What sign is your true love? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

What sign is your true love?

Yikes! That result seems just crazy! Must be the Saggi influences:p:
Your True Love Is a Gemini
gemini.jpg

Share!

Why you'll love a Gemini:

Witty and sharp, a Gemini can keep up with your fast (and ever changing) mind.
You're both fun loving and free spirits. You and a Gemini can enjoy each other without expectations.

Why a Gemini will love you:

Not only can you keep up with a Gemini's sharp tongue, you can introduce a challenge or two...
You're appetite for fun and novelty will keep a Gemini interested - at least for a bit longer than usual!

Your True Love Is a Gemini

Why you'll love a Gemini:

Witty and sharp, a Gemini can keep up with your fast (and ever changing) mind.
You're both fun loving and free spirits. You and a Gemini can enjoy each other without expectations.

Why a Gemini will love you:

Not only can you keep up with a Gemini's sharp tongue, you can introduce a challenge or two...
You're appetite for fun and novelty will keep a Gemini interested - at least for a bit longer than usual!

Your True Love Is an Aquarius

IMG_8147.JPG

Why you'll love an Aquarius:

Independent yet devoted, you'll appreciate the unique approach to love Aquarius takes.
You both see love as a bit of a game, and Aquarius will challenge you until you're completely hooked.

Why an Aquarius will love you:

You're secure enough to give Aquarius tons of space - even if it means separate interests and friends.
You have the brains to keep Aquarius engaged and curious. And the passion to change the world together!

Friggin' Leos, always scampering their way into my life...

Your True Love Is a Leo

Why you'll love a Leo:

A Leo has a presence and power that you find intoxicating.
Sensual and playful, you'll be thrilled to have your Leo pick you as a playmate!

Why a Leo will love you:

You're willing to let your Leo be the center of attention (both at home and in public)
And you're able to tiptoe around your lion - and put up with the occasional fit.

Your True Love Is A Taurus

Why you'll love a Taurus:

Romantic and sentimental, a Taurus can provide you with the security you need. And you both share a fondness for the finest things, from great food to luxury vacations.

Why a Taurus will love you:

You have the honesty and direct approach that down to earth Taurus desires. And enough elegance to show a Taurus a few new decadent delights!

Your True Love Is an Aries
aries.jpg

Why you'll love an Aries:

An Aries has the red-hot seduction skills to woo you
Never boring, an Aries will give you the romantic challenge you crave!

Why an Aries will love you:

You have the intensity and energy to go head to head with your Aries...
And the undying passion to keep an Aries coming back for more.

raw

Friggin' Leos, always scampering their way into my life...

Your True Love Is a Leo

Why you'll love a Leo:

A Leo has a presence and power that you find intoxicating.
Sensual and playful, you'll be thrilled to have your Leo pick you as a playmate!

Why a Leo will love you:

You're willing to let your Leo be the center of attention (both at home and in public)
And you're able to tiptoe around your lion - and put up with the occasional fit.
Leos like it when you pet their egos ;) rub their tummy and they'll give you the world.

Reactions: CosmicINFJ and hush
Leos like it when you pet their egos ;) rub their tummy and they'll give you the world.

I don't know what it is though! I've got no Leos as family, but a big ol', giant pride of Lions as some of my closest friends... and my ex. :tongueclosed:

I don't know what it is though! I've got no Leos as family, but a big ol', giant pride of Lions as some of my closest friends... and my ex. :tongueclosed:
I feel ya...I attract Leos, gems and sagi's...all that fire and air dry my fishy self (Pisces) out...why can't I catch another water sign...lol boohooboohoo:p

I feel ya...I attract Leos, gems and sagi's...all that fire and air dry my fishy self (Pisces) out...why can't I catch another water sign...lol boohooboohoo:p

Bah. I've had enough of Leos and Geminis and fellow water signs, while fantastic friends, don't really challenge me. Turns out I am not ok with just one person hogging the spotlight as I like to take charge every now and again. I prefer someone down to earth and sensual, with some physicality to match my own :p

Bah. I've had enough of Leos and Geminis and fellow water signs, while fantastic friends, don't really challenge me. Turns out I am not ok with just one person hogging the spotlight as I like to take charge every now and again. I prefer someone down to earth and sensual, with some physicality to match my own :p
aTaurus or Libra ;)

Oh, well :flushed:

D-don't mind if I do?

*whips out a box of cupcakes and winks*

see cupid is already at work....and it's only December...who knows what beauties may blossom by St. Valentinious :p

Now what did you have to bring up that horrid date for?

Compatibility has more to do with synastry between peoples innner planets and Moon position. Venus, Mars and even Mercury factors in. (Yes, Sun positions factor in as well) Also challenging synastry between other peoples Outer Planets and your Inner Planets can turn what initially feels like a good relationship into a Deal Breaker kind of relationship. There is a lot of information about synastry and compatibility on Cafe Astrology if you are interested in exploring this subject further.

*whips out a box of cupcakes and winks*

Now what did you have to bring up that horrid date for?
:m033:I sorry D...you don't like love day?

Tell you what I do that day...I start with a nice hot shower filled with pretty smells and bubbles, then I go find s nice place for brunch and I usually end up drinking too many peach mimosas so I go walking around the neighborhood of where I had brunch, and it doesn't take long before I "run into" someone spending V-day alone, and I talk them into dinner (and not only do I save another lonely heart from spending the day solo---but I get a date too:mclap:

Astrology is one area where I've never understood.

I'm Gemini, but never once have I connected to anything I've read about it. Other than an astrology keychain someone bought me once, that had the caption '' I think '' on it.

Just another piece of the puzzle that doesn't make sense and probably belong to an entirely different puzzle.

Reactions: Jet
Astrology is one area where I've never understood.

I'm Gemini, but never once have I connected to anything I've read about it. Other than an astrology keychain someone bought me once, that had the caption '' I think '' on it.

Just another piece of the puzzle that doesn't make sense and probably belong to an entirely different puzzle.
Your Mercury position can be in Taurus, Gemini or Cancer.
Your Venus position can be in Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer or Leo.
I'm guessing some Cancer. Although the Water I'm sensing could be from your Ascendant or Moon.
Gemini, Mercury and 3rd house all have to do with Communication and Writing, so this is definitely a factor for you.