What the biggest plus about your personality? | INFJ Forum

What the biggest plus about your personality?

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
What the biggest plus about your personality?

Plus? I'm still looking.

Can I have your personality [MENTION=1669]Res[/MENTION]?

I'm highly trustworthy. People tell me all kinds of personal shit and I pretty much delete classified info from my brain.

Reactions: Gaze
Plus? I'm still looking.

Can I have your personality @Res?

Believe me, you wouldn't want it. It's more stress than it's worth. :D I'd rather yours any day.

[MENTION=3710]AlienSpectator[/MENTION]

Tell you what. We'll find an inventive ENTP and bribe him or her into making a personality swapping machine. Then we can switch back and forth according to convenience.

Tell you what. We'll find an inventive ENTP and bribe him or her into making a personality swapping machine. Then we can switch back and forth according to convenience.

Deal! :m155: [MENTION=3710]AlienSpectator[/MENTION]

Seriously though. Biggest plus is loyalty but I think it is a bigger plus for other people and a bit of a burden for me.

Hey! You can't go around switching personalities!

I can't vouch for AlienSpectator just yet, but Res is too awesome as-is.

Reactions: not sure and Gaze
Compassion

let me see . . . i think maybe cautious/careful

The way it makes my brain work.

You know, if you asked me for a negative trait I could list about ten right off but I struggle to think of a good one. What does that say? =)

All right ... if we're talking personality then it would be my sense of humour. It's always the last thing to go.

In the fairness of balance I'll put both my biggest plus and my biggest minus.

The biggest plus is that I have discipline and will push myself hard to achieve.

The biggest minus is that I worry about others too much and it ends up draining me.

Reactions: jyrffw54
It may sounds funny, but I am really not bad to people on purpose. I can be mad, but it stops very fast. I don't like revenges. If somebody hurts me, I usually go away from that person. I am not saying that I don't hurt others, I just don't do that with itention and if I do, I have huge sense of guilt (not healthy always).

My perceptiveness, and accurate analysis of situations and people.

I'd be up for that. But only if there are sufficient volunteers to "pay" in.
I'm sure there are many individuals who would find it expedient to simply 'switch' personalities depending on the situation.

-----------------
Aside from that, I particularly value my own tenacity.
*cue laughter* Oh yes, a tenacious ENTP... a likely story...

I'm serious yo.

[URL="http://forums.infjs.com/[MENTION=3710 said:
AlienSpectator[/MENTION]"][MENTION=3710]AlienSpectator[/MENTION][/URL];439127]Plus? I'm still looking.

Can I have your personality @Res?
I like your personality Alien.