What's your happy word? | INFJ Forum

What's your happy word?

Discussion in 'Online Tests' started by Gaze, May 22, 2010.

Share This Page

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
More threads by Gaze
  1. Gaze

    Donor

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2009
    Threads:
    2,388
    Messages:
    28,151
    Featured Threads:
    99
    Likes Received:
    21,900
    Trophy Points:
    1,906
    MBTI:
    INFPishy
    http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyourhappywordquiz/



    Your Happy Word is "Bliss"

    You are happy because you don't need a lot to be content. You experience happiness in the best and worst of times.
    You see the divine in everything. You believe that every moment, person, and creature is unique and special.

    You are an oasis of calm in this chaotic world. You never lose your head.
    You can feel totally elated and exuberant from the smallest pleasures. You don't hold back when it comes to ecstasy.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. NeverAmI

    NeverAmI Satisclassifaction
    Retired Staff

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2009
    Threads:
    197
    Messages:
    8,792
    Featured Threads:
    1
    Likes Received:
    950
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    INFP
    Enneagram:
    5w4
    I have 2, "online tests!"

    Just kidding, I got:

    Your Happy Word is "Bliss"

    You are happy because you don't need a lot to be content. You experience happiness in the best and worst of times.
    You see the divine in everything. You believe that every moment, person, and creature is unique and special.

    You are an oasis of calm in this chaotic world. You never lose your head.
    You can feel totally elated and exuberant from the smallest pleasures. You don't hold back when it comes to ecstasy.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. RecklessDreamer

    RecklessDreamer Permanent Fixture

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2009
    Threads:
    17
    Messages:
    1,067
    Likes Received:
    140
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    IDFK
    Enneagram:
    69
    Your Happy Word is "Laughter"

    You are happy because you are able to laugh at life. You believe that everything has a lighter side.
    You try to take a broad perspective and keep everything in context. You can always make lemons out of lemonade.

    You never take yourself too seriously, and you are able to laugh at any jokes at your expense.
    You let yourself make mistakes, and because of that, you find it quite easy to be cheerful.




    That's not completely true... I hate jokes at my expense. I get really insecure.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Matariki

    Donor

    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2009
    Threads:
    106
    Messages:
    3,491
    Featured Threads:
    1
    Likes Received:
    500
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    N/A
    Enneagram:
    N/A
    [​IMG]

    Your Happy Word is "Hope"

    You refuse to give up on anyone, including yourself. You see the best in others.
    You think happiness should be shared. You spread your message of optimism as much as possible.

    You will keep believing when everyone else has stopped. You think good will always prevail in the end.
    You believe if we trusted each other more, the world would be a better place. All we need is a little hope.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. That Girl

    That Girl Do you have my answers?
    Donor

    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2010
    Threads:
    29
    Messages:
    1,634
    Likes Received:
    270
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    INTJ
    Laughter
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. TinyBubbles

    TinyBubbles anarchist

    Joined:
    Oct 27, 2009
    Threads:
    245
    Messages:
    9,346
    Featured Threads:
    2
    Likes Received:
    2,229
    Trophy Points:
    966
    MBTI:
    ^.^
    Enneagram:
    .
    same
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. deadred

    deadred Community Member

    Joined:
    May 20, 2010
    Threads:
    1
    Messages:
    538
    Likes Received:
    62
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    nice little quiz...

    Your Happy Word is "Delight"

    You are happy because you are engaged in and curious about the world. The smallest things life your spirits.
    You love that life is full of surprises. You can always see what's extraordinary in an ordinary day.

    You are whimsical and unpredictable. You like to shake things up a lot and have fun every day.
    Your friends can always count on you to make them smile. You are a delight yourself.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. Soulful

    Soulful life is good

    Joined:
    Nov 18, 2008
    Threads:
    249
    Messages:
    4,999
    Likes Received:
    713
    Trophy Points:
    245
    MBTI:
    It sounds nice.

    Your Happy Word is "Spirit"

    You're happy because you have an upbeat attitude. You express your joy as often as possible.
    You believe that happiness is a choice, and every day you say yes to feeling good.

    You tend to lift others' spirits simply with your cheery outlook.
    Things are never as bad as they seem, and you remind people that life is worth celebrating.
     
