What's the Most Romantic Thing Anyone Has Ever Said to You? | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

What's the Most Romantic Thing Anyone Has Ever Said to You?

I think that's the point of being romantic.
However, if every girl took my sexual remarks seriously, I'd be pimpin'.

I think it's only romantic when it's heartfelt and honest. Without any ulterior motives

Reactions: yumiii
I think it's only romantic when it's heartfelt and honest. Without any ulterior motives

But isn't it heartfelt and honest when you love the person and you want to win her heart?

But isn't it heartfelt and honest when you love the person and you want to win her heart?

I don't know. Most of the times it doesn't seem genuine when a guy does that.
If you want to win someone's heart, you shouldn't try to do it with pretty words.
But that's just my two cents

I don't know. Most of the times it doesn't seem genuine when a guy does that.
If you want to win someone's heart, you shouldn't try to do it with pretty words.
But that's just my two cents

Yeah, because guys only want to get in women their pants.

'OH LOL MAH BOYFREND NOT ROMANTIC AT ALL :((('
Well. You know, being romantic doesn't help shit anyway.

It would, if it was genuine :p

I disagree.
Every time I read Melkor's declaration of love
via your signature I become wooed a little more.

Last edited:
So, you'd want people to be romantic without trying to win your heart?

Pretty much, yes
I only want them to be romantic with me if they already have my heart

Pretty much, yes
I only want them to be romantic with me if they already have my heart

And how can you win someones heart without expressing the desire that you want it?

All the females are know get mad if a guy doesn't express his desires.
'NO NO MEN MUST DO THE FIRST STEP, YOU JUST DONT GET IT.'

And how can you win someones heart without expressing the desire that you want it?

All the females are know get mad if a guy doesn't express his desires.
'NO NO MEN MUST DO THE FIRST STEP, YOU JUST DONT GET IT.'

I, for one, am pretty disgusted when a guy seems overly interested and tries to 'win' me with pretty words.
I prefer things to happen naturally. I think it can be quite clear if someone's interested without expressing it literally or wooing.

I, for one, am pretty disgusted when a guy seems overly interested and tries to 'win' me with pretty words.
I prefer things to happen naturally. I think it can be quite clear if someone's interested without expressing it literally or wooing.

I'd rather be the recipient of romantic
words than tangible gifts. I'd rather
be "won" over than boughten.

I'd rather be the recipient of romantic
words than tangible gifts. I'd rather
be "won" over than boughten.

No, I don't mean expressing it with gifts or anything. I would be even more disgusted by that.
What I mean is that you can notice it by subtleties; if someone seems to spending more time with you than usual, when the person seems more happy to see you than usual etc

No, I don't mean expressing it with gifts or anything. I would be even more disgusted by that.
What I mean is that you can notice it by subtleties; if someone seems to spending more time with you than usual, when the person seems more happy to see you than usual etc

Yeah, those are the things I like too :)

+1

Genuine smiles.

That's how I did it twice in real life.
Both found it strange and didn't see it coming.

That's what they all say

Your methods aren't waterproof.

I'll just stick with the 'creepy-staring-from-a-distance-and-fantasizing-about-rubbing-her-feces-on-my-chest' thank you very much.

Your methods aren't waterproof.

I'll just stick with the 'creepy-staring-from-a-distance-and-fantasizing-about-rubbing-her-feces-on-my-chest' thank you very much.

That's also an option

take home message:

People are %^$ing impossible