What's the coolest invention ever created? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

What's the coolest invention ever created?

Best invention: Language
Worst: Private property/money

Is fire considered a discovery or an invention?

[MENTION=564]acd[/MENTION]; Invention literally means 'to come across' or 'stumble upon' - I guess fire counts... or perhaps the use of fire.

Reactions: acd
Just got the forum app on my phone :D smart phones are the coolest invention ever.

Bread slicers. Every invention out there is always trying to one-up sliced bread. Gotta give it credit.

Bread slicers. Every invention out there is always trying to one-up sliced bread. Gotta give it credit.

Sliced bread didn't succeed until wonder launched a fantastic add campaign.

Just got the forum app on my phone :D smart phones are the coolest invention ever.

They are pretty nifty, but don't jump into a pool with it in your pocket ; ) Even the rice trick won't work for that.

Electronic boarding pass. I had no paper ticket. I just scanned my blackberry. It was awesome.

This

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z86V_ICUCD4"]YouTube - The Most Useless Machine EVER![/ame]

This.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLPVCJjTNgk"]YouTube - Lego Antikythera Mechanism[/ame]

The LEGO version is almost as cool as the original construction.

What's the coolest invention ever created? Why?

What inventions do you think we should toss to extinction? Why?
Music and beautiful women. Because they are marvelous.

Ipads. Just get a computer

Reactions: Gaze
Right now? Actual working invention? 3D printer. The world is on the cusp of revolution and change.

Reactions: Sandie33
Beer-Tracker-Bottle-Opener.jpg

The bottle opener

The digital radio

cheeseslicer.jpg

The cheese slicer ;)

OK, I know that I am being provocative now. In English-speaking countries, cheese sold in shops is already sliced.

@dang, where are you? You would love to see this very cheese slicer.

Paper & pencil :D