What sign is your true love? | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

What sign is your true love?

'Feminine' energy.

*cut to a montage of atree swearing at traffic, klutzing out down the stairs, struggling to apply make-up, fighting with clothing racks at the department store, sleeping in a decidedly unladylike position, mouth open and drooling*

... Yep!
tumblr_n8dfj327j21rskx02o2_r2_500.gif

Oh there's the Water. Mars in Scorpio - is known for sexy. Moon in Virgo - Would keep said sexiness to themselves mostly. It's a very private Moon position. Prim and proper at least on the outside, but Virgo often leads a double life, so it doesn't mean that they avoid or abhor sex really, (probably the opposite) it just means that it is not plainly evident to most people.
If this was a court of law I'd be giving my legal team the stink eye right about now. I'm banged to rights here.

ah, but....with Venus in Gemini, it's feminine influences the water of Mars in Scorpio makes a duality in the nature of love...with Moon in Virgo added makes for Analysis of potential love interest, a flirt and undercover lover?
e.g. "A gentleman in the streets and a freak in the sheets"
(@Wonky Oracle )
It's the best way to be. Cordial in public and a total Tiger in private. I find that when people discover I'm not on social media I get funny looks and sometimes called a weirdo, because we're now in an era where we are encouraged to spill every area of our lives online.

gary-oldman-in-tinker-tailor-soldier-spy-2011-movie-image-4.jpg

john-morrison-entrance-o.gif

Yes, Venus in Gemini can be flirty and can also have challenges with commitment, but this is balanced by Mars conjunct Saturn in Scorpio and a Capricorn Ascendant which would be more serious about commitment.
There is often some kind of push and pull going on in peoples charts.

I could have so much fun with this quote, but to the soul who successfully tames my heart, would receive the most awesome proposal of all time, but that would only ruin the mystery...

So my lips are sealed.

poor @Wonky Oracle
sound asleep while we discuss his personal astrology
Which is made all the weirder when you know that this tune,

plays whilst I sleep.

He is a gentleman and a scholar, he will approve ;)

If it keeps my new found friends entertained and gives them something to discuss and have fun with, then I see no harm in it. Plus it's not like some of it isn't true!

As an intensely private person, I always find the contrast between the perceived me and the actual me, to be utterly fascinating.

But it's all good fun.

Now, if we can get serious for a second,

Other than me being a respectable member of society... a safe pair of hands if you will, yet a Tiger between the sheets, is there anything non-kink related in there that may be useful for me to know ?

tumblr_n8dfj327j21rskx02o2_r2_500.gif

If this was a court of law I'd be giving my legal team the stink eye right about now. I'm banged to rights here.

It's the best way to be. Cordial in public and a total Tiger in private. I find that when people discover I'm not on social media I get funny looks and sometimes called a weirdo, because we're now in an era where we are encouraged to spill every area of our lives online.

gary-oldman-in-tinker-tailor-soldier-spy-2011-movie-image-4.jpg

john-morrison-entrance-o.gif

I could have so much fun with this quote, but to the soul who successfully tames my heart, would receive the most awesome proposal of all time, but that would only ruin the mystery...

So my lips are sealed.

Which is made all the weirder when you know that this tune,

plays whilst I sleep.

If it keeps my new found friends entertained and gives them something to discuss and have fun with, then I see no harm in it. Plus it's not like some of it isn't true!

As an intensely private person, I always find the contrast between the perceived me and the actual me, to be utterly fascinating.

But it's all good fun.

Now, if we can get serious for a second,

Other than me being a respectable member of society... a safe pair of hands if you will, yet a Tiger between the sheets, is there anything non-kink related in there that may be useful for me to know ?
Thank you for your understanding :(( I blame the spirits (liquid) for my cheesy outbursts evening last...forgive me?

All charts and forecasts hold mystery and subject to interpretation.
With your permission sir??;)

Thank you for your understanding :(( I blame the spirits (liquid) for my cheesy outbursts evening last...forgive me?

