What's for breakfast? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

What's for breakfast?

A mug of boiled water with honey, and a bowl of french vanilla almond granola cluster cereal.

But why is breakfast both the most important and hardest meal to eat of the day...

Chocolate almond milk + protein powder.

Possibly a banana.

A mug of boiled water with honey, and a bowl of french vanilla almond granola cluster cereal.

But why is breakfast both the most important and hardest meal to eat of the day...

You should mail me a sample of your cereal.

shirakiku-tokusen-karami-front.jpg

scrambled egg whites with low sodium ham and home made honey wheat english muffins with blackberry preserves.

Coffee. Always coffee.

this morning's breakfast will be dental freezing needles and lots of fingers in my mouth.
yay.
actually this is my last dental procedure thank gawd. i am officially a movie star after this visit.

Bagel with low fat cream cheese and smoked salmon. Sliced pears and a protein shake.

Earlier I made pancakes using ground oats and almonds... and they tasted like little discs of ground oats and almonds. They tasted boring no matter what I tried putting on them. So I put the majority of them in the fridge to be used as bread later. -_-

coffee and cigarettes
every morning the same breakfast.
my mother used to call that a whore's breakfast lol. if only....i'd be richer that's for sure

Earlier I made pancakes using ground oats and almonds... and they tasted like little discs of ground oats and almonds. They tasted boring no matter what I tried putting on them. So I put the majority of them in the fridge to be used as bread later. -_-
but if they tasted like fish that might be a problem

Fruit and juice smoothie

mixed_berry_smoothie.jpg

and an oat cake
IMG_1643-600x400.jpg

but if they tasted like fish that might be a problem

You're right, it could always be worse. I feel good about my cooking skills for being clever enough to have not added fish to the batter.

Btw are you stalking me? Or did I talk about this somewhere here and forget? The other day I made spaghetti sauce and didn't have a lot of ingredient on hand, and I decided to try adding a can of sardines to it on a whim. ;_; I really wished I hadn't after.

Edit: I'm trying my cooled down pancakes again and have decided they actually don't taste bad. I think they just disappointed me because my expectations were more like IHOP level.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL!! [MENTION=3998]niffer[/MENTION]
no i had no idea about the sardines!
and yes i am stalking you, but it's a slow progression because i'm out of busfare now

coffee and cigarettes
every morning the same breakfast.
my mother used to call that a whore's breakfast lol. if only....i'd be richer that's for sure

That reminds me of a Dolly Parton story. She said when she was little she used to see this woman with big hair, colorful makeup, wearin' high heels in a tight dress and smokin' cigarettes. Dolly said, "I want to be just like that woman when I grow up". Her mother said, "that's trash", and Dolly said, "Oh, I wanna be trash when I grow up" :becky:

cup of water with a spoon full of Muselex, cup of tea with a spoon full of maple syrup, cup of plain non fat yogurt with a spoon full of maple syrup.

I am eating a bagel with earth balance spread as
well as drinking a glass of pear-spinach-red lettuce
juice.