What love is | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What love is

Love is not fearing separation from that person. Love is fearing that person will one day be unhappy. Love is a going away present. Love is a poem. Love is trusting that person. Love is transparency. Love is staying alive for that person.

Reactions: Quiet
This is the predominant theme in all of your posts. Nice post, anyway!

And nice post, Korg.

Awesome. I'll maybe layoff with the old man theme. Just hard cause I remember how I used to think and how certain I was. And at the time it was the best thinking, but it does change and I only mean to be helpful, if anything.
Fun getting to listen to myself go on and on, but not really the reason I post. I think maybe I'm trying to convince myself more than anyone else.

thedaringhattrick said:
love is economics. It is value that deals in emotional and psychological currencies. It follows the laws of supply and demand, increases with scarcity and is taken for granted when in abundance. It has diminishing marginal utility and can depreciate (or appreciate) over time. It responds to market factors and its demand elasticity depends on the perceptions of the individual parties involved. It follows the law of variable proportion and it always comes with all sorts of risks. There are high-quality, high-yield bonds and there are bonds that are low-risk and low-yield. Realistic expectations are a must. As is research. It's important to know what you're getting into.

capital investment is often required.

dimensionx said:
i think i've seen that on a card.

economic-card.jpg

[MENTION=1360]TheDaringHatTrick[/MENTION];

I knew I'd seen something like that before!

th