All charts and forecasts hold mystery and subject to interpretation.
With your permission sir??;)
I don't believe you have anything to apologize for and my good friend Captain Morgan says he fully understands and offers you total compassion.

u9qfv1F.gif

Is that true for fish too?
No. Fish have a westward facing and eastern facing fish attached with a string at the tail. And it is just that eastern (mystic)(yin) and western (free spirited)(yang) influence.

I'm Pisces too:) I tell people I am Eastern Guppie(peaceable) and Western Shark(feisty). Most Pisces are dreamy, full of feelings and docile, often causing them to appear weak...When a fish is outside the norm and acts confident it throws others off, knowing where strength and weakness energy comes from will help with balance. It's why many think fish are so fickle, when actually have a good sense of balance, they are not. And they are rather very strong not weapy and weak willed. Reverse is true for Taurus...they appear bullish and insincere, when actually they are the most grounded and committed of the 12 zodiac signs, once they dig their feet in and make s decision its hard to sway them. :p

I don't believe you have anything to apologize for and my good friend Captain Morgan says he fully understands and offers you total compassion.

u9qfv1F.gif
Thank you--this will be an adventure for sure. I'll PM your results later:)

Moon in Virgo - Would keep said sexiness to themselves mostly. It's a very private Moon position. Prim and proper at least on the outside, but Virgo often leads a double life, so it doesn't mean that they avoid or abhor sex really, (probably the opposite) it just means that it is not plainly evident to most people.[/QU

In my experience of being Virgo Moon It does pertain to being emotionally reserved to an extent, and slow to give too much away, and warm up emotionally. However underneath that quiet reserve there is another passionate self, hidden away, Virgo is just circumspect about who to share themselves with, much like the INFJ. But there is a passionate self there underneath, so the image of the 'Virgin' Virgo is taken with a pinch of salt in Horoscope terminology.

@Sadie33 I'm sure you've got better things to do than find my true love, but everyone seems to be dropping off their planets here and so;

Sun in Sagittarius
Moon in Virgo (12 degrees)- (strong factor due to);
Leo ascendant
Mars in Aries
Venus in Aquarius
Jupiter in Aquarius
(Venus and Jupiter in conjunction)
Saturn in cancer
(Saturn in critical degree)
Mercury in Sagittarius
Neptune in Sagittarius
(mercury close to Neptune in Sagittarius)

@Sadie33 I'm sure you've got better things to do than find my true love, but everyone seems to be dropping off their planets here and so;

Sun in Sagittarius
Leo ascendant
Mars in Aries
Venus in Aquarius
Jupiter in Aquarius
Saturn in cancer
Mercury in Sagittarius
Neptune in Sagittarius
:m060:**fly's away with @melissa* 's planets for safe keeping.....

No. Fish have a westward facing and eastern facing fish attached with a string at the tail. And it is just that eastern (mystic)(yin) and western (free spirited)(yang) influence.

I'm Pisces too:) I tell people I am Eastern Guppie(peaceable) and Western Shark(feisty). Most Pisces are dreamy, full of feelings and docile, often causing them to appear weak...When a fish is outside the norm and acts confident it throws others off, knowing where strength and weakness energy comes from will help with balance. It's why many think fish are so fickle, when actually have a good sense of balance, they are not. And they are rather very strong not weapy and weak willed. Reverse is true for Taurus...they appear bullish and insincere, when actually they are the most grounded and committed of the 12 zodiac signs, once they dig their feet in and make s decision its hard to sway them. :p

That's what I dislike about the description for Pisces. Most of them make Pisceseans sound like sweet and shy daydream-y idiots. I am an idiot, don't get me wrong, but I'm not as airy-fairy or shy or romantic as the descriptions say.

I do, however, relate to what you say about keeping balance and why it sometimes throws people off. Its a constant theme in my life. Whether I'm softie or a hard ass depends on the situation. I adapt. I abhor polarized opinions and discussions; they make me suspicious and I wonder what is missing to balance the scales. I play devil's advocate a lot and most people don't know where to place me on the political spectrum or what stereotype I fit into.

That's what I dislike about the description for Pisces. Most of them make Pisceseans sound like sweet and shy daydream-y idiots. I am an idiot, don't get me wrong, but I'm not as airy-fairy or shy or romantic as the descriptions say.

