What Really Is | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

What Really Is

I think the messiah story that matrix was baked into kind of ruins the glory of it's philosophical ideas.

I feel like I have swallowed the red pill without anyone asking me, but if someone did ask, I'd choose it anyways. I can't releate with the idea that a comfrtable illusion is preferrable over reality.

Last night, just on the verge of sleep I semi-dreamed a scene, a beautiful country lane. It didn't seem dream like though because it was right before my eyes and I felt like I was standing. It seemed like an invitation to enter a waking dream. And I wanted to but at the same time I wondered if I'd be able to come back which had me hesitating at the precipice. A voice came to me asking, "What difference does it make if you leave one dream for another?"
I said I would miss my children, husband, friends and family but the voice said, "Even though you know they are only a dream?"
"But it's safe for me, familiar and I'm afraid to let it go." I replied sadly.
The vision and voice disappeared and I fell asleep dreaming about a vacation in Hawaii.

Whoa. That's deep. Honestly, I don't like to actually consider that all this *waves his hand around* may be just illusion. How does your response to the dream-voice make you feel, Sumone?