What sign is your true love? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What sign is your true love?

Well isn't that interesting, Res ... I've been playing your astrological games this afternoon and they keep coming up with Gemini as a match. Gemini and Pisces are not supposed to get along. Hilarious.

why not?

Your True Love Is a Taurus
Why you'll love a Taurus:

Romantic and sentimental, a Taurus can provide you with the security you need.
And you both share a fondness for the finest things, from great food to luxury vacations.

Why a Taurus will love you:

You have the honesty and direct approach that down to earth Taurus desires.
And enough elegance to show a Taurus a few new decadent delights!

@Res and @melbo

Well, as I said in the other astrological thread, any sign can get along. All relationships require work.

Horoscopes say that Pisces and Gemini aren't a good match because they are both mutable signs forming a square aspect to one another. Gemini is air and Pisces is water. Think hurricane. Or an NF with a ST. It can be done, it's just more difficult.

But it isn't that simple. What if the Pisces sun person has their Moon or ascendant in Gemini or another air sign? Or maybe the Gemini person has Piscean planets or other water signs? That makes a huge difference in chart compatibility.

Would I decide not to go out with someone because of their sun sign was incompatible with mine? Hell, no. If I had judged my husband by his sun sign alone, I would not have gone out with him. I'm a Taurus and he's a Sagittarius. That's "worse" than a Gemini/Pisces combo. (A negative aspect is better than no aspect in astrology.) We were together for two years before we got married. May 16th will be our 16th wedding anniversary.

Last edited:
[MENTION=1669]Res[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3849]melbo[/MENTION]

Well, as I said in the other astrological thread, any sign can get along. All relationships require work.

Horoscopes say that Pisces and Gemini aren't a good match because they are both mutable signs forming a square aspect to one another. Gemini is air and Pisces is water. Think hurricane. Or an NF with a ST. It can be done, it's just more difficult.

But it isn't that simple. What if Pisces sun person has their Moon or ascendant in Gemini or another air sign? Or maybe the Gemini person has Piscean planets or other water signs? That makes a huge difference in chart compatibility.

Would I decide not to go out with someone because of their sun sign was incompatible than mine? Hell, no. If I had judged my husband by his sun sign alone, I would not have gone out with him. I'm a Taurus and he's a Sagittarius. That's "worse" than a Gemini/Pisces combo. (A negative aspect is better than no aspect in astrology.) We were together for two years before we got married. May 16th will be our 16th wedding anniversary.

Do people seriously decide not to have a relationship with someone because of when they where born? XD

Reactions: Gaze
Do people seriously decide not to have a relationship with someone because of when they where born? XD

Yes.

Some are just because they don't understand astrology well, and don't realize how complicated it actually is. These people accept the word of others rather than investigating the matter on their own.

In India and other countries where there are still arranged marriages, there are special astrologers who match people up based on their charts. It's the first step to narrowing down the possibilities.

The purpose behind my comment was just to say that the sign I keep coming up as compatible with has never been favourably aspected with mine. That is why i found it amusing.

Years ago in my early 20s, I had a chart made up according to time and place of birth. Sun sign is Pisces, rising sign is Aries and everything else is in either Aries or Aquarius. Someone who follows astrology would probably say well that is your answer right there. A chart full of air and fire like that would probably lend some qualities attractive to Geminis who are also an air sign.

I would never make a decision about someone as a friend or a partner based on the date they were born. Astrology is a bit of a parlour game to me but definitely not something with which I would make life decisions.

Your True Love Is a Cancer

Why you'll love a Cancer:

Cancer's loyal and sincere heart makes your own sensitive heart melt.
Caring and devoted, a Cancer will take the lead in pursuing you - and not give up!

Why a Cancer will love you:

You're laid back enough to deal with Cancer's little mood swings and freak-outs.
A fellow homebody, you know how make Cancer comfortable and at home with you.

Another Leo and Cancer combo...

Reactions: donkeybals
I'm with sali on this one. There might be a little a little a littttttle truth to this, but I view it as just for fun. :D

I don't. Theoretically I should never have been with my ex (a Sagittarius) or even my husband now (an Aries) if that were true, as Scorpios are not supposed to be very compatible with either. Granted if you look at our charts both my husband and I are crawling in Scorpio. So maybe it does make sense.

Your True Love Is a Sagittarius

Why you'll love a Sagittarius:

Deep and philosophical, you'll love getting lost in hours of conversation with your Sag.
Your Sagittarius is curious and adventurous enough to keep you interested... not an easy task!

Why a Sagittarius will love you:

You're passionate about a few important issues, a kind of depth that Sagittarius finds very attractive.
You're outgoing, flexible, and up for almost anything. You and your Sag will have tons of adventures together.

Good that I already have one. :D

Your True Love Is a Taurus

Why you'll love a Taurus:

Romantic and sentimental, a Taurus can provide you with the security you need. And you both share a fondness for the finest things, from great food to luxury vacations.

Why a Taurus will love you:

You have the honesty and direct approach that down to earth Taurus desires. And enough elegance to show a Taurus a few new decadent delights!

Your True Love Is an Aries

Why you'll love an Aries:

An Aries has the red-hot seduction skills to woo you
Never boring, an Aries will give you the romantic challenge you crave!

Why an Aries will love you:

You have the intensity and energy to go head to head with your Aries...
And the undying passion to keep an Aries coming back for more.

Your True Love Is a Cancer

Why you'll love a Cancer:

Cancer's loyal and sincere heart makes your own sensitive heart melt.
Caring and devoted, a Cancer will take the lead in pursuing you - and not give up!

Why a Cancer will love you:

You're laid back enough to deal with Cancer's little mood swings and freak-outs.
A fellow homebody, you know how make Cancer comfortable and at home with you.

Your True Love Is an Aquarius

Why you'll love an Aquarius:

Independent yet devoted, you'll appreciate the unique approach to love Aquarius takes.
You both see love as a bit of a game, and Aquarius will challenge you until you're completely hooked.

Why an Aquarius will love you:

You're secure enough to give Aquarius tons of space - even if it means separate interests and friends.
You have the brains to keep Aquarius engaged and curious. And the passion to change the world together!

sounds intense, lol

sounds intense, lol
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9J9rTZJBmw"]YouTube - Pat Benatar - Love Is A Battlefield[/ame]

Reactions: Odyne

?....that was unexpected....well, I suppose opposites do attract....my mom's a Gemini, and my dad's a Scorpio....and they fight like cats and dogs....and love every minute of it? I guess that's love...lol

aries.jpg