What song have you been listening to on repeat recently? | Page 20 | INFJ Forum

What song have you been listening to on repeat recently?

Haha no problem @Moranga! I think any Floyd fan would feel at home listening to Alan Parsons Project. Have you listened to any of the members of Floyd's solo stuff?
Embarrassingly no. I tend to get stuck in my playlist, but I am open to hearing new music for sure. What you got? The guitar work in Floyd touches me deep.

Embarrassingly no. I tend to get stuck in my playlist, but I am open to hearing new music for sure. What you got?
No need to be embarrassed. Once you've heard every PF song multiple times you start to look for similar music All the members have solo work and the only one I haven't listened to is Nick Mason's stuff (drummer). Syd Barret's work is good if you like early psychedelic Floyd. Roger Waters has a lot of solo stuff but much of it is political. I won't defend every solo song of his but there are good ones, especially if you like the Wall. If your favorite album is Dark Side then you'd probably get the most enjoyment out of David Gilmour's solo work. I'd say most of it is enjoyable, "theres no way out of here" is a good starting point. My personal favorite is Richard Wright's solo albums though. The albums "Wet dream" and "broken china" are fantastic and they really show you how much of the Pink Floyd sound that Wright was responsible for. Sorry if I'm being too much of a fanboy

Reactions: Moranga
No need to be embarrassed. Once you've heard every PF song multiple times you start to look for similar music All the members have solo work and the only one I haven't listened to is Nick Mason's stuff (drummer). Syd Barret's work is good if you like early psychedelic Floyd. Roger Waters has a lot of solo stuff but much of it is political. I won't defend every solo song of his but there are good ones, especially if you like the Wall. If your favorite album is Dark Side then you'd probably get the most enjoyment out of David Gilmour's solo work. I'd say most of it is enjoyable, "theres no way out of here" is a good starting point. My personal favorite is Richard Wright's solo albums though. The albums "Wet dream" and "broken china" are fantastic and they really show you how much of the Pink Floyd sound that Wright was responsible for. Sorry if I'm being too much of a fanboy

Nah man that's cool, your a better fan than I, lol. Ill look into R. Wight and Gilmore. I actually might have heard some of it. Ill have to put a ear to it first.

Nah man that's cool, your a better fan than I, lol. Ill look into R. Wight and Gilmore. I actually might have heard some of it. Ill have to put a ear to it first.
Careful, you're on the path to becoming a super fan xD I'd take any recommendations as well, recently I've been exhausting my library

Reactions: Moranga
Careful, you're on the path to becoming a super fan xD I'd take any recommendations as well, recently I've been exhausting my library
You know I refused to listen to Rap in any capacity forever because of the message and how it seemed to really effect the minds of younger people. So when I came across NF I was in the middle of that winter freeze and got a free 6 month premium spotify account for having a samsung phone. So I was on Youtube watching reaction videos and "Clouds" came up. I was honestly impressed. No cussing, drugs, violence, abusing women. I listen to more of his music and I have to say I'm a fan of 1 rapper now lol. My playlist spans 60s thru now basically, but I gravitate to songs only that make me feel something inside. Might only be one song for a group. That might be the same for everyone. Johnny Cash's albums he put out before he passed are really good too.

Video might be a little strange for some. But this song catches quick.

Reactions: flower

Reactions: flower and Kgal