Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
What's it like to be you?

Reactions: not sure
conflicting, i'd say

and needing way more sleep than most others. people say i'm just lazy, but i need it to recharge

You would be singing quite a lot...and would be spending a lot of time in school/in book stores/doing yoga-meditation, and have occasional bouts of spontaneous randomness.

You would also be very reserved of a person.

SO interesting, but not TOO exciting.

a nervous wreck :D oceans of emotions

"Two mice fell into a bucket of cream. There was no way out of the bucket. One mouse gave up right away and drowned.
But in the face of hopelessness, the other mouse kicked and struggled anyway. He kicked so hard he churned that cream into butter.
And then he walked out of the bucket.

I am that second mouse."
- Frank Abagnale Sr.

Pretty much this.

I could've sworn we had a thread just like this before :m075: and since I hate repeating myself, I won't give my answer again :m145:

You'll ain't boring, oh plzzz. :m145:

What is it like to be me? I suppose it depends how close of a look you take. If you were me:

You would have little or no family and the family you have would have great expectations about what you can provide to them.
You would be moved and intrigued by the thought process.
You would seek to understand and consume all readily available knowledge.
You would conflicted a lot of the time between what you really want and what is right
You would hold truth and honesty above all else
You would love the rain
You would think no one understands you but understand yourself enough to be ok with that most of the time.
You would be strong except in the very private recesses of your mind...and sometimes in your walk in closet.
You would have large feet
You would make up your own swear words
You would hope who you are and what you do is meaningful in some way or has effect on others.
You would see things when you hear music or poetry making a whole scene in your mind.
You would...use ellipsis...a lot.

It's true, I am in my own world. I have flurries of thought and constantly changing relationships with people I don't know well. I'm sad when I don't get invited to social gatherings that I wouldn't want to go to anyway. I can be really sociable with people I know well.

I guess it's like living in a walnut shell.

Reactions: Feelings
Busy and routine .. to others it may seem exciting. Within all the chaos is A LOT of acquaintances, so if you really have a hard time being around other people ... you would not want to be me. The part of my life other INFJs would like is being a CASA (court appointed special advocate) ... being able to psychoanalyze a situation for a good cause.

it's a lot like spending twenty hours a day at your computer doing nothing productive while you wait for summer to be over so you can go back being unproductive a school

Privately emotional.

Hmmmm, you would be an emotional person. Very emotional XD.