What's your attitude towards love quiz? | INFJ Forum

What's your attitude towards love quiz?

1. The road represents your attitude towards falling in love. You chose the long road. You take your time and do not fall in love easily.

2. The number of red roses represents how much you give in a relationship, while the number of white represents what you expect in return. You give 60% and expect 40% in return.

3. This question represents your attitude towards handling relationship problems. You like to get the person yourself. You are a more direct person and like to work out problems immediately.

4. The placement of the roses determines how much you like seeing your boy/girlfriend. You place the roses on the bed. You like to see him/her a lot.

5. This represents your attitude towards his/her personality. You prefer the person to be asleep, you love the person the way s/he is.

6. The road to home tells how long you stay in love with someone. You chose the longer road. You will tend to stay in love for a long time.

1. The road represents your attitude towards falling in love. You chose the short road. You fall in love quickly and easily.

Yes, I can see this.

2. The number of red roses represents how much you give in a relationship, while the number of white represents what you expect in return. You give 20% and expect 80% in return.

Interesting, I think of the red roses as my love, and the white as the purity of the woman I love. The red roses symbolize how I can never compare. But maybe my symbology is just a front? Who knows! I really don't think of myself as taking more than I give, but then again, I have bias in that opinion. :p

3. This question represents your attitude towards handling relationship problems. You asked the family member to get your significant other. You like to avoid problems and hope that they will solve themselves.

LOL, I call BS. Actually, I do not want to impose and seem forward by demanding that I go to see them. I am at someone else's house, who am I to demand I have the right to enter their house and go where I please???

4. The placement of the roses determines how much you like seeing your boy/girlfriend. You place the roses on the bed. You like to see him/her a lot.

Yes, this is true.

5. This represents your attitude towards his/her personality. You prefer the person to be asleep, you love the person the way s/he is.

Yep

6. The road to home tells how long you stay in love with someone. You chose the longer road. You will tend to stay in love for a long time.

Yep.

Last edited:
Reactions: Solar Empath
1. The road represents your attitude towards falling in love. You chose the long road. You take your time and do not fall in love easily.

2. The number of red roses represents how much you give in a relationship, while the number of white represents what you expect in return. You give 50% and expect 50% in return.

3. This question represents your attitude towards handling relationship problems. You asked the family member to get your significant other. You like to avoid problems and hope that they will solve themselves.

2. The number of red roses represents how much you give in a relationship, while the number of white represents what you expect in return. You give 25% and expect 75% in return.

3. This question represents your attitude towards handling relationship problems. You like to get the person yourself. You are a more direct person and like to work out problems immediately.

4. The placement of the roses determines how much you like seeing your boy/girlfriend. You place the roses by the windowsill. You are alright with not seeing him/her so often.

This quiz said mean things.

1. The road represents your attitude towards falling in love. You chose the short road. You fall in love quickly and easily. (Yeah, which is not good.)
2. The number of red roses represents how much you give in a relationship, while the number of white represents what you expect in return. You give 25% and expect 75% in return. (I saw white roses as more a sign of giving in friendship, not giving little).
3. This question represents your attitude towards handling relationship problems. You like to get the person yourself. You are a more direct person and like to work out problems immediately. (In thought but not in action).
4. The placement of the roses determines how much you like seeing your boy/girlfriend. You place the roses on the bed. You liketo see him/her a lot. (Yes and no. I like my space)
5. This represents your attitude towards his/her personality. You prefer the person to be awake, you expect the person to change for you. (What does seeing them awake vs. asleep have to do with change? Change is necessary in almost all relationships. Each parnter has to be willing to change on some level.)
6. The road to home tells how long you stay in love with someone. You chose the longer road. You will tend to stay in love for a long time. (Yeah, true.)

Last edited:

yes

2. The number of red roses represents how much you give in a relationship, while the number of white represents what you expect in return. You give 100% and expect 0% in return.

yes

most of the times

4. The placement of the roses determines how much you like seeing your boy/girlfriend. You place the roses by the windowsill. You are alright with not seeing him/her so often.

i didn't want to make the bed messy though ... that's all ):

yes..

6. The road to home tells how long you stay in love with someone. You chose the short road. You fall out of love easily.

i hope not...i don't think this is that true..

1. The road represents your attitude towards falling in love. You chose the short road. You fall in love quickly and easily.
Probably pretty true. It seems like I fall in love all the gosh darn time.

