What Type of Human Are You? | INFJ Forum

What Type of Human Are You?

Lurker

Has nothing to destroy
Retired Staff
May 23, 2008
MBTI
Enneagram
Socialite? But I dont even like people that much. I are confuzzled.

^ You would. :p

I wonder what the requirements for each result are, though.

Benefactor

You scored 68% Do Gooder, 39% Drive, and 82% Intellect!

Where have the Miss Havishams in the world gone to? You are a very intelligent person who enjoys helping others, but you lack the drive to get out there and do things yourself. You're like a benefactor who stays in the background, smiling and giving away your money to charity, which is very nice...but when it comes to doing things for yourself, you're not so indulgent. You should get out in the real world more often...I think you have a lot to offer and you should be reaping the benefits sometimes, too.

That is a pretty good description of me. Although I am trying to get out more. I guess I do let people use me a lot though.

It said I was a socialite, pfft whatever.

Upstanding citizen
You scored 61% Do Gooder, 52% Drive, and 46% Intellect!

You are a lovely person and probably one of the best human beings out there. You care about people, but you also care about yourself. You are intelligent, but not over-the-top. You are resourceful and take pride in helping others, but you're not an annoying 'goody two shoes.' I admire your ability to get out there and do something with your life. You probably think that it's better to do something yourself than to ask someone else and I'm apt to agree. This is one of the best categories you can get so be proud.

:angel:

Candy Striper

You scored 71% Do Gooder, 55% Drive, and 57% Intellect!
mt1127318169.jpg
(That's STRIPER, not Stripper) You are a very helpful person indeed, always ready to lend a hand, ear, shoulder, or any other body part that may be required. You are warm and caring, as well as resourceful and effective. You are actually one of the best categories of human beings on this test. You're smart, but not too smart for your own good. I think you could benefit from some self-preservation because you are such an unselfish giver who is willing to help at a moment's notice. Not that that's a bad thing, just make some time for yourself now and then. The world would benefit from more people like you.

Read it bitches

Benefactor

You scored 71% Do Gooder, 42% Drive, and 89% Intellect!

Where have the Miss Havishams in the world gone to? You are a very intelligent person who enjoys helping others, but you lack the drive to get out there and do things yourself. You're like a benefactor who stays in the background, smiling and giving away your money to charity, which is very nice...but when it comes to doing things for yourself, you're not so indulgent. You should get out in the real world more often...I think you have a lot to offer and you should be reaping the benefits sometimes, too.

---

pretty true, unfortunately... I need to think less and do more!

Philosopher

You scored 66% Do Gooder, 42% Drive, and 75% Intellect!

"To be or not to be?" You've probably pondered that before, as well as a million other things. You are well-read and intelligent. You can solve math problems or correct grammatical errors. You're also generally a nice person...but not nice to a fault which is good. I like a little bit of self-preservation. You are, however, a bit on the lazy side. You may know how to do things, when to do them, and why, but you don't really like doing them. You'd rather just sit back and observe life as it goes on around you. With more drive, you could be a rather great human being indeed, but the world needs its philosophers, too.

Teacher

You scored 55% Do Gooder, 64% Drive, and 93% Intellect!
You are a smarty-pants and eager to share your knowledge with others, while still open to absorbing everything in your environment. That is why you are a teacher (and at the same time, a perpetual student). You have above average intelligence and the drive to be effective in your life and the lives of others. You are also a good person who cares about others, but yourself as well, generally not letting people take advantage of you. A teacher is a great thing to be and we need more humans like you in the world.

What the hell?? How did that picture get on there? It wasn't even on the page I copied from. shudder

Goody Two Shoes

You scored 79% Do Gooder, 82% Drive, and 75% Intellect!

mt1127318250.jpg
Aw, don't be hurt by that. You're a good person...very nice and helpful to others, always lending a hand. Always, always offering to lend a hand, even perhaps when it's not called for. Oh, and is that your raised hand in the air again? Why not let someone else answer next time? But seriously, there should probably be more people like you in the world. Super-smart, driven, and warm-hearted. There would be many less problems in the world if there were more like you, and you should be proud of that. Just don't forget a little 'me' time now and then, you deserve it.

Goody Two Shoes

You scored 79% Do Gooder, 82% Drive, and 75% Intellect!

mt1127318250.jpg
Aw, don't be hurt by that. You're a good person...very nice and helpful to others, always lending a hand. Always, always offering to lend a hand, even perhaps when it's not called for. Oh, and is that your raised hand in the air again? Why not let someone else answer next time? But seriously, there should probably be more people like you in the world. Super-smart, driven, and warm-hearted. There would be many less problems in the world if there were more like you, and you should be proud of that. Just don't forget a little 'me' time now and then, you deserve it.
Same

You scored 68% Do Gooder, 55% Drive, and 75% Intellect!

What the hell?? How did that picture get on there? It wasn't even on the page I copied from. shudder

You're practical too. Boosting the webstats of the INFJ forum.

Here, let me help...

Courtney Love. Paris Hilton. Sex. XXX. Hot. Girls.Courtney Love. Paris Hilton. Sex. XXX. Hot. Girls.Courtney Love. Paris Hilton. Sex. XXX. Hot. Girls.Courtney Love. Paris Hilton. Sex. XXX. Hot. Girls.Courtney Love. Paris Hilton. Sex. XXX. Hot. Girls.Courtney Love. Paris Hilton. Sex. XXX. Hot. Girls.Courtney Love. Paris Hilton. Sex. XXX. Hot. Girls.Courtney Love. Paris Hilton. Sex. XXX. Hot. Girls.Courtney Love. Paris Hilton. Sex. XXX. Hot. Girls.Courtney Love. Paris Hilton. Sex. XXX. Hot. Girls.Courtney Love. Paris Hilton. Sex. XXX. Hot. Girls.

...Then, out of nowhere, men suddenly flocked to the site.

meh. Only the word sex interested me then. Ought have said gillian chung