What Motivates You as an INFJ? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What Motivates You as an INFJ?

I love puzzles, whether it's someone who can't find something they need or if someone expresses a question and they need an answer. Usually that spurns me into action. Even if I don't know the answer personally, I'll be on the hunt to find the answer for that individual. In fact, that's my favorite part of my job: Finding answers for students. I also get motivated when I learn something new that I've never heard of before - and I get to investigate it.

Investigation is fun - as is finding out that I've done something that touches someone.

Just wanted to say "damn straight" to what Zero Angel said.
I also agree with arbygail about finding the answer or solution. I don't know what I would do without the internet, since it drives me crazy to not be able to answer a question.

Making the world a better place and protecting the defenseless and vulnerable.

I am motivated to find things of value that others overlook.

Helping abused and neglected children

To complete something like that, I'd recommend breaking up your day with walks - preferably somewhere beautiful. Start your day with a walk (early - 6am), eat a good breakfast, do some work, walk, good lunch, work, walk, light dinner, and save the evening for having fun/relaxing. It helps to create a schedule like that, and the walking gives your brain a chance to rest, but also to make connections. Often you'll come back to your next work session with tons of ideas or just feeling ready to get on with it.

Absolutely nothing besides basic needs: food, sleep, shelter, social requirements

Absolutely nothing besides basic needs: food, sleep, shelter, social requirements
Hahahaha! That's a very P response!

What motivates me? Having a vision of what I can contribute to this world and having a plan on how to execute that vision. Maybe that's why I find myself really down sometimes because I still don't have a plan.

My vision:
  • Fight injustices
  • Destroy opposition that threatens world peace
  • Develop spirituality and find true purpose for each of us

and I don't get a rep point for that?

Lame.

uhm *thank you for the rep cough* What I meant was...I'm glad that you are happy and need nothing in return but such a smile.

And I'd also like to take the time here to deny the rumors floating around that I won the greedy personality award on OKcupid. This is false.

the promise of moving away from this stinking town and having a fresh start

No such thing as a fresh start....your baggage is always right beside you.

Sorry...guess I'm feeling a bit pessimistic tonight...

No such thing as a fresh start....your baggage is always right beside you.

Sorry...guess I'm feeling a bit pessimistic tonight...

You can't run from yourself, but you can definitely get away from other people. The question is whether the problem is really you or them.

As an INFJ, I'm not very motivated. I need to work on it.

You can't run from yourself, but you can definitely get away from other people. The question is whether the problem is really you or them.

As an INFJ, I'm not very motivated. I need to work on it.

Big%20New%20Cattle%20Prod.jpg

Is this motivation enough for ya?!?!?

Is this motivation enough for ya?!?!?

W-what is that thi...

Forget it. I don't want to know. I motivated enough as I am.

nah what i ment was iv done this town, im not running, iv made my peace with it, but im not happy here. iv learned alot here and i would never chnge that, but its time for me to start living.