of by unscrupulous people who prey on the gullible.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Wyote and flower like this.
  7. flower

    flower ...

    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2014
    Threads:
    28
    Messages:
    5,811
    Featured Threads:
    5
    Likes Received:
    10,908
    Trophy Points:
    2,162
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    Nordic
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    459
    Your worst quality is. . .
    naivete.
    It's not good to believe everything you see or hear on the news or from your friends. The best cure for naivete is research. Next time you hear a doubtful claim, check the facts. Otherwise, you will be taken advantage of by unscrupulous people who prey on the gullible.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. hn&#Gu

    hn&#Gu Community Member

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2018
    Threads:
    19
    Messages:
    575
    Featured Threads:
    8
    Likes Received:
    1,673
    Trophy Points:
    598
    Gender:
    Male
    MBTI:
    INFTJETSGHGS
    Enneagram:
    5w4
    Your worst quality is. . .
    stubbornness.
    This muleheadedness will prevent you from growing and improving your personality. If you refuse to consider the viewpoints of others, you will never understand others and you will never correct wrong opinions and attitudes. Is that really how you want it be?
     
  9. Jeffrei

    Jeffrei Regular Poster

    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2018
    Threads:
    12
    Messages:
    100
    Featured Threads:
    4
    Likes Received:
    237
    Trophy Points:
    478
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    5w4
    Your worst quality is. . .
    naivete
    It's not good to believe everything you see or hear on the news or from your friends. The best cure for naivete is research. Next time you hear a doubtful claim, check the facts. Otherwise, you will be taken advantage of by unscrupulous people who prey on the gullible.


    Ouch??? I'm not naive... I think? XD
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  10. Roses In The Vineyard

    Roses In The Vineyard Community Member

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2018
    Threads:
    10
    Messages:
    285
    Likes Received:
    714
    Trophy Points:
    538
    Gender:
    Male
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Your worst quality is. . .
    stubbornness.
    This muleheadedness will prevent you from growing and improving your personality. If you refuse to consider the viewpoints of others, you will never understand others and you will never correct wrong opinions and attitudes. Is that really how you want it be?
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  11. uzbirn

    uzbirn Newbie

    Joined:
    Apr 16, 2013
    Threads:
    3
    Messages:
    12
    Likes Received:
    23
    Trophy Points:
    548
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Chile
    MBTI:
    INFP
    Your worst quality is. . .
    stubbornness.
    This muleheadedness will prevent you from growing and improving your personality. If you refuse to consider the viewpoints of others, you will never understand others and you will never correct wrong opinions and attitudes. Is that really how you want it be?


    I'd rather be stubborn but preserve and priorize the legitimate, autonomous exercise of reasoning and pondering for what should be considered "positive" or "negative" in moral and ethics. Let alone I overall reject the idea one "grows" in life (change is mere change, it doesn't represent progress towards an ideal of behavior).

    I think letting others telling you how you should be is an exercise of control and mistrust of your own capacities of correcting your behavior, and I have no moral obligation to concede towards such mistrust. I respect my own capacity of self-evaluation (which I don't consider perfect either) after spending years under judgment dependency and disregard for my own autonomous, self aware reflection of my experiences.

    I'll be willing to listen others when they give up their moral authority to expose the own flaws of their imperatives about what's positive, improvement or why.
     
  12. In the Wings

    In the Wings Community Member

    Joined:
    May 24, 2016
    Threads:
    8
    Messages:
    238
    Featured Threads:
    1
    Likes Received:
    409
    Trophy Points:
    602
    MBTI:
    xNTP
    naivete.
    It's not good to believe everything you see or hear on the news or from your friends. The best cure for naivete is research. Next time you hear a doubtful claim, check the facts. Otherwise, you will be taken advantage of by unscrupulous people who prey on the gullible.
     
  13. Reason

    Reason Get liberated, son

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2017
    Threads:
    47
    Messages:
    4,301
    Featured Threads:
    29
    Likes Received:
    19,294
    Trophy Points:
    2,837
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Merica
    MBTI:
    INTP
    No u! :rage:
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Wyote, Lady Jolanda and Ginny like this.
  14. Lady Jolanda

    Lady Jolanda The Queen of Sophistry
    Staff Member Tech Admins

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2017
    Threads:
    16
    Messages:
    2,591
    Featured Threads:
    3
    Likes Received:
    18,947
    Trophy Points:
    2,367
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    The Netherlands
    MBTI:
    xNxx
    Enneagram:
    6-4-9
    upload_2019-2-10_13-42-10.png

    upload_2019-2-10_13-42-50.png
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Reason, Wyote and Ginny like this.
  15. Roses In The Vineyard

    Roses In The Vineyard Community Member

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2018
    Threads:
    10
    Messages:
    285
    Likes Received:
    714
    Trophy Points:
    538
    Gender:
    Male
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Reason and Lady Jolanda like this.
  16. Reason

    Reason Get liberated, son

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2017
    Threads:
    47
    Messages:
    4,301
    Featured Threads:
    29
    Likes Received:
    19,294
    Trophy Points:
    2,837
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Merica
    MBTI:
    INTP
    feels good man
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Loading...

Share This Page