What Type of Human Are You? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

What Type of Human Are You?

You like to flit from flower to flower. That's right, I said 'flit.' You are a nice person with a kind heart, even if it does take you a little while to fully trust someone. When you do though, you like to share. And talking is a good suit with you, because you'd rather do that or sit and be entertained, then go out and do something. That's right, you're a bit on the lazy side. And there's nothing too wrong with that as long as you decide to get up and do something when it really matters. As far as the categories on this test goes, a socialite is something to be proud of, but there are better humans, too.

Sister Mary DoGood

You scored 79% Do Gooder, 45% Drive, and 61% Intellect!
7389576515654383342.jpeg

You are truly a kind, warm, and caring person who loves others (especially fuzzy bunnies), but your fault is that you don't really get out there and do stuff yourself. You're more apt to lend an ear or a shoulder than do get something concrete done...which is to say that you're a bit lazy. But you manage to keep yourself amused and you're definitely not a stupid person which is nice. Get thee to a nunnery...you can get lots of reading done and pass on those good thoughts.

Teacher

You scored 63% Do Gooder, 70% Drive, and 96% Intellect!

You are a smarty-pants and eager to share your knowledge with others, while still open to absorbing everything in your environment. That is why you are a teacher (and at the same time, a perpetual student). You have above average intelligence and the drive to be effective in your life and the lives of others. You are also a good person who cares about others, but yourself as well, generally not letting people take advantage of you. A teacher is a great thing to be and we need more humans like you in the world.

all righty then. don't know how the kids will handle my impatience.

Last edited:
Upstanding citizen

You scored 55% Do Gooder, 58% Drive, and 64% Intellect!
9014862827255653563.jpeg

You are a lovely person and probably one of the best human beings out there. You care about people, but you also care about yourself. You are intelligent, but not over-the-top. You are resourceful and take pride in helping others, but you're not an annoying 'goody two shoes.' I admire your ability to get out there and do something with your life. You probably think that it's better to do something yourself than to ask someone else and I'm apt to agree. This is one of the best categories you can get so be proud.

That test is biased against New Zealanders (we don't tip).

Goody Two Shoes

You scored 76% Do Gooder, 55% Drive, and 79% Intellect

Philosopher

You scored 63% Do Gooder, 36% Drive, and 75% Intellect!

Last time I got Benefactor. It appears that I'm sliding. Benefactor seems to have just a smidge more do gooder, drive and intellect. Ah well. I'm off to have another bon bon and think about the meaning of life.

Your result for The What Type of Human Are You? Test ...

Goody Two Shoes

You scored 71% Do Gooder, 67% Drive, and 82% Intellect!
5206625453751890155.jpeg

Aw, don't be hurt by that. You're a good person...very nice and helpful to others, always lending a hand. Always, always offering to lend a hand, even perhaps when it's not called for. Oh, and is that your raised hand in the air again? Why not let someone else answer next time? But seriously, there should probably be more people like you in the world. Super-smart, driven, and warm-hearted. There would be many less problems in the world if there were more like you, and you should be proud of that. Just don't forget a little 'me' time now and then, you deserve it.

LOL, the "raised hand in the air, again?" part fits me like a glove.

Last edited:
Goody two shoes. xD