What's your worst quality? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What's your worst quality?

absentmindedness.
Your mind is always floating off to one thing or another. Unfortunately, this means you miss important information and can be perceived as flighty or irresponsible. To keep your mind from wandering, become an active participant in conversations by asking questions and take notes during business meetings. The more you train your focus, the more natural it will become to stay present in the moment.

Well that ain't right lol
Can't believe I didn't get that XD

Oh well, time to confirm my INTPness-

Your worst quality is. . .
perfectionism.
Your standards are impossibly high. While perfectionism can be motivating when it pushes you to strive for excellence, it can also be crushing when you fail despite your best efforts. If your perfectionism is making you feel bad, try to set more reasonable goals for yourself. . . And remember everyone makes mistakes.

absentmindedness.
Your mind is always floating off to one thing or another. Unfortunately, this means you miss important information and can be perceived as flighty or irresponsible. To keep your mind from wandering, become an active participant in conversations by asking questions and take notes during business meetings. The more you train your focus, the more natural it will become to stay present in the moment.

tactlessness.
What you say is usually true, but that doesn't mean that you have to say it in such a blunt way. If you really care about others, take their feelings into consideration when you say things. Remember, it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Geez, I need to go practice my Fe now.

vanity.
You are very vain. I bet you think this description is about you, don't you? Of course you do! And everything else in life. You may be surprised if you take a few moments and listen to others. Other people are interesting too!

Reactions: flower
naivete.
It's not good to believe everything you see or hear on the news or from your friends. The best cure for naivete is research. Next time you hear a doubtful claim, check the facts. Otherwise, you will be taken advantage of by unscrupulous people who prey on the gullible.

Reactions: Wyote and flower
naivete.
It's not good to believe everything you see or hear on the news or from your friends. The best cure for naivete is research. Next time you hear a doubtful claim, check the facts. Otherwise, you will be taken advantage of by unscrupulous people who prey on the gullible.

stubbornness.
This muleheadedness will prevent you from growing and improving your personality. If you refuse to consider the viewpoints of others, you will never understand others and you will never correct wrong opinions and attitudes. Is that really how you want it be?

naivete

Ouch??? I'm not naive... I think? XD

stubbornness.
This muleheadedness will prevent you from growing and improving your personality. If you refuse to consider the viewpoints of others, you will never understand others and you will never correct wrong opinions and attitudes. Is that really how you want it be?

stubbornness.

I'd rather be stubborn but preserve and priorize the legitimate, autonomous exercise of reasoning and pondering for what should be considered "positive" or "negative" in moral and ethics. Let alone I overall reject the idea one "grows" in life (change is mere change, it doesn't represent progress towards an ideal of behavior).

I think letting others telling you how you should be is an exercise of control and mistrust of your own capacities of correcting your behavior, and I have no moral obligation to concede towards such mistrust. I respect my own capacity of self-evaluation (which I don't consider perfect either) after spending years under judgment dependency and disregard for my own autonomous, self aware reflection of my experiences.

I'll be willing to listen others when they give up their moral authority to expose the own flaws of their imperatives about what's positive, improvement or why.

naivete.