What's it like to be you? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What's it like to be you?

well, first of all you would be standing at a crossroad. .not sure of which way to turn. . but yet knowing that turn you must.
.everything you think and everything that you know is being turn ed upside down by someone. .
you are falling love like you never have. .
she is you last thought at night and your first thought in the morning.
you are willing to lsave everything yoiu know for her. . (she is scared for you. . )
it sounds so crazy but it is that feeling that makes you trust it. . .
you have lost all your family. . you are all that's left. .
you wonder if there is more to life than you see.. .
you love deeply and completely
and you will surrender all for love. .

You'd be a hot mess.

Reactions: Feelings
Constant, gnawing anxiety and second guessing every little thing you say and do.

Reactions: hk427f3 and Gaze
Perhaps it is:
Contemplating life on the tree of woe while steadfastly refusing to become overwhelmed by it
Laughing at the absurdity of life while marveling at its complexity
Doing your best to be dutiful and honorable in the face of weariness and procrastination

Regular and boring probably fits best

In a word, I would say the experience of being me is…OOH, LOOK! — A BUNNY!

cheers,
Ian

Confusing...

Pretty careful but sometimes living on the edge.

awkward

Tired and itchy, with unreasonable aspirations and paralyzing mind weirdness.

On the positive, people seem to like me, sometimes, as long they don't get to know me too well.

Love to laugh. Work hard and play hard. Fun-loving, easygoing, always up for a good time. I love music, hanging out with friends, and the outdoors. Friendly, adventurous, spontaneous, but just as content spending a night in curling up on the couch. Oh and I'm also a fucking pretentious douchebag who likes to put forth a facade to show that I've really got it together and that I'm the generic socially acceptable ideal.

Srs now.. dun feel like explaining lol.

Like chrysanthemums and hot buttered biscuits until I get hurt, then it feels shark week.

Feeling and knowing that you are smarter and more talented in most ways (but mostly smarter) than anyone you've ever met, and feeling awful for thinking that, especially since you have low self-esteem and question everything that you do. You love to be scientific and methodical about things but also live in constant (if generally in the background) fear of your emotions overwhelming you again and there being nothing you can do about it.

Also you have a cat who sits on your art projects when she's annoyed with you. =\

its like Lounging on a beautiful beach watching a calm ocean filled with sharks and wwii landmines. Somewhere on the beach is a buried treasure and someplace in the ocean is a sunken pirate ship but you don't want to stop enjoying the sun.

Boring most of the time, except for when the kid does something cute and awesome. Or not awesome. Then it can kinda suck. Little monster!

If you were me you would also experience pretty much constant anxiety. D: Bleh.

Irritating. Feeling like you've got a pretty good grasp of everything but yourself, which is irritatingly unordered and irrational, constantly analysing yourself, thinking about what and why you are (being generally self absorbed that way) but only ever succeeding in creating a myth of yourself that makes logical sense but you know is not accurate. Realising, eventually, that it doesn't really matter if you don't make sense anyway.