2. The number of red roses represents how much you give in a relationship, while the number of white represents what you expect in return. You give 95% and expect 5% in return.
Bullshit. While I don't think love is always 50/50, I do not stand being used. I choose one white rose because I thought it'd look cool in the middle of all the red ones.
True, but I also figured that in the situation the family had already invited me in and I know the family well enough to explore (seeing as how I'm staying the night)

Yup
No sense trying to change someone
True, but I picked the long way because after such a weekend I wouldn't want to rush right home. I'd spend a bit of time reflecting on it.

I notice that many people are choosing the longer road.

I notice that many people are choosing the longer road.
quiz said:
...but is full of wonderful sights and interesting things

It's full of wonderful interesting things! Probably drawing out our imagination.

2. The number of red roses represents how much you give in a relationship, while the number of white represents what you expect in return. You give 50% and expect 50% in return.

Hmmm....

I usually have to think about what answers to pick. This wasn't an easy quiz because I wasn't happy with answers I got the first time round. I had to think about what I would really do If I was in a romantic relationship.

This is true. I'm not hasty when It comes to love.

I thought It was silly that the quiz said I decided to pick 20 roses, In reality I wouldn't. I find one single rose more romantic but for the sake of the quiz I said 10.

I don't generally like dealing with emotional problems but for the sake of a loved one I would try my best.

Obvious answer. I'm an ENTP after all.

Depends on my mood and the situation.

I do seek a life time commitment for better or worse. Also the longer the road the better, It gives me more time to think about things. Walking/Running for me is how I relax.

2. The number of red roses represents how much you give in a relationship, while the number of white represents what you expect in return. You give 0% and expect 100% in return. (absolutely not true. i'm just not fond of red roses.)

3. This question represents your attitude towards handling relationship problems. You like to get the person yourself. You are a more direct person and like to work out problems immediately. (also not completely true. i tend to take time out to process when i'm upset, so i can be level-headed.)

4. The placement of the roses determines how much you like seeing your boy/girlfriend. You place the roses on the bed. You like to see him/her a lot. (very true.)

Very true.

2. The number of red roses represents how much you give in a relationship, while the number of white represents what you expect in return. You give 100% and expect 0% in return.
Well not quite... I just love the colour red. Besides red roses seem more romantic to me.:m045:

True. But I also feel it's rude to just barge in.

Absolutely!

Yeah, I figure people are the way they are. There is no point changing them.

6. The road to home tells how long you stay in love with someone. You chose the short road. You fall out of love easily.
True, but only if I have a reason to such as them moving on and finding a new girlfriend. There's no point loving someone who won't love you back.

Never been in love, but given the choice I'd prefer to for it to happen gradually.

Yep.

Lol, pretty much. :m136:

Yep.

5. This represents your attitude towards his/her personality. You prefer the person to be awake, you expect the person to change for you.

No.

Probably.

----------

Hmm, the results weren't too bad, but the questions were really badly worded. A lot of my responses could have gone either way depending on how long the relationship had been going on for.

For example, with question 3 whether I waltz into someone else's house or not is going to depend a hell of a lot on how long I've known their daughter/sister/etc. for and therefore on whether I actually know them or not, if I don't then like Tipsy Toes said barging into their house seems a little rude doesn't it?

I call bullshit on that. It takes me about a month average.

2. The number of red roses represents how much you give in a relationship, while the number of white represents what you expect in return. You give 0% and expect 100% in return.
I'm actually the quintessential suzy homemaker girlfriend.

Yes.

Oh for sure.

5. This represents your attitude towards his/her personality. You prefer the person to be awake, you expect the person to change for you.
No. If that was true, I'd never stop complaining about my boyfriend farting all the time.

Indeed.
Apparently I am awful.

Last edited:
Don't fall easily, but I dunno about taking my time- at least not in the emotional sense.

2. The number of red roses represents how much you give in a relationship, while the number of white represents what you expect in return. You give 75% and expect 25% in return.
this seems about right.

absolutely true that i prefer proactive means to solving problem, but i'd ask the 'rents first if it's okay if i go get her myself.

every chance i can get without smothering you, baby!

i like to think so :m024:

so so so true. :nod:

I didn't like my test results.

6. The road to home tells how long you stay in love with someone. You chose the short road. You fall out of love easily