  9. RoSe41

    RoSe41 Community Member

    Joined:
    May 20, 2010
    Threads:
    10
    Messages:
    140
    Likes Received:
    5
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    INTP / INFJ
    Enneagram:
    ..
    Me too, "Hope"! ^_^
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  10. RoSe41

    RoSe41 Community Member

    Joined:
    May 20, 2010
    Threads:
    10
    Messages:
    140
    Likes Received:
    5
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    INTP / INFJ
    Enneagram:
    ..
    And All I Hope Of Is - 'My Future Wife'!!!
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  11. Odyne

    Odyne ===========
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2009
    Threads:
    156
    Messages:
    6,035
    Featured Threads:
    7
    Likes Received:
    6,533
    Trophy Points:
    887
    MBTI:
    Enneagram:
    Your Happy Word is "Bliss"

    You are happy because you don't need a lot to be content. You experience happiness in the best and worst of times.
    You see the divine in everything. You believe that every moment, person, and creature is unique and special.

    You are an oasis of calm in this chaotic world. You never lose your head.
    You can feel totally elated and exuberant from the smallest pleasures. You don't hold back when it comes to ecstasy.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  12. Raccoon Love

    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2009
    Threads:
    310
    Messages:
    5,413
    Likes Received:
    706
    Trophy Points:
    657
    Gender:
    Female
    MBTI:
    INFP
    Enneagram:
    4w5
    I wish I had a happy word. The description of my result did not even fit. Maybe I should go take, what is your depressive word test.
     
  13. anica

    anica dark dreamer
    Donor

    Joined:
    Feb 11, 2009
    Threads:
    29
    Messages:
    1,672
    Likes Received:
    168
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    infp
    Enneagram:
    4w5
    Your Happy Word is "Bliss"

    You are happy because you don't need a lot to be content. You experience happiness in the best and worst of times.
    You see the divine in everything. You believe that every moment, person, and creature is unique and special.

    You are an oasis of calm in this chaotic world. You never lose your head.
    You can feel totally elated and exuberant from the smallest pleasures. You don't hold back when it comes to ecstasy.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  14. rbecca23

    rbecca23 Regular Poster

    Joined:
    May 17, 2010
    Threads:
    6
    Messages:
    84
    Likes Received:
    4
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Lau-ha-ha-ha-ghter.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  15. Grey Wolf

    Grey Wolf Airborne all the way!

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2009
    Threads:
    90
    Messages:
    1,769
    Likes Received:
    136
    Trophy Points:
    622
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    no idea
    Your Happy Word is "Bliss"

    You are happy because you don't need a lot to be content. You experience happiness in the best and worst of times.
    You see the divine in everything. You believe that every moment, person, and creature is unique and special.

    You are an oasis of calm in this chaotic world. You never lose your head.
    You can feel totally elated and exuberant from the smallest pleasures. You don't hold back when it comes to ecstasy.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  16. Roger

    Roger ...

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2009
    Threads:
    80
    Messages:
    2,203
    Likes Received:
    219
    Trophy Points:
    205
    MBTI:
    ENFP
    Enneagram:
    -
    Your Happy Word is "Bliss"

    You are happy because you don't need a lot to be content. You experience happiness in the best and worst of times.
    You see the divine in everything. You believe that every moment, person, and creature is unique and special.

    You are an oasis of calm in this chaotic world. You never lose your head.
    You can feel totally elated and exuberant from the smallest pleasures. You don't hold back when it comes to ecstasy.
     
  17. Flavus Aquila

    Flavus Aquila Finding My Place in the Sun
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 14, 2009
    Threads:
    323
    Messages:
    10,047
    Featured Threads:
    49
    Likes Received:
    5,634
    Trophy Points:
    1,102
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Australia
    MBTI:
    INTJ - A
    Enneagram:
    10000
    Your Happy Word is "Bliss"
     
  18. under skies

    under skies Community Member

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2010
    Threads:
    1
    Messages:
    637
    Likes Received:
    107
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    INFP
    Enneagram:
    4w5
    Your Happy Word is "Bliss"
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  19. Archon

    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 22, 2010
    Threads:
    8
    Messages:
    313
    Likes Received:
    15
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    XTXKL
    Enneagram:
    5w4
    Same.
     
  20. heiots

    heiots Community Member

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2014
    Threads:
    19
    Messages:
    773
    Likes Received:
    777
    Trophy Points:
    662
    Gender:
    Female
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    Type 4
    Your Happy Word is "Bliss"

    You are happy because you don't need a lot to be content. You experience happiness in the best and worst of times.
    You see the divine in everything. You believe that every moment, person, and creature is unique and special.
    You are an oasis of calm in this chaotic world. You never lose your head.
    You can feel totally elated and exuberant from the smallest pleasures. You don't hold back when it comes to ecstasy.​
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Loading...

Share This Page