What teenage mutant ninja turtle are you? | INFJ Forum

What teenage mutant ninja turtle are you?

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
http://www.blogthings.com/whichteenagemutantninjaturtleareyouquiz/

You Are Donatello

You are definitely the brainy one in your group of friends. Everyone knows you're super smart.
It's likely that you were the top student in your class... as long as school didn't totally bore you.

You are inventive and creative. You'll happily accept the label of "geek."
You may have a lot of brainpower, but you're not a nerdy wimp. You also have a lot of physical power.

Reactions: invisible
You Are Donatello
You are definitely the brainy one in your group of friends. Everyone knows you're super smart.
It's likely that you were the top student in your class... as long as school didn't totally bore you.

You may have a lot of brainpower, but you're not a nerdy wimp. You also have a lot of physical power.

You Are Donatello

donatello.png

You Are Donatello

I am Also Donatello.

You Are Raphael

You are razor sharp, and your brilliance comes out in your wit. You are hilariously sarcastic.
Your cleverness is not just verbal. You excel at making snap decisions and judgments.

It's likely that you are very skilled and brave. You are bold and strong willed.
You just go for it. You trust yourself to know what to do and that your friends will back you up.

You Are Leonardo

You are a natural leader. You know how to stay cool when you're under pressure.
You think things over calmly, and you're willing to stick your neck out when the time is right.

You may be in charge a lot, but you never let it go to your head.
You are modest and humble. You have more to be proud about than most people, but there isn't a vain bone in your body.

- totally radical dude!

You Are Donatello

You Are Donatello

You Are Donatello

God chose your birthday for a reason. Instantly learn 12 shocking secrets your birthday reveals about your future!
e2106o26v0zKMSQPPLMKMLPLUMNO

You Are Donatello

You Are Donatello

I always knew I was actually a mutated turtle.

You Are Michelangelo

When it comes to your group of friends, you are the fun loving one. You love to party.
You can work hard when you have to, but you rather be taking it easy. Preferably with a slice of pizza.

You are easygoing and carefree. Even the most dangerous situations don't stress you out.
You are very outgoing, social, and popular. People love hanging out with you.

My comments:

Sweet. He was always my favorite.

Edit:

Favorite order of turtles:

Michalangelo
Donatello
Leonardo
Raphel (His jokes were too corney for my taste when I was five.)

You Are Michelangelo

When it comes to your group of friends, you are the fun loving one. You love to party.
You can work hard when you have to, but you rather be taking it easy. Preferably with a slice of pizza.

You are easygoing and carefree. Even the most dangerous situations don't stress you out.
You are very outgoing, social, and popular. People love hanging out with you.

My comments:

Sweet. He was always my favorite.

Edit:

Favorite order of turtles:

Michalangelo
Donatello
Leonardo
Raphel (His jokes were too corney for my taste when I was five.)
Mikey was always my favorite too. He was the most laid back and sweet.

You Are Leonardo
You think things over calmly, and you're willing to stick your neck out when the time is right.

You are modest and humble. You have more to be proud about than most people, but there isn't a vain bone in your body.

Raphael of course.

Donatello

You Are Leonardo