bs98r3kjf

Feb 27, 2009
MBTI
none
Enneagram
none
You Are a Guardian Angel

guardian-angel.jpg

You care deeply for your friends and family. Like a Guardian angel, you take protecting them seriously.
Besides guarding the ones you love, you have your eye out for all of humankind. You are very compassionate.

You are a natural caretaker, and you are very interested in social justice. You want to make the world better for everyone.
While you are responsible and conscientious, you are also light hearted. You are easygoing and even quite funny.

What Type of Angel Are You?

You Are an Angel of Death

You tend to have a dark sense of humor, but you are not as morbid as some people would expect.
You are bold and courageous. You're willing to do what others won't do... and to face what others won't face.

You are very observant and wise. You have amazing insight into other people's lives, but they are also scared of what you know.
You are eccentric, extremely quirky, and a bit of a loner. You have unusual interests that others don't share.

You tend to have a dark sense of humor, but you are not as morbid as some people would expect.
You are bold and courageous. You're willing to do what others won't do... and to face what others won't face.

You are very observant and wise. You have amazing insight into other people's lives, but they are also scared of what you know.
You are eccentric, extremely quirky, and a bit of a loner. You have unusual interests that others don't share.

+1

fallen-angel.jpg

You Are a Fallen Angel

You used to be good, until you fell from heaven. Now you're naughty and loving every moment of it.
You're all about lust, gluttony, greed, and wrath. It's not fun when you have to be perfect all of the time.

You are quite seductive and thrilling. People are drawn to you, even though you're probably bad for them.
You are charming and charismatic. You do whatever you want, and you have a hell of a time doing it!

You are an Angel of Internal Investigations

Never cross the thin white line? Ha! There is no room up here for "Sympathy with the Devil" cover acts.
Finding and routing the bad flock is your passion.
You love to catch an angel playing cupid in some couple's bedroom, playing djinn to some reprobate, or appearing to old men and forcing them to memorize stories.
Someone has to keep this place clean.

Sure, every time an bell rings, an angle gets his wings.
But every time a whistle blows, an angle breaks his nose. Take that, evil doer with wings!

Last edited:

entonces, muerte a esa prueba!

archangel.jpg

You Are an Archangel

You're so good, people have trouble believing it's not an act. You're practically a saint.
You take ethics and morals very seriously. You can be depended on to do the right thing, even when it's difficult.

You may or may not be religious, but you are definitely deeply spiritual. You want to do right in this world.
You would never betray the trust of your friends and family. And in turn, you are highly respected by everyone.

You Are an Archangel

You're so good, people have trouble believing it's not an act. You're practically a saint.
You take ethics and morals very seriously. You can be depended on to do the right thing, even when it's difficult.

You may or may not be religious, but you are definitely deeply spiritual. You want to do right in this world.
You would never betray the trust of your friends and family. And in turn, you are highly respected by everyone.

another angel of death here...

angel-of-death.jpg

O_O;

You Are a Guardian Angel

You care deeply for your friends and family. Like a Guardian angel, you take protecting them seriously.
Besides guarding the ones you love, you have your eye out for all of humankind. You are very compassionate.

You are a natural caretaker, and you are very interested in social justice. You want to make the world better for everyone.
While you are responsible and conscientious, you are also light hearted. You are easygoing and even quite funny.

Another Guardian Angel...

Always trying to help, I guess...

You Are an Archangel

Feel like I have fought with the death angel and won, with help of course, so I have a problem being a death angel because of my desire to be alone.
It was death that has made me this way currently. Maybe the death angel showed some reverence for that whom I called to.

"Fear not: for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy." Guess that isn't me, either.

Guess when the time comes, I will know.

Raccoon Love? Angel of Death?

I call shenanigans.

You Are a Guardian Angel

Yes, this figures!

You Are a Fallen Angel

You used to be good, until you fell from heaven. Now you're naughty and loving every moment of it.
You're all about lust, gluttony, greed, and wrath. It's not fun when you have to be perfect all of the time.

You are quite seductive and thrilling. People are drawn to you, even though you're probably bad for them.
You are charming and charismatic. You do whatever you want, and you have a hell of a time doing it!

Why I didn't fall, I jumped bitches. I know i'm clumsy though so it only *looked *like I was falling. I'm not buying this description of me though. heh.

You Are a Guardian Angel

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Haha..INFJs get "guardian". Ooof course =D