What sign is your true love? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

What sign is your true love?

:m033:I sorry D...you don't like love day?

Tell you what I do that day...I start with a nice hot shower filled with pretty smells and bubbles, then I go find s nice place for brunch and I usually end up drinking too many peach mimosas so I go walking around the neighborhood of where I had brunch, and it doesn't take long before I "run into" someone spending V-day alone, and I talk them into dinner (and not only do I save another lonely heart from spending the day solo---but I get a date too:mclap:

Damn girl! You're smoother than easy spreadable peanut butter.

Nah, I'm exaggerating. I don't mind the holiday itself. Would just be nice to have a special someone this time. The timing hasn't been working out for me lately. Be nice for the stars to align in my favour for once ;)

Your Mercury position can be in Taurus, Gemini or Cancer.
Your Venus position can be in Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer or Leo.
I'm guessing some Cancer. Although the Water I'm sensing could be from your Ascendant or Moon.
Gemini, Mercury and 3rd house all have to do with Communication and Writing, so this is definitely a factor for you.

Look at you go, Cosmic!

Astro.com does free in depth charts that give you the deets of where your planets are and where

Your Mercury position can be in Taurus, Gemini or Cancer.
Your Venus position can be in Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer or Leo.
I'm guessing some Cancer. Although the Water I'm sensing could be from your Ascendant or Moon.
Gemini, Mercury and 3rd house all have to do with Communication and Writing, so this is definitely a factor for you.
My moon is Virgo apparently.

@CosmicINFJ

Planetary positions
planet sign degree motion
Sun Gemini 15°26'58 in house 4 direct
Moon Virgo 5°53'46 in house 7 direct
Mercury Taurus 27°01'16 in house 3 direct
Venus Gemini 12°44'00 in house 4 direct
Mars Scorpio 12°59'39 in house 8 retrograde
Jupiter Capricorn 10°54'34 in house 12 retrograde
Saturn Scorpio 10°46'46 in house 8 retrograde
Uranus Sagittarius 11°23'56 in house 10 retrograde
Neptune Capricorn 0°27'16 in house 11 retrograde
Pluto Libra 29°36'56 in house 8 retrograde
True Node Gemini 6°32'57 in house 4 retrograde

House positions (Placidus)
Ascendant Capricorn 25°50'12
2nd House Aries 5°03'37
3rd House Taurus 13°27'24
Imum Coeli Gemini 4°36'36
5th House Gemini 20°21'29
6th House Cancer 5°31'09
Descendant Cancer 25°50'12
8th House Libra 5°03'37
9th House Scorpio 13°27'24
Medium Coeli Sagittarius 4°36'36
11th House Sagittarius 20°21'29
12th House Capricorn 5°31'09

SkPa9W7.gif

What am I looking at buddy ?

aquarius.jpg

Why you'll love an Aquarius:

Independent yet devoted, you'll appreciate the unique approach to love Aquarius takes.
You both see love as a bit of a game, and Aquarius will challenge you until you're completely hooked.

Why an Aquarius will love you:

You're secure enough to give Aquarius tons of space - even if it means separate interests and friends.
You have the brains to keep Aquarius engaged and curious. And the passion to change the world together

I think this is true but Gemini is meant to be my ideal match, another multiple sign, and my polar opposite. I'm Sagittarius. I have tonnes of Gemini friends and we always get on really well. We effortlessly understand each other, have interesting conversations and a laugh together. I've not had a Gemini boyfriend though, as yet.

Damn girl! You're smoother than easy spreadable peanut butter.

Nah, I'm exaggerating. I don't mind the holiday itself. Would just be nice to have a special someone this time. The timing hasn't been working out for me lately. Be nice for the stars to align in my favour for once ;)
I will add your request to my YaYa (@James ) prayer this evening...."@atree would like a special someone by V-day to take up root with" ,...good?

I think this is true but Gemini is meant to be my ideal match, another multiple sign, and my polar opposite. I'm Sagittarius. I have tonnes of Gemini friends and we always get on really well. We effortlessly understand each other, have interesting conversations and a laugh together. I've not had a Gemini boyfriend though, as yet.

Well, @Wonky Oracle is a Gemini. And he seems to have a penchant for fiery ladies... ;)

Well, @Wonky Oracle is a Gemini. And he seems to have a penchant for fiery ladies... ;)
It all goes back to when I was a very, very young man, traveling Venice and became acquainted with a local woman, but that, As Akiro from Conan the Barbarian would say,

''..Is another story ''

Stop teasing
Apologies me lady, it's just that I'd find it awkward to randomly throw into a conversation, about, say.....Astrology lol.

I have many stories to share with my INFJ brothers and sisters, so in good time shall those stories be told, especially the ones pertaining to love, tragedy, trials, tribulations and HIIIIIIGH ADVENTUUUUREEEE....

Apologies me lady, it's just that I'd find it awkward to randomly throw into a conversation, about, say.....Astrology lol.

I have many stories to share with my INFJ brothers and sisters, so in good time shall those stories be told, especially the ones pertaining to love, tragedy, trials, tribulations and HIIIIIIGH ADVENTUUUUREEEE....

We'll be holding you to your word ;)

Stop teasing
Yes...but as your saying he may be a bit of a tease, and that would no doubt drive me crazy...perhaps he is better suited to someone a bit more strong headed,
...uhm, someone a bit like you @atree?
:mclap:

In good time...sometime next century perhaps??
What happened with the kilt?
Or the stories about the annoying old ladies...huh?

Reactions: sassafras and hush
Yes...but as your saying he may be a bit of a tease, and that would no doubt drive me crazy...perhaps he is better suited to someone a bit more strong headed,
...uhm, someone a bit like you @atree?
:mclap:

Maaaaaybe. I could handle him. Don't know if he could put up with me, though!

Reactions: Wyote and hush