What the biggest plus about your personality? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What the biggest plus about your personality?

Reactions: Gaze
I could say honesty, but that can get me into trouble. My biggest plus is that I will always help a friend in need, no matter what the cost.

It's nearly impossible for me to hold grudges.
From a certain perspective though, that's a big negative.

I'm an attentive listener.

when people talk to me I don't just murmer and say 'yeah' and 'right' in the correct places. I take in every word of what someone says to me and I use it all to try to help if they ask me to.

I'm scared of giving up and find it impossible to do.
I find it difficult to look at things realistically.
I get bored very quickly.
I have a very skewered memory.
People tend to tell me I repeatedly make the same mistakes.

Also

I always have hope and tend to not give up.
I tend to have an optimistic view on life.
My interests are always on the go.
I tend to remember the good experiences and live without regrets.
I am very stubborn at times because it's to be possible, not because it's improbable.

This isn't very funny is it~~ hmmm, It's a personal joke :0 waaaaaaah

I'm very generous, giving feels as good or better than receiving to me.

I don't have a lot of consistent personality traits or strong opinions. In a sense it's a huge positive as it allows me to relate to people on both sides of the spectrum and see ideas in an unbiased fashion. I'm open-minded and nonjudgmental, and I can see the gray area. Nothing is taboo to talk about with me.

My dual ability to become a doormat, yet not let some walk over me. Sounds rediculous.

Reactions: Kgal
Funny, romantic, honest, etc.

Ability to comprehend, and emulate. One is not enough without the other.

Don't hold grudges.
Always excited for what the future holds! =happy

Empathy. Ability to analyze people and situations. :m027:

It led me here. *Hugs*. My introversion has allowed me to try and understand myself at a deeper level.

Reactions: Kgal and Gaze
I'm easy to talk to, probably because I do more listening than most and people love to talk you know. I hold in confidence whatever the person is saying. Sometimes this backfires because I get way too much personal info.

My logical brain which allows me to find solutions, and my ability to think outside of the box as I please.

Reactions: Kgal