What's for breakfast? | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

What's for breakfast?

Monster energy drink, Reese's peanut butter cups, and trail mix. Yeeeeeha!

Do you have a Monster sticker on your truck, NASCAR hat, or both?

A little early, I say. Maybe another bout with resting...

Three eggs and four strips of bacon. Vanilla spice latte.

Manhattan clam chowder. Who says you have to eat breakfast food in the morning and dinner food at night.

Manhattan clam chowder. Who says you have to eat breakfast food in the morning and dinner food at night.
can i come over? you own more than one spoon, right? ;)

Reactions: #@&5&49
Yogurt, vitamins and V8 vegetable juice. And of course Turkish coffee.

Plain english muffin with homemade grape jelly, handful of grape-tomatoes, a gingerbread man and tall mug of coffee.

This sounds bad I love to eat dried meat/beef jerky at least 2-3 days a week for breakfast

i used to skip breakfast, even when i worked at a cafe! coffee was usually enough. these days i have cereal, but my ideal everyday breakfast consists of yoghurt with muesli, berries and nuts.

Breakfast is probably my favourite meal of the day. I like a lot of variety when it comes to lunch/dinner but I never get bored with porridge which i have virtually every other day.

So I have almond milk with my porridge, half a banana, small handful of raisins, walnuts and mixed seeds - fills me up and stops any mid cravings. I'm normally very awake in the mornings so no coffee required (plus not keen on the taste) - generally tend to drink H2O before I eat any kind of meal but never together....unless I'm choking!

Banana & raspberry smoothie.

Bacon, egg and cheese on a toasted onion bagel, with a side of sliced yellow apple and oatmeal with brown sugar– and a big o' cup of black coffee to top it off. :)

Reactions: hush
No breakfast today, only some coffee. By the way, I really should eat something... :hungry:

There's a breakfast thread as well as a dinner thread? Where have I been? Food is always near and dear to my heart. I had a pear and ricotta mini-pie for breakfast this morning, and it was amazing. Bakeries are amazing.

Hmm... I think I'll make the ravenous beasts, aka my husband and children, omelets tomorrow. They hate when I put green shit, aka veggies, in their eggs. It's going to be an, "Eeeeew, mooooooooom" kind of Sunday. Wooooo Hoooooo!