What song have you been listening to on repeat recently? | Page 19 | INFJ Forum

What song have you been listening to on repeat recently?

Reactions: flower
So much talent and practice. Very cool
Think my favorite go at that was Pieter Schoeman & Vesselin Geliev of the London Philharmonic...but these girls killed it! -a real close second. Exquisite.

Here INFJs, this one goes out to you:

"Every year is getting shorter, never seem to find the time"

my music is all over the place but all it takes to make the cut is for me to feel something inside from it.

Last edited:
I like this. Reminds me of Muse.
Muse is good. I think Two Feet has much more emotional depth though, esp since the lead uses his music to delve into some psychological health issues he has dealt with. Musically it seems to also have a more blues and trip hop vibe to it which I really love the intensity of. But I like all kinds of music from orchestra to trance, so my playlists look kind of schizophrenic lol.

Last edited:

Here's the Alan Parsons counterpart to PF's Time. :)
Yeah I remember this. Its a good one :) Cool Chack
Just curious What do you mean by counterpart?

Last edited:
Yeah I remember this. Its a good one :) Cool Chack
Just curious What do you mean by counterpart?
Not sure if you know this or not but Alan Parson was the sound engineer for Dark Side of the Moon. I can't remember if he said this about one of their albums or the project as a whole but Parsons said they set out to "make another Dark Side" so I'm saying their "time" is the counterpart to Floyd's "time"

Reactions: Moranga
That's cool man, never heard that story. Thanks for explaining Chack. I figured there was a meaning behind it and nothing was coming to me, lol

That's cool man, never heard that story. Thanks for explaining Chack. I figured there was a meaning behind it and nothing was coming to me, lol
Haha no problem @Moranga! I think any Floyd fan would feel at home listening to Alan Parsons Project. Have you listened to any of the members of Floyd's solo stuff?

Reactions: Moranga