I do, however, relate to what you say about keeping balance and why it sometimes throws people off. Its a constant theme in my life. Whether I'm softie or a hard ass depends on the situation. I adapt. I abhor polarized opinions and discussions; they make me suspicious and I wonder what is missing to balance the scales. I play devil's advocate a lot and most people don't know where to place me on the political spectrum or what stereotype I fit into.
Part of that is the chameleon nature of a Pisces...they are like INFJ in regards to ensure harmony and avoid conflict, and can blend into most any situation; the other part is where your Ascendant is...there is some moon, house and planet influence tossed in just to conflaborate everything too:D Best practice for a Pisces (experienced this) is to trust that intuitive gut feeling...I think this is why some folk say an INFJ & ENFJ are most like the Pisces Astro sign...they are like an antenae (spidy-sense) when it comes to knowing something or someone just isn't "quite right" :)

Family orientated. But Cancer moon can be a very jealous soul in relationships of any kind. ;)
I was thinking about the jealousy thing. It's more of an 8th House, Scorpio, Pluto and Mars issue. (Although the shadow is thrown into 2nd house and Taurus (Venus.))
So I would say if you had a hard aspect from Pluto to a Cancer Moon (or any Moon sign really) then it could lead to jealousy. Pluto in hard aspect to Venus can also signify jealousy.

Reactions: Sandie33
I was thinking about the jealousy thing. It's more of an 8th House, Scorpio, Pluto and Mars issue. (Although the shadow is thrown into 2nd house and Taurus (Venus.))
So I would say if you had a hard aspect from Pluto to a Cancer Moon (or any Moon sign really) then it could lead to jealousy. Pluto in hard aspect to Venus can also signify jealousy.
hmm. I'll have to think on that.

Since we are exchanging thoughts on these matters @CosmicINFJ , may I ask you what or who your 'go to' source for Astrology is,

...and do you factor in your own intuition also?

Strictly curiosities my friend, no maliciousness or one_upmanship, :)I find you have piqued my intrigue.

hmm. I'll have to think on that.

Since we are exchanging thoughts on these matters @CosmicINFJ , may I ask you what or who your 'go to' source for Astrology is,

...and do you factor in your own intuition also?

Strictly curiosities my friend, no maliciousness or one_upmanship, :)I find you have piqued my intrigue.

Yes, that's totally fine. I became obsessed with Astrology in 2007 and studied it intensely for about 7 years. I estimate that I have studied astrology for over 5000 hours. I still study several hours per week. Multiple sources. Yes to intuition. The sites I use most frequently are Astrodienst and Cafe Astrology. There is another one that I use quite a lot. It comes up when I search for aspects and transits. I've forgotten the name, but will post it later. I also like writing by Donna Cunningham, Lynn Koiner, Michael Lutin and Lynn Hayes. There is another great site called Celestial Trends by Karyl Jackson. There are other astrologers, too numerous to mention. My favourite Author is Stephen Arroyo and my favourite book by him is Astrology, Karma and Transformation. It's about Outer Planet transits etc. I've read it four times :) I guess that I have studied predictive Astrology the most, Transits and Progressed Charts, but I have also studied Synastry and Composite charts. I've spent a fair amount of time on Astrogeography too. I also really liked the book 'Saturn a New Look at an Old Devil', by Liz Greene and 'Healing Pluto Problems', by Donna Cunningham.
I am very interested to hear about your studies and experiences with Astrology too. Can you please share as well?

Last edited:
Reactions: sassafras
The other site I was thinking of is Future Minders. It has very good descriptions of planetary transits

Reactions: sassafras
@CosmicINFJ and @Sandie33 ... me next!!!!
Sun in Gemini 1° 38' 03"

Moon in Cancer 4° 21' 32"

Mercury in Taurus 14° 24' 23"

Venus in Aries 17° 55' 21"

Mars in Gemini 18° 08' 39"

Jupiter in Aquarius 16° 41' 35"

Saturn in Scorpio 24° 18' 16" Rx

Uranus in Sagittarius 16° 35' 47" Rx

Neptune in Capricorn 3° 02' 53" Rx

Pluto in Scorpio 2° 34' 46" Rx

Chiron in Gemini 8° 13' 54"

