What type do you become on drugs? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What type do you become on drugs?

You don't care.
And you want others to see you don't.
You wish to insult me.
You wish others to see you don't care about insulting me.
You think this will make you look better in some way.

Who knows?
Maybe you're right.

btw: my mistake: I posted that on the wrong thread.
Death Penalty for me :(

I have a high tolerance for off-topic douchebaggery, and sometimes participate, but this thread is too trivial.

Post it here, for the sake of fuck.

On alcohol? Depends on my mood.

ESTP - Loud, know it all, quick to temper, will railroad any argument and prove I'm right, at any cost. I rarely get this way, but when I do, I'll take on any challenge.

Or.

ENFP - I want everyone to get along and party. I give inspirational speeches. My mouth goes a mile a minute and I get all this energy; usually I'll be the last one dancing.

Pot:

I'm myself, to a more elevated, laid-back degree. My Ti comes out something fierce, though, especially during debates, but I stay calm. On a laid back evening, my Ni is cranked to the MAX. Ne comes out to play too.

This is why I don't drink or do drugs anymore:

On Alcohol - Amorous and cuddly - but not necessarily with my partner (Ahhh!). So uninhibited that *anything* sounds like a good idea.
On Weed - Psychotic Paranoia
On Others - Desperately Wanting More

Alcohol: ESTP

Nicotine: INFJ (emphasis on the N)

Caffein: INFJ (emphasis on the J)

After a few drinks, ENFJ.
After a few more, I start going ENFP.

Regardless of which point I'm at though, I've found I develop a strong penchant for cleaning. Went to a friend's place for an open house, and ended up wiping off their grill and cleaning a good chunk of the floor, because I wasn't sure if something had been spilled, but hardly wanted to leave a mess. I was the same way at a recent wedding reception where I was helping to wipe down the bar for a bit. I just hate to be a rude guest is all.

Caffeine turns me into a super J, but it also allows me to get things done. Without it, I'd probably just eat potato chips on the couch all day.

Oh, I forgot about Caffeine!

Under an extreme dosage I am a jittery ISFP I think. I wouldn't quite put extraverted sensing here, because I still have my shyness...but yep.

I think alcohol would just make bitchy in a direct way as opposed to bitchy in an indirect like I usually am.

I can't drink caffeine anymore.
I've eliminated as much of it from my diet as possible.

Indica is great!
i dunno, i think since i'm so outta touch with my body it's so cool to actually sense things.

alcohol-ENFP
weed in general though gets me even more INFJ-like...

nicotine: INFP/J
caffiene: ...bothered... urgh. maybe ENFJ or something at first then just sick.

Last edited: