What's Your Love Type? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

What's Your Love Type?

No you didn't ruin anything, it was just, I don't know it came out of nowhere, and was wondering if it meant something more.

No you didn't ruin anything, it was just, I don't know it came out of nowhere, and was wondering if it meant something more.

Okay :) I think it does mean something more since I acknowledge it that way. Maybe it is repressed, or maybe I'm depressed or maybe its because I have been up all night doing economics (so cold)

What is your love type?

I swear I'll take any online test...really. And this one was no surprise. I'm thinking more and more I'm an INFP and b/f is an ENFJ.

Your Love Type: INFP
love.jpg
The Idealist

In love, you crave a long term, harmonious relationship.
For you, sex doesn't come quickly - it takes time for you to open up.

Overall, you are supportive, nurturing, and expressive.
However, you tend to be shy and protective of your personal space.

Best matches: ENFJ and ESFJ

Last edited:
Your Love Type: ISTP

The Mechanic

In love, you are exciting, alluring, and definitely hard to catch.
For you, sex is physical and sensual - but not romantic or emotional.

Overall, you are confident, fun, and optimistic.
However, you tend to also be flighty and overly private.

Best matches: ESTJ and ENTJ

---

Frankly, I'd prefer an ENFJ, but it's not too far off.

Your Love Type: INFP
The Idealist

In love, you crave a long term, harmonious relationship.
For you, sex doesn't come quickly - it takes time for you to open up.

Overall, you are supportive, nurturing, and expressive.
However, you tend to be shy and protective of your personal space.

Your Love Type: The Protector (INFJ)

In love, you strive to have the perfect relationship. You have an ideal clearly in your mind.
For you, relationships are nearly a spiritual experience, a bonding of souls. You don't take anything lightly.

Overall, you have high expectations for any relationship you're in. You don't want to have or be anyone's second choice.
However, you tend to hold back a part of yourself. You don't want to give your all until you're entirely sure.

Best matches: ENTP and ENFP

Interesting. I need a ExxP.

Your Love Type: The Scientist (INTJ)

love.jpg

In love, you tend to be very private and withdrawn - even when things are going well. You don't open up easily.
For you, kissing and hugging are important in a happy relationship. They are less important when things aren't going well.

Overall, you are confident, intelligent, and serious about commitment. You don't do flings or casual relationships well.
However, you tend to hold back and not show your emotions. You think your actions should speak for themselves.

Best matches: ENFP and ENTP

What's Your Love Type?

Ofcourse, as always

I got INFJ

I would hate to date an ENFP though.

Love Type: The Scientist (INTJ)

In love, you tend to be very private and withdrawn - even when
things are going well. You don't open up easily.
For you, kissing and hugging are important in a happy relationship.
They are less important when things aren't going well.

Overall, you are confident, intelligent, and serious about commitment.
You don't do flings or casual relationships well.
However, you tend to hold back and not show your emotions.
You think your actions should speak for themselves.

Best matches: ENFP and ENTP

fits. But left me confused..

In love, you strive to have the perfect relationship. You have an ideal clearly in your mind.
For you, relationships are nearly a spiritual experience, a bonding of souls. You don't take anything lightly.

Overall, you have high expectations for any relationship you're in. You don't want to have or be anyone's second choice.
However, you tend to hold back a part of yourself. You don't want to give your all until you're entirely sure.

Your Love Type: The Thinker (INTP)

In love, you are honest and serious about commitment. You try to be the best partner possible.
For you, closeness is something you think about and desire a lot of the time. Your sweetie also tends to be your best friend.

Overall, you are pure in your affection and feelings. You don't let anyone astray, and you are honorable in your intentions.
However, you tend to be suspicious and distrusting at times. You've been burned before, and it hurt!

Best matches: ENTJ and ESTJ

Accurate.

Your Love Type: The Thinker (INTP)

In love, you are honest and serious about commitment. You try to be the best partner possible.
For you, closeness is something you think about and desire a lot of the time. Your sweetie also tends to be your best friend.

Overall, you are pure in your affection and feelings. You don't let anyone astray, and you are honorable in your intentions.
However, you tend to be suspicious and distrusting at times. You've been burned before, and it hurt!

Best matches: ENTJ and ESTJ

Your Love Type: The Idealist (INFP)

View attachment 21731

In love, you crave a long term, harmonious relationship. You want a life partner and soul mate.
For you, closeness doesn't come quickly - it takes time for you to open up. You need to build trust first.

Overall, you are supportive, nurturing, and expressive. You want to be that rock for the person you're with.
However, you tend to be shy and protective of your personal space. You absolutely need to have your 'me' time too.

love.jpg

So [MENTION=9054]BrightWhiteHeart[/MENTION] when we get'n married? ;}

Your Love Type: The Executive (ENTJ)

In love, you seek relationships that you can grow and learn from. You couldn't be with someone who wasn't your equal.
For you, love should always be exciting and experimental. You don't want a relationship to get stale.

Overall, you are bright, energetic, and helpful. You light up a room, and many people are drawn toward you, even romantically.
However, you tend to be challenging and confrontational. You won't let a problem fester in a relationship - you address it.

Best matches: INTP and ISTP

Challenging and confrontational... haha.

Uhhhh.... Confrontational, yes.. but my confrontations *usually* go well because I'm not an insensitive jerk. I consider people's feelings + humanness.<3 On the same note though, I like to deal with *important* small problems, so they don't get big and so people's feelings get minimally hurt. I say *important* because some things just don't matter, so I try to get over them on my own.)) Also, giving people the benefit-of-the-doubt is crucial in any relationship, I think.)) If you can't handle 'confrontation', aren't being open about problems and wanting to improve, and are too insecure to be transparent in your humanness, I'll end it as soon as I figure this out. Wasted too much time on people like this. No. thanks.

Challenging. I guess so? I push myself and am always growing (as a person and as an Acute Care OB RN). I need someone who is also constantly growing!<33)))

Where's the part about my big mushy heart?!?! I no haz this??? ): And what about my do-anything-for-someone-I-love, even ridiculous things?! My closest friends often laugh at my limitlessness and extravagance.))) This heart feels so big it just gushes all over people sometimes!! Haha.<333333

And where's my problem with aloofness and people being too reserved/skeptical? Flips my switch off. >_<

:O Not a match?! *kicks dirt* Darn!

:p

[MENTION=9054]BrightWhiteHeart[/MENTION] -*Barry White voice* You and me baby, we're good together ;}
[video=youtube_share;BtwOeoeWhoo]http://youtu.be/BtwOeoeWhoo[/video]

Reactions: h097b3w86