Lilith in Aries 28° 53' 38"

North Node in Taurus 18° 10' 25" Rx

Part of Fortune in Libra 28° 43' 37"

Vertex in Pisces 11° 17' 11"

Midheaven in Gemini 25° 46' 35"

Planets and Points in The Houses
Sun in Ninth House

Moon in Tenth House

Mercury in Eighth House

Venus in Seventh House

Mars in Ninth House

Jupiter in Fifth House

Saturn in Third House

Uranus in Third House

Neptune in Fourth House

Pluto in Second House

Chiron in Ninth House

Lilith in Eighth House

North Node in Eighth House

Part of Fortune in Second House

Vertex in Sixth House

Aspects
Sun Quincunx Neptune (orb 1°25')

Sun Quincunx Pluto (orb 0°57')

Sun Trine Ascendant (orb 5°38')

Moon Opposition Neptune (orb 1°19')

Moon Trine Pluto (orb 1°47')

Mercury Square Jupiter (orb 2°17')

Mercury Conjunction North Node (orb 3°46')

Venus Sextile Mars (orb 0°13')

Venus Sextile Jupiter (orb 1°14')

Venus Trine Uranus (orb 1°20')

Mars Trine Jupiter (orb 1°27')

Mars Opposition Uranus (orb 1°33')

Jupiter Sextile Uranus (orb 0°6')

Jupiter Square North Node (orb 1°29')

Saturn Sextile Ascendant (orb 1°42')

Saturn Quincunx Midheaven (orb 1°28')

Uranus Quincunx North Node (orb 1°35')

Neptune Sextile Pluto (orb 0°28')

Ascendant Square Midheaven (orb 0°14')
With Moon in Cancer in the 10th House fairly close to your Midheaven. Your Career Life could involve People and Caring for People and would be quite changeable. With Gemini Sun and Mars in the 9th House. Travel, Foreign People and Culture would be prominent in your life. It could involve writing and communication but Mars would seek a more active role, like rolling up your sleeves and doing whatever it takes. Very Hands on. Mars Trine Jupiter and Jupiter sextile Uranus are both very lucky. You could have periods of extremely good luck when these points are activated by transiting Planets. This past year and a half Uranus in Aries has been activating this for you, so you likely would have had some excitement in your life.

img_8147-jpg.31120

Why you'll love an Aquarius:

Independent yet devoted, you'll appreciate the unique approach to love Aquarius takes.
You both see love as a bit of a game, and Aquarius will challenge you until you're completely hooked.

Why an Aquarius will love you:

You're secure enough to give Aquarius tons of space - even if it means separate interests and friends.
You have the brains to keep Aquarius engaged and curious. And the passion to change the world together!

Yeah, Aquarius is definitely among the most attractive of the signs. They are feisty, yet kind; dark, complicated, rebellious and also very artsy... I often like guys who are the opposite of me. *^-^*

taurus.jpg

Romantic and sentimental, a Taurus can provide you with the security you need.
And you both share a fondness for the finest things, from great food to luxury vacations.

Why a Taurus will love you:

You have the honesty and direct approach that down to earth Taurus desires.
And enough elegance to show a Taurus a few new decadent delights!

Reactions: Wyote and sassafras
Well, I hope that I will not get stung in the process then.

Your True Love Is a Scorpio

scorpio.jpg

Why you'll love a Scorpio:

Strong and sexy, Scorpio will overpower you into falling in love (before you even realize it!).
You'll love being swept away by Scorpio - into a world of insane passion.

Why a Scorpio will love you:

You don't mind letting your Scorpio take the reigns, as long as you know you're truly cared for.
Loyal and devoted, you would never do anything to set off insanely jealous Scorpio.

Sun in Sagittarius
Leo ascendant
Mars in Aries
Venus in Aquarius
Jupiter in Aquarius
Saturn in cancer
Mercury in Sagittarius
Neptune in Sagittarius

Wow, what a nice chart! When comparing mine to yours I think I can safely say that we would be the best of friends if we lived by one another. :)

Reactions